Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That motherfucker and his “finasco” just told her not to pop bubble wrap like he’s her bleeping dad like she’s bleeping five I hope she knocks the tit out of him one day he’s a piece of tit
Dawn needs to team up with Jacob the carpetbaggers wife and leave his stupid ass
If there is one word that would sum up this channel, it would be a “finasco.”
Sorry guys, you’re so funny 😂. I agree , Dawn needs to Pop Will , not the bubble wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That motherfucker and his “finasco” just told her not to pop bubble wrap like he’s her bleeping dad like she’s bleeping five I hope she knocks the tit out of him one day he’s a piece of tit
Dawn needs to team up with Jacob the carpetbaggers wife and leave his stupid ass

Thanks Will for proving you’re just pretending to be nice to Dawn when you compliment her in the videos.

Reactions: 9
Will and that stupid board sign he got. 🙄

Now he needs to make his Academy Award acceptance speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear I just went on for a few and Dawn still has that COVID cough...
They both do. They have been hacking since I’ve been watching

OK guys let me point this out: Wills excuse for mispronouncing tit is that he has dyslexia but he sure is reading these comments off awful fast and correctly. Everything about this guy is a load of bullshit

Reactions: 9
What did Dawn think of the past 6 years on YouTube?

"It was fun...I guess." - Dawn

What an endorsement!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He continuously mispronounces roots as "rutts", but he correctly pronounces Route 66. How strange...

Reactions: 4
omg he called Reviewbrah a poindexter. You wish you had just a fraction of his class, skill, palate, and expertise!

SplendidSlushyGrebe-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 3
I have to know. I clicked out of the live due to getting tired of seeing his face. How did Reviewbrah come up? Reviewbrah is twice the man Will is.
A stan was kissing their ass saying they loved their food reviews and Dawn's corky faces. Will responded saying aw shucks he's not a good food reviewer and said he's nothing like that young kid who wears a suit and does good reviews. He called him a poindexter. He couldn't remember his name, but someone in the chat reminded him ReportOfTheWeek

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.