Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that VSTV guy you’re talking about the one that scared Will at the chili cook off because I scanned that video to see what people were talking about and got to the Will part and I don’t know who that dude is but he looks like he smelled like stale cigarettes, musty old basements and probably has beard lice
I skimmed that video the other night to see what this guy was all about. He skipped every single line and walked right up to the table and got his chili. I guess only suckers wait in line. What an asshole.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I skimmed that video the other night to see what this guy was all about. He skipped every single line and walked right up to the table and got his chili. I guess only suckers wait in line. What an asshole.
Oh if I was standing in line I would’ve called him out on that tit publicly I don’t put up with tit like that

Reactions: 5
All while gloating to the camera, "This is how you do it kids!". Yep, we got it, your an asshole for skipping the line. We "kids" now know how to be a full blown asshole. Thanks.

Is that VSTV guy you’re talking about the one that scared Will at the chili cook off because I scanned that video to see what people were talking about and got to the Will part and I don’t know who that dude is but he looks like he smelled like stale cigarettes, musty old basements and probably has beard lice
Yup, that's him lol

1641849344996.jpeg

• Sick
So I decided to hate watch today’s video and it wasn’t even that long into it before he talk to her like she was a stupid child about “do you know you know the icicles on the mountain”
He is a disgusting person.
Dawn get a divorce, do something better for yourself grifting is not a good way of life neither is putting up with a man that talks to you like that

Reactions: 6
Watching yesterday's live stream:
- I didn't realize Will was only 44. How on God's green earth is he only 44?
- Dawn actually showed some emotion. All it took was some bubble wrap. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
- Dawn actually showed some emotion. All it took was some bubble wrap. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I am fairly older than Will when I found out he was 44. I was shocked… this is what that kind of freaking fried food, hamburger and fries diet does to you

She was epic with that bubble wrap🤣

Reactions: 7
Enough is Enough, We need some bumper stickers. Anybody have a good title. This could be good. Bring it ON.

Reactions: 3
Enough is Enough, We need some bumper stickers. Anybody have a good title. This could be good. Bring it ON.
My other car is a Chrysler 300

Honk if you like a seasoned fry

Furmingos or bust

Gatlinburg: It's gotta lotta flavor

ideals.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
rednecks against bubble wrap
Grifters gotta grift
Covid: a meet ups best friend
Dawn the Yawn
This channel is a finasco

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got spanked at Heart Attack Grill

Ask me how you to can retire at 38

Cover your eyes kids were going to Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OH WOW

ASK ME HOW ………You Can Look This Good.

SWINGING BRIDGE SURVIVOR.

This is Dawn's Bumper Sticker

Undercover Cheesesteak Judge

Let's Taco About Grifting

I'm Working On It

The Willionare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.