Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Will is jealous of them because they know how to read.
I think if you ask most you tubers in the Smokies about YITS. They will say YITS has blocked them. All but Chris and the hiker. I have seen at least 1/2 dozen say they are blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Now the stans think these two are meteorologists. From the livestream comments:

“Hey guys!! I was hoping you could help me. I want to bring my granddaughter for a couple of days to see snow. We are coming from Florida. I see there should be some this weekend. We cannot leave till Saturday. Im hoping to get most of the way that night. I am aiming for cheerokee probably Sunday morn. What are your thoughts about when and where the snow might be? Anything will help us greatly. She just wants to roll in fresh snow and maybe build a snowman. Thanks.”

It’s this kind of widespread misapprehension about the knowledge and abilities of these two that will keep them in business despite their glaring weaknesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I enjoyed the comments about a cruise. How Dawn really wanted to do a cruise, but they are waiting for the Mr. McNasties to be over.

I do agree about not wanting to be on a cruise ship and getting sick (no one wants to be sick on vakay)..........HOWEVER, correct me if I am wrong, I thought for most cruises you had to show proof of Covid-19 vaccines? And we know they aren't gonna have that.

Reactions: 8
Now the stans think these two are meteorologists. From the livestream comments:

“Hey guys!! I was hoping you could help me. I want to bring my granddaughter for a couple of days to see snow. We are coming from Florida. I see there should be some this weekend. We cannot leave till Saturday. Im hoping to get most of the way that night. I am aiming for cheerokee probably Sunday morn. What are your thoughts about when and where the snow might be? Anything will help us greatly. She just wants to roll in fresh snow and maybe build a snowman. Thanks.”

It’s this kind of widespread misapprehension about the knowledge and abilities of these two that will keep them in business despite their glaring weaknesses.
If she’s coming from Florida, she should go to Asheville. It’s closer and they are expecting more snow than Pigeon Forge.

Reactions: 3
If she’s coming from Florida, she should go to Asheville. It’s closer and they are expecting more snow than Pigeon Forge.
It would depend what part of Florida they live in if it is closer. It is closer for us coming up from NE Florida but if from W Florida don’t think Asheville would be closer ?

Reactions: 2
I do agree about not wanting to be on a cruise ship and getting sick (no one wants to be sick on vakay)..........HOWEVER, correct me if I am wrong, I thought for most cruises you had to show proof of Covid-19 vaccines? And we know they aren't gonna have that.
All cruises are requiring vaccination because the ports they visit demand it.

So no cruises for these two for a while.

It would depend what part of Florida they live in if it is closer. It is closer for us coming up from NE Florida but if from W Florida don’t think Asheville would be closer ?
I always forget about the Panhandle. It’s like it’s not even part of Florida to me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His “haters” were 100% in his head that whole live stream and he was talking to all of them… Pretty sad for someone that gives advice to people that they shouldn’t listen to what other people think or say. I am glad that the smoky Mountain family called it for what it is and laid it out there. Good on them. In my opinion, it shows that they don’t have anything to hide. They seem fairly genuine and I don’t think they would be throwing out that information if they felt like they did something that warranted it. But, let’s just pretend that any creator did do something to him… What’s the point of blocking them? It’s so stupid. It does nothing.

Reactions: 12
lol he said they changed the lighting in thr room because it was making their faces too red. Yeah, surrrre Jan...that was the problem huh

His dr (dematologist) gave him a clean bill of health but his blood pressure was "a bit high"....but "every doctor will tell everybody to lose a bit of weight"

View attachment 987811
It probably has more to do with throwing back a few pints of country moonshine on the reg.

• Haha
His “haters” were 100% in his head that whole live stream and he was talking to all of them… Pretty sad for someone that gives advice to people that they shouldn’t listen to what other people think or say. I am glad that the smoky Mountain family called it for what it is and laid it out there. Good on them. In my opinion, it shows that they don’t have anything to hide. They seem fairly genuine and I don’t think they would be throwing out that information if they felt like they did something that warranted it. But, let’s just pretend that any creator did do something to him… What’s the point of blocking them? It’s so stupid. It does nothing.
The look on Dawn's face the night SMF came up to them during the candy handout for Halloween said it all. She had a look of terror and disgust and beelined behind Will.

Will made some fake "nicey" chat because SMF was filming as well. But you could cut the tension with a KNIFE!!!

There is no evidence of that interaction because Will removed the live stream .

Smoky mountain family has said nothing but good things about Will and Dawn…In fact, the very first video that I saw of them actually turned me off with how much they seem to be praising Will and putting their own channel down. Hopefully they have gained some confidence since then. I hate to hear anybody talking negative about themselves but it was especially offputting when their comparison was to him! They do a much better job. Nobody is perfect, and I’m sure they have their own flaws and what not but it speaks volumes to how Will is the jealous one.

Reactions: 10
Smoky mountain family has said nothing but good things about Will and Dawn…In fact, the very first video that I saw of them actually turned me off with how much they seem to be praising Will and putting their own channel down. Hopefully they have gained some confidence since then. I hate to hear anybody talking negative about themselves but it was especially offputting when their comparison was to him! They do a much better job. Nobody is perfect, and I’m sure they have their own flaws and what not but it speaks volumes to how Will is the jealous one.
@FloridaResidentEdits
Hmmm, maybe a nice what to do vs what not to do on vlogging using YITS and SMF would be interesting. I'm sure Will would appreciate the feedback and not be bothered with being the "not to do" at all. ;)

When we were in Pigeon Forge in October we ran into the SMF filming a vlog at the Chop House and they are very nice people. I am hoping their channel keeps growing.

When we were in Pigeon Forge in October we ran into the SMF filming a vlog at the Chop House and they are very nice people. I am hoping their channel keeps growing.
I like their videos too, I just wish they didn't have their kids in them so much and definitely don't have them in on the food reviews especially when they mostly like pizza and fries. That's the only criticism I have.

I like their videos too, I just wish they didn't have their kids in them so much and definitely don't have them in on the food reviews especially when they mostly like pizza and fries. That's the only criticism I have.
Agree, even though their kids are old enough to say that they might want to be in videos… They aren’t quite old enough to understand what that really means and the possible repercussions. That would be my only criticism as well.

Reactions: 6
The Chicken Guy fiasco spoke volumes to me as a viewer. Seems that Will's fragile ego is so overblown. He thinks he's the King the of Smokies and should have all privileges over and above all other area vloggers who are mere peasants below his majesty. Everyone must bow down and kiss his ass or eles you get blocked and ignored. Instead of collaborating and working together with others, he's jealous of their rapid growth and considers them a threat as turf-invaders and competition. Alienating himself amonst his peers is just gonna fracture and diminish his audience even more though. YITS channel is self-destructing as we speak and I'm here for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The Chicken Guy fiasco spoke volumes to me as a viewer. Seems that Will's fragile ego is so overblown. He thinks he's the King the of Smokies and should have all privileges over and above all other area vloggers who are mere peasants below his majesty. Everyone must bow down and kiss his ass or eles you get blocked and ignored. Instead of collaborating and working together with others, he's jealous of their rapid growth and considers them a threat as turf-invaders and competition. Alienating himself amonst his peers is just gonna fracture and diminish his audience even more though. YITS channel is self-destructing as we speak and I'm here for it.

LOVE THIS !! spot on 💯

I notice some stans missing from the last few livestreams. Pastor Dan and Kim, Chad and Natasha and have not seen Troll9002 in a long time??!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Will is going to delete this comment since there’s no way they will be “claberrating” now.

75F0FFFE-9EE8-4F10-8C9A-033D88D275F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.