Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody notice a few of the diehard chatters weren’t present for the past couple of chats ?
Where’s Denise ?

Also, someone asked, but no one answered , where is Pastor Dan and Kim ?

Reactions: 5
Anybody notice a few of the diehard chatters weren’t present for the past couple of chats ?
Where’s Denise ?
Also, someone asked, but no one answered , where is Pastor Dan and Kim ?
A lot of people in the area still without power and/or internet due to the snowstorm, Also VSTV started a stream right before YITS, and hopefully canibalized some of their stans.

Heads up, don't waste your time on VSTV's livestream tonight unless you want to fall asleep. Soooo incredibly boring ZZZzzzz! It was about an hour of Marie reading the chat and giving a thousand shoutouts to north east georgia mountain folks and loggy doggies. At least he could drive safely though, since she was the one reading. Thumbs down Jeff (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This rubbed me the wrong way Adventures with Rae asks about doing something like the carpetbagger, Will proceeds to completely ignore them and go on about how they did a video with him. And why does he keep saying Ideals? I dont get it. Its ideas. Theres no L.

Kala also giving her praise for them being authentic.

Then started Will singing the little mermaid. He said jiggitybobs instead of thingamabobs and i nearly pissed myself. :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He can't say IDEAS because he has an oversized tongue. It comes out as a slobbery IDEALS

• Haha
Well ……..actually ……….

After sitting through the entire YITS Live last night, this is my wrap up.

Will Defenly spent 95% of the time Tooting His Own Horn ……..

How he Defenly made the really really good decision to start a YouTube channel.

How he would have actually been happy with 50,000 susscribers .

He defenly enjoys doing YouTube videos and won’t stop no matter what.

He says his online survey actually had 2200 replies and 80% enjoy watching him , well ..……..eat. 🤢

He got a board sign from a Sussscriber to hang up which defenly brought a tear to his eye that his susscriber made it for him. He plans to hang it on the wall with all his other paraphernalia , Well ………….if he finds time this week, between , well…….. turning down a myriad of well…….offers…….businesses that well…….actually ….think he does a fine job on his videos and they want him to , well, …….showcase their product .
Buccees , the gas station , thought he ..well……did a really really good job on his last video . They want a copy of his tape to use for advertising purposes. 🙄

Every time he gets down or needs inspiration, he walks in there to look at his knickknacks . They actually give him the , well…………incentive to keep on going.

Will Defenly has plans for many all new Aventures that will be a Suprise.

I think Dawn is defenly still really really ill. She didn’t seem to have much interest in participating last night.

Another Sunday in …………well…………. Paradise .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If 2200 people voted that they want to watch them eat I guarantee you it’s because people like watching the tit show. Hey Will, not all of your subscribers are fans…a majority of them probably aren’t they just like watching the bleeping train wreck .
And stop purposely bleeping up words, you’re not cute or funny

Reactions: 9
So this stan (Mrs C) suggested in the chat on the live that they adopt a baby?! Dawn read it and Will just kept talking. Why would anyone think those 2 would be good parents and they are a little old for a baby ! LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So this stan (Mrs C) suggested in the chat on the live that they adopt a baby?! Dawn read it and Will just kept talking. Why would anyone think those 2 would be good parents and they are a little old for a baby ! LOL
That was a tacky remark that lady made. Someone asked them a few months ago in chat if they had kids. They said they’re not able to have them. I think a lot of their diehard fans are a little bit “ off” . Their comments are just about as strange as their YouTube hero is.

One lady asked them awhile back if they’d pray for her dog. He couldn’t keep his food down. Gross. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
That was a tacky remark that lady made. Someone asked them a few months ago in chat if they had kids. They said they’re not able to have them. I think a lot of their diehard fans are a little bit “ off” . Their comments are just about as strange as their YouTube hero is.

One lady asked them awhile back if they’d pray for her dog. He couldn’t keep his food down. Gross. 🤢
I wonder if that’s the same lady who told Will her dog was singing happy birthday to him.

• Haha
They're not fit to raise a houseplant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Who in the sam hell thought them having a baby is a good idea?!? What in the actual duck? For one it's just a tacky thing to say. For two Tweedle Dee and Dumb can not handle actual responsibility. Can you even imagine them with a kid. I felt sorry for the dog at times.
Heck, he didn't even like the niece living there for a while. Even though I'm sure they got to claim her as a dependent on their taxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have to know. I clicked out of the live due to getting tired of seeing his face. How did Reviewbrah come up? Reviewbrah is twice the man Will is.
Actually the 1/9/22 livestream is still up. Forward to 1:59:35 to see that part if you want. It might be good to use in a mash-up vid

Reactions: 1
Who in the sam hell thought them having a baby is a good idea?!? What in the actual duck? For one it's just a tacky thing to say. For two Tweedle Dee and Dumb can not handle actual responsibility. Can you even imagine them with a kid. I felt sorry for the dog at times.
Heck, he didn't even like the niece living there for a while. Even though I'm sure they got to claim her as a dependent on their taxes.
They have addressed it before and said they thought about it but decided they are to busy for a kid and for another dog. Maybe the only smart thing they have ever done.

Reactions: 4
For all of Will's faults, at least YITS can be hate-watched or watched ironically. That VSTV guy, I don't see any value unless you fit into the very narrow demographic (older, rural, passionately conservative) he appeals to (and its fine if you do). I see that he provides any truly useful information or value. He's just an old radio hack who needs an outlet to hear his own voice.

Reactions: 5
For all of Will's faults, at least YITS can be hate-watched or watched ironically. That VSTV guy, I don't see any value unless you fit into the very narrow demographic (older, rural, passionately conservative) he appeals to (and its fine if you do). I see that he provides any truly useful information or value. He's just an old radio hack who needs an outlet to hear his own voice.
Only have seen one useful video of some shortcuts for driving in the area for those who might not know of them.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it's kinda sad and depressing seeing an old radio hack just barely trying to grasp on to his "glory days" on the airwaves. The whole talking coffee cup shtick is just so ridiculous;. So cringe when he shoves a Youtube camera in the public's faces and tells them they're on tv. His radio-voiced weather reports even more cringey. His content is absolutely useless. The driving shortcuts videos were nothing new at all. It's already been done before by NTL and copied by YITS. His livestreams are just boring hours of him poorly driving around, boasting like a tool, spewing politcal garbage, and giving shout-outs. The food and attraction reviews are extremely biased and clearly seem sponsored. He overly pumps Goats On The Roof, no doubt because his wife works there and/or they pay him to promote their business. The only vid I found somewhat interesting was his tour of an Asian grocery. Don't waste your time on VSTV. I only tune in occasionally for a laugh to hear him ridicule YITS. He's worse than them though, and that's saying A LOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe they could adopt a 3 year old to take care of Dawn. OK, OK...It's only a joke !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that VSTV guy you’re talking about the one that scared Will at the chili cook off because I scanned that video to see what people were talking about and got to the Will part and I don’t know who that dude is but he looks like he smelled like stale cigarettes, musty old basements and probably has beard lice

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.