Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tested positive for the McNasties and all I got was this bumper sticker

The Flavor is flavorful

Johnny Carneeenos is my savior

Piping Hot Hotties

Honk if you're the Burger Master

Fur-Mingos Fur-ever

Reactions: 7
Did you see the latest hiking video? Dawn is obviously tired (still sick or feeling the effects of being sick) and Will makes her keep going. Dude, no one will know how far you walk. The trees and old snow look the same. Play some generic music, show some close ups of nature and take long pauses as you struggle to come up with some adjectives to describe what you are seeing. Done. Save poor Dawn the pain. Will's priorities...ugh.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The pretend nice Will faked concern when Dawn walked across the icy foot bridge. The real Will would have filmed her slipping while laughing at her. He probably did that anyway, but just didn’t share it with us.

The pretend nice Will faked concern when Dawn walked across the icy foot bridge. The real Will would have filmed her slipping while laughing at her. He probably did that anyway, but just didn’t share it with us.
I was terrified for their lives going over that icy footbridge over the water and rocks. What the hell was he thinking? I could tell Dawn was scared during the entire hike and he was making her do it. Terrible.

Did you see the latest hiking video? Dawn is obviously tired (still sick or feeling the effects of being sick) and Will makes her keep going. Dude, no one will know how far you walk. The trees and old snow look the same. Play some generic music, show some close ups of nature and take long pauses as you struggle to come up with some adjectives to describe what you are seeing. Done. Save poor Dawn the pain. Will's priorities...ugh.
If she is still this fatigued and coughing then I'm definitely going with they got COVID. That crap hangs on depending on each person. I know I was fatigued for months afterwards.

Reactions: 6
If she is still this fatigued and coughing then I'm definitely going with they got COVID. That crap hangs on depending on each person. I know I was fatigued for months afterwards.

I am glad you are feeling better. What kind of symptoms did you get, besides obviously fatigued?

Reactions: 2
And even IF it wasn't the mcnasties, pneumonia can set in with all that cold. He is an ass, but she also needs to stand up for herself.

Someone is saying in the comments on latest FRE YITS video that Will said his Dad died of covid on a livestream? I never heard this mentioned? Anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Someone is saying in the comments on latest FRE YITS video that Will said his Dad died of covid on a livestream? I never heard this mentioned? Anyone else?
Never heard that, he mentioned complications from diabetes as a factor.

Reactions: 4
A
I was terrified for their lives going over that icy footbridge over the water and rocks. What the hell was he thinking? I could tell Dawn was scared during the entire hike and he was making her do it. Terrible.
Agreed , I thought the same. I kept thinking she might fall when they had to walk on those slick boards , and how long it’d take to get help up there. He needs to take better care of her and stop making her do things just for videos.

As for Will’s dad, I never heard Covid mentioned , but he probably wouldn’t say it even if it were true. He seems to think Covid is a bad word and he’ll get his mouth washed out with soap if he says it

As for Will’s dad, I never heard Covid mentioned , but he probably wouldn’t say it even if it were true. He seems to think Covid is a bad word and he’ll get his mouth washed out with soap if he says it
He would not say it was covid even if it was. He would piss off a chunk of his base for admitting covid is a real thing.

I wouldn’t go out of my way for this calendar. I’m surprised his big meaty head isn’t in every shot.
0C992ADA-F677-4586-A45A-9BC130227B0F.png
62780CC1-E7F1-426E-8BC8-D0F07CC6D659.png

Reactions: 2
I am glad you are feeling better. What kind of symptoms did you get, besides obviously fatigued?
Mid 2020 fun times. My biggest symptom was extreme exhaustion. I could sleep 20+ hours out of the day. Got tired just walking up and down steps in my house. The fatigue hung on for months.
Other than that, coughing, headache, etc.
I'm susceptible to pneumonia, so that was my biggest concern.

Never heard that, he mentioned complications from diabetes as a factor.
You would think that would be a huge wake up call for his current eating habits. They have both gained a ton of weight in the last couple if years.

Reactions: 4
It's funny when Will got his Great Smoky Mountain Sign he ordered and got scammed as it was a piece of crap plastic garbage. He says he was scammed yet he still hung it on the wall to the left of the clock like a monument of his stupidity. LOOKY EVERYBODY

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.