Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG...Talk about a snoozefest. I've been more entertained watching paint dry. Since it's clear you read here, Will, you'll NEVER, EVER be ATW or JTC. Stop copying other people's ideas and style, and do your own thing. Unfortunately, you can't, because you lack creativity.

Reactions: 5
OMG...Talk about a snoozefest. I've been more entertained watching paint dry. Since it's clear you read here, Will, you'll NEVER, EVER be ATW or JTC. Stop copying other people's ideas and style, and do your own thing. Unfortunately, you can't, because you lack creativity.
Hate to say it, because I don't wanna give William The Woo any ideals. But actually catering to the hate-watchers by staying the course on the tit-show they were doing before is probably his best bet, This new stuff outside of the Smokies is just alienating his base.

Reactions: 7
I will say that he definitely took his time with the reading and cut out the parts where he messed up as there were about 4 to 5 cuts during each plaque reading. That shows that he was taking the criticism and trying to do better. He has to get credit for that.
However, that also proves that he could have done better all along and he was just being lazy. That was the whole point… I don’t really knock him if he has difficulty reading but if this is your job, take your time, do better… edit to your advantage.
So, long story short, it was boring but you could tell that the recent criticism was living rent free in his head the whole time he was filming the video. 😆

Reactions: 9
Hate to say it, because I don't wanna give William The Woo any ideals. But actually catering to the hate-watchers by staying the course on the tit-show they were doing before is probably his best bet, This new stuff outside of the Smokies is just alienating his base.
Dandridge is in the Smokies. It is 20 miles from Sevierville. We get off at that exit and take the back roads to avoid the traffic when we go.

Reactions: 3
So, long story short, it was boring but you could tell that the recent criticism was living rent free in his head the whole time he was filming the video. 😆
I will say I have noticed that ever since I made the post about bleeping morons looking at themselves in the camera instead of directly into the lens I have noticed that he has tried to look more in the lens then off to the side. He still looks off to the side but not as bad as he used to he is trying I think.
However he is still talking to Dawn like she is five and I heard another “did you see that Dawn”….shut the duck up dude

I will say that he definitely took his time with the reading and cut out the parts where he messed up as there were about 4 to 5 cuts during each plaque reading. That shows that he was taking the criticism and trying to do better. He has to get credit for that.
However, that also proves that he could have done better all along and he was just being lazy. That was the whole point… I don’t really knock him if he has difficulty reading but if this is your job, take your time, do better… edit to your advantage.
I noticed the cuts too but wish he wouldn't try to read everything word for word. Sitting through his reading of that pamphlet at the cemetery was painful. He needs to read things like that and signs to himself, comprehends what he reads and then accurately summarize what he just read.
I feel like my grammar school teacher after typing that but that really is what will prevent some of that watching cement dry feeling from these videos.

Reactions: 6
The best part was the barber shop:

"No Masks Required"

"Closed due illness"

Will, reading is not your forte. Whether you suffer from dyslexia or not, play to your strengths. Ask yourself why you're reading something outloud. If there isn't a good reason, don't bother.
When he read that out loud it was unintentionally one of the funniest things I ever saw from their channel.

I can just picture the gears and what not turning in Wills head to put 1+1 together to figure out the barbershop was closed because of Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a South Carolinian Will can stay right the duck where he's at. Although he is more then welcome to visit Myrtle Beach aka The Redneck Riviera.
How have I NEVER heard Myrtle Beach referred to as the ‘Redneck Riviera” before?!? I’ve never been…but based on what I’ve seen (and people I know who frequent for vacation), that name is perfection. And would be great for these two!!!

Reactions: 3
How have I NEVER heard Myrtle Beach referred to as the ‘Redneck Riviera” before?!? I’ve never been…but based on what I’ve seen (and people I know who frequent for vacation), that name is perfection. And would be great for these two!!!
I thought the Ozarks were the Redneck Riviera or the Floribama Shore.

Branson is the Redneck Vegas.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they went camping there with Chris and Mindy not too long ago.

When he read that out loud it was unintentionally one of the funniest things I ever saw from their channel.

I can just picture the gears and what not turning in Wills head to put 1+1 together to figure out the barbershop was closed because of Covid.
I honestly don’t think he made the connection.

Reactions: 4
They do have some Myrtle Beach videos on their channel. Dawn has actually said that she prefers the beach over the mountains. Will doesn’t seem to like it as much so they don’t go there very often.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Gotta admit I have not seen the last few YitS videos, I hate the hiking videos.

The FRE vid yesterday was hilarious. I almost died when SMF couldn't "confirm or deny" if Dawn was being held against her "will" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I noticed the cuts too but wish he wouldn't try to read everything word for word. Sitting through his reading of that pamphlet at the cemetery was painful. He needs to read things like that and signs to himself, comprehends what he reads and then accurately summarize what he just read.
I feel like my grammar school teacher after typing that but that really is what will prevent some of that watching cement dry feeling from these videos.
I hate it when youTubers read every item on menus.

Watching Will stumble over the pronunciation of words is one of the most entertaining moments for me on their videos! Him butchering the English language in general is the only reason I really watch. Well, that and Dawn's facial expressions. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Watching Will stumble over the pronunciation of words is one of the most entertaining moments for me on their videos! Him butchering the English language in general is the only reason I really watch. Well, that and Dawn's facial expressions. :ROFLMAO:
I can't wait to try some "Topula" and Eggpleck Parm"

• Haha
Yes!!! I prefer people who show a menu, pamphlet, sign, etc and say “pause here to read it over!” then move on. Or show the QR code on a menu so the viewer can scan it if they want.

I still cannot stand when he gives price ranges he gives the higher price first then the lower price.

Everyone says prices range from 10 to 20 bucks, not 20 to 10 bucks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.