Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Will considered what a full time job it would be to gatekeep every aspect of their channel? Or if he was under the delusion that they would just be loved by the masses. I guess all habitual liars think that everyone believes their BS 100%, so it probably never crossed his mind that they would get made fun of. He's so brilliant and charismatic :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Didn’t he used to have the PO Box listed here? How will people know where to send their ugly homemade gifts? And better yet, how will he be able to grift cash and gift cards without a PO Box?

4FE38C40-2A96-445B-A53D-5D3A7FAA18DC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Didn’t he used to have the PO Box listed here? How will people know where to send their ugly homemade gifts? And better yet, how will he be able to grift cash and gift cards without a PO Box?

View attachment 984346
Yes! I looked all over and it is gone. So I assume we will get 1 of 2 answers for it being removed. 1, we are so blessed we don't want anyone to send us things 🙄. 2, the trolls are sending us threatening things and the postal service advised us to close the po box while they investigate the trolls. Look, if people are sending you threats etc. you need to shut it all down...that's not cool for anyone. Stop accepting gifts from friends and put up quality videos and move on.

Reactions: 6
Yes! I looked all over and it is gone. So I assume we will get 1 of 2 answers for it being removed. 1, we are so blessed we don't want anyone to send us things 🙄. 2, the trolls are sending us threatening things and the postal service advised us to close the po box while they investigate the trolls. Look, if people are sending you threats etc. you need to shut it all down...that's not cool for anyone. Stop accepting gifts from friends and put up quality videos and move on.
He turned off super chats recently, made their meet ups at a secret location, removed livestreams for “security purposes”, and now removed the PO Box. He’s basically putting himself out of business. No one, not a single person, from this board has ever done anything to make him feel unsafe. All we do is mock him and his stupidity. He’s going through all these extreme measures for absolutely no reason. He really is a moron.

Reactions: 12
He turned off super chats recently, made their meet ups at a secret location, removed livestreams for “security purposes”, and now removed the PO Box. He’s basically putting himself out of business. No one, not a single person, from this board has ever done anything to make him feel unsafe. All we do is mock him and his stupidity. He’s going through all these extreme measures for absolutely no reason. He really is a moron.
We are not the trolls, his haters have been around longer than this thread.

Reactions: 13
Dawn has also changed her facebook photo to a photo that you would not looking for if you searched for her page. This pic must be over 20 years old
I saw that last night and thought I was on the wrong page until I saw the Jeep. Dawn, you looked good. Dump your fat nasty husband and get your happiness back again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dawn has also changed her facebook photo to a photo that you would not looking for if you searched for her page. This pic must be over 20 years old
If this was her missing picture photo on a milk carton no one would find her! :ROFLMAO:

And for everyone saying that won't say anything negative about Dawn because she obviously has something wrong with her.....she didn't used to. She was healthy, engaging and had enough marbles to hold a decent job. She just let herself go and allowed herself to become what we see today. Self-inflicted. As far as Will driving her to the state she is in today....no one can change that but her. She has to stand up for herself. No one else can make changes for you in life.
Just like Gin Tracker has adopted her self diagnosed anxiety and co-dependent disorder. Dawn has reverted back to a child like behavior. Both seem to be coping mechanisms. But sheesh!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.