Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just called Dawn a Queen 😂😂😂put down the moonshine ya hicks!

someone said there’s a lot of mean and nasty channels out there.. I’m cracking up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone just said I hate that you don’t like smoky mountain family because I would love to see a collab and it got deleted quick😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does he seem to be giving off a little less hubris and being a little more real? Maybe he's taking some things to heart?

Someone just said I’m still here unlike the Apple barn and gave a 😉 and they deleted the message I’m cracking up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1642120431001.png

LOLOLOLOL

Edit: They read it out loud and Will replied that he has no interest in space. Darn it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“We don’t really do a lot of research.” You don’t say…

Some dubious humility tonight. “We’re such a small channel.”

lol he said they changed the lighting in thr room because it was making their faces too red. Yeah, surrrre Jan...that was the problem huh

His dr (dematologist) gave him a clean bill of health but his blood pressure was "a bit high"....but "every doctor will tell everybody to lose a bit of weight"

180ea7792da2151bc12fc09c2b89aaeb.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
What does everyone think the thing Dawn has always wanted to do in New Jersey is?!
She wouldn't say!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.