Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit. Will and Dawn never listen to each other on the livestreams. Dawn reads something. Will reads the same thing three minutes later.

You know they don't listen to each other or communicate well in real life either. The resentment is palpable.

Reactions: 9
Now they’re going to open mail and hide their gift cards so they don’t have to claim them as income and pay taxes on them.

Reactions: 6
She so doesn't want to be there. Her attitude is rotten and he knows it. I get that she is probably still sick but you are actually being rude to people who pay your bills.

Reactions: 5
Wow - MODS are out of control tonight.

Steve Farmer/Timothy Farmer wrote something like: I love your hotel reviews Will and Dawn will you do more?

And it got deleted???
I saw that. Right below it was someone asking Dawn if Denise Ladybug is her sister, and they nuked the wrong one. Then they deleted the Ladybug question.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will's shifty eyes are so creepy on the livestreams. You can tell exactly when he's lying. Good thing he doesn't play poker.

SoftDeadlyDachshund-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They are definitely out of sync tonight - she is clearly miserable and he is trying to explain it away.

"Dawn's not into live streams"
"No, it's HOT in here"

I saw that. Right below it was someone asking Dawn if Denise Ladybug is her sister, and they nuked the wrong one. Then they deleted the Ladybug question.
They have to delete personal stuff like that for “security purposes” because they are sooooo famous.

• Haha
He says they're going back to their "rutts" in 2022? Oh you mean like way back when you had 1 viral video? So what are you gonna do, start a forest fire?

• Haha
He says they're going back to their "rutts" in 2022? Oh you mean like way back when you had 1 viral video? So what are you gonna do, start a forest fire?
Every time he said rutts I took a shot. I’m now in the back of an ambulance headed to the hospital to have my stomach pumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good grief.
One of the chat people told Will to please do a Zip Line on one of their videos.
This is the guy who screams like a girl when he crosses a bridge.

• Haha
If he doesn't watch YouTube, how does he end up copying ATW, JTC, TTT and others? What an incredible coincidence.

Finasco? To think all these years I've been saying 'fiasco' wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That motherfucker and his “finasco” just told her not to pop bubble wrap like he’s her bleeping dad like she’s bleeping five I hope she knocks the tit out of him one day he’s a piece of tit
Dawn needs to team up with Jacob the carpetbaggers wife and leave his stupid ass

Good grief.
One of the chat people told Will to please do a Zip Line on one of their videos.
This is the guy who screams like a girl when he crosses a bridge.
Great ideal...Can't wait to see Will break the zipline

MedicalHighChameleon-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.