Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t posting someone’s address publicly doxing? I wouldn’t do that I would take down the post unless yits has their address posted publicly themselves

Reactions: 3
Isn’t posting someone’s address publicly doxing? I wouldn’t do that I would take down the post unless yits has their address posted publicly themselves
It is on the internet for anyone to look up. A simple search anyone can make.

It is on the internet for anyone to look up. A simple search anyone can make.
Oh I see .. I guess for me I would just never think of looking up someone’s personal address, it feels violating to me unless they publicly say this is our address send us stuff to the specific address

Reactions: 4
Yes! I looked all over and it is gone. So I assume we will get 1 of 2 answers for it being removed. 1, we are so blessed we don't want anyone to send us things 🙄. 2, the trolls are sending us threatening things and the postal service advised us to close the po box while they investigate the trolls. Look, if people are sending you threats etc. you need to shut it all down...that's not cool for anyone. Stop accepting gifts from friends and put up quality videos and move on.
I think he will make his P.O. box address available only to Patreons, because you know, it's a perk!

• Haha
So I skimmed the new vlog… horrible. Trying so hard to be ATW showing old towns and murals *yawn* (I only like Adam doing this).. stopped at the part where they got lunch and wow was that some basic ass food. Horrid looking burger and Dawns grilled cheese was barely cooked, both came with plain ass Lays chips. Wow thanks for that riveting content! I’ll make sure to never stop at this town that has zero to offer according to what you showed

Will was so parnanoid just watching his back with his creepy shifty eyes while trying to eat a cheesesteak incognito. Just imagine how paranoid he is now trying to hide from all the "troles". He's already stopped meet-ups and swapped the loud yellow Jeep for the undercover red sedan. Good luck with all those out of state vlogs. Oh, and don't forget to make Dawn fetch all your chili, so you can hide. LOL

GorgeousThankfulAsiaticwildass-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
I was thinking the same thing. She should smile more.
Funny I just looked on her page and the pic was updated 4 hours ago and now it's just scenery, no more pic of her.

That pic she looks great and vibrant and now she looks like she is dead inside. Can see it in her eyes.

Reactions: 6
So I skimmed the new vlog… horrible. Trying so hard to be ATW showing old towns and murals *yawn* (I only like Adam doing this).. stopped at the part where they got lunch and wow was that some basic ass food. Horrid looking burger and Dawns grilled cheese was barely cooked, both came with plain ass Lays chips. Wow thanks for that riveting content! I’ll make sure to never stop at this town that has zero to offer according to what you showed
But they are trying to eat healthier and less carbs! Guess that didn't last long. :sneaky:

Funny I just looked on her page and the pic was updated 4 hours ago and now it's just scenery, no more pic of her.

That pic she looks great and vibrant and now she looks like she is dead inside. Can see it in her eyes.
Assume they read our comparisons here and changed it. I don't think they have the fortitude for YouTube.

She is wearing that ugly red hat again in the new video. She needs to throw that one out.

Major improvement with today’s thumbnail. It’s clean and no Will and Dawn cutout in the corner. 👏 👏
Holy cow I’m not a subscriber and so I just went and pulled up their videos I didn’t even notice the cut out in their videos was like the same picture that they use in a majority of the thumbnails …what the hell

Yayy, Will The Woo is gonna kill his channel faster than ever now. Rutts 66 already proved to be an epic fail and money loss. Today's Dandrige video was just as boring and useless. He's trying so hard to be ATW, but it doesn't work at all for him. Come up with some original IDEALS man.

Reactions: 5
Yayy, Will The Woo is gonna kill his channel faster than ever now. Rutts 66 already proved to be an epic fail and money loss. Today's Dandrige video was just as boring and useless. He's trying so hard to be ATW, but it doesn't work at all for him. Come up with some original IDEALS man.
I'm surprised he hasn't tracked down the woo in SC yet.

The best part was the barber shop:

"No Masks Required"

"Closed due illness"

Will, reading is not your forte. Whether you suffer from dyslexia or not, play to your strengths. Ask yourself why you're reading something outloud. If there isn't a good reason, don't bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.