Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just started watching the beginning. Someone asked Will about his health. Says the last time they were at the doctor, his blood pressure was a little high. Says they are dieting and all doctors tell patients that they need to lose weight.

I'm guessing the question was about COVID-19, but that's our Will.

Reactions: 4
Did you hear him say that someone paid for a background check on him and the place called him for info and they gave him the name of who paid for it and he was shocked 😳 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it’s funny that he considers people calling him out on his bullshit cuckoo. We are not the ones that lie and grift.
boy he sure did have all kinds of excuses for not sending out freaking postcards it’s a postcard you lazy SOB send it out they sent you money you send the postcard that’s how it works

Reactions: 6
If he and other YouTubers don't watch each other's videos, then why are all their videos so similar?

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂 these people I swear…
Blondie needs to get out a little more. Has she not been to Key West? Many of the people there likely don't fit her definition of decent.

She and Pastor Dan are the reason Will always has to qualify how he doesn't agree with everything in Vegas.

Just a tidbit of information in case you guys didn’t see it yet.

Smoky Mountain Family went Live tonight about 5 or 10 minutes before Will went Live.
SMF had a Q&A show and someone asked them if they’d collaborate with YITS . They said they are blocked on Will’s channel. They came in to congratulate him on his 6 year YouTube anniversary and they were blocked. They’re starting to get questions in the comments about why this happened.
You might find something interesting there.

* Someone mentioned Will doing the Ark video ….not sure what that has to do with anything.

Dear Will & Dawn,
Can you please keep my hippo in your prayers? He has about a 90% blockage from eating too many marbles.
P.S. - Can you please sing us happy anniversary?

ith_a_Cartoon_of_a_Hippo_Sick_in_Bed_clipart_image.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a tidbit of information in case you guys didn’t see it yet.

Smoky Mountain Family went Live tonight about 5 or 10 minutes before Will went Live.
SMF had a Q&A show and someone asked them if they’d collaborate with YITS . They said they are blocked on Will’s channel. They came in to congratulate him on his 6 year YouTube anniversary and they were blocked. They’re starting to get questions in the comments about why this happened.
You might find something interesting there.

* Someone mentioned Will doing the Ark video ….not sure what that has to do with anything.
I hadn't heard of them before. How did that guy get her? LOL

Reactions: 3
I hadn't heard of them before. How did that guy get her? LOL
Have you heard her talk though? She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I think she was a recovering addict and he was a drug counselor or something. They both work in recovery training now and peer support.
I do like their channel. they seem like a nice family and are enthusiastic about living in the Smokies. His camera work is so much better than YITS. The food reviews are equally mediocre though, but at least they don't film themselves inhaling food like YITS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Have you heard her talk though? She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I think she was a recovering addict and he was a drug counselor or something. They both work in recovery training now and peer support.
I do like their channel. they seem like a nice family and are enthusiastic about living in the Smokies. His camera work is so much better than YITS. The food reviews are equally mediocre though, but at least they don't film themselves inhaling food like YITS.
She said in the Q&A that she has a Masters degree. Boy, did that throw me for a loop!
But I'd be very interested in finding out why Will despises them so much other than he thinks they are his competition and God forbid there is more than 1 vlogger in the Smoky Mountains. I want to hear it from Will's mouth.

Actually, no. I played a few seconds with the sound off. I'm about to play the Q&A on my TV. I did see that they have a Jeep. That's extra points in my book. Yes, even YITS gets extra credit. :)

She said in the Q&A that she has a Masters degree. Boy, did that throw me for a loop!
But I'd be very interested in finding out why Will despises them so much other than he thinks they are his competition and God forbid there is more than 1 vlogger in the Smoky Mountains. I want to hear it from Will's mouth.
Holy crap! I've definitely have to watch it now.

Reactions: 2
Is that where Destin FL is? I know they have gone there it looks like Myrtle Beach.
Destin is in the Florida panhandle. It's about halfway between Pensacola and Panama City. All the beaches on the panhandle Gulf Of Mexico have really nice sugar-white sand. IMO it's a lot better than Myrtle. People in East TN seem to vacation in Myrtle because its closer. People in Middle and West TN head straight south though to the Gulf.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.