Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just heard the part where Will talked about the Levi’s sponsorship. He said they would send “X amount of money to go buy what they want.” I hope Levi’s knows they’ll never be successful with a business model like that. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just heard the part where Will talked about the Levi’s sponsorship. He said they would send “X amount of money to go buy what they want.” I hope Levi’s knows they’ll never be successful with a business model like that. 😂😂
Just another Willy lie. This supposed sponsorship is dead before it even began; Levi's doesn't make anything in their hippo sizes 🐖🐖
Nobody except Weigh Watchers should sponsor them. Lectric already wasted their time and resources on these bums. They sent Dong a third bike last summer and they haven't even used it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just another Willy lie. This supposed sponsorship is dead before it even began; Levi's doesn't make anything in their hippo sizes 🐖🐖
Nobody except Weigh Watchers should sponsor them. Lectric already wasted their time and resources on these bums. They sent Dong a third bike last summer and they haven't even used it.
Those 2 would not even make it as Weight Watchers sponsors. They clearly can’t stick to a diet.

Reactions: 7
Cause when I think of Nashville I immediately think about Cooters 🙄 what a dumb ass.
Prediction for the next vlog....willy mentions Willie's love of weed at least 4 times....all while dong holds her nose and says peeeeeuuuuu
---

Yesterday on the live someone said the Bengals and Bills were in the Superbowl, and Willy got all excited about it :LOL:
Yeah but you have to understand they don't have tv, just a Roku and internet access 🙄 Go dawgsss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This idiot just said the Superbowl hasn’t started yet. The second quarter is about to start. He is too stupid for words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This idiot just said the Superbowl hasn’t started yet. The second quarter is about to start. He is too stupid for words.
It has gotten worse it seems. He lies so much that he tries to covers it by talking in circles and than his stupidity just rolls out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
$60 a night to stay at a hotel near The Grand Ole Opry? OMG! YITS stayed at the motel above Cooter's! Right by the freeway. I know exactly where he stayed.

• Wow
  • Haha
$60 a night to stay at a hotel near The Grand Ole Opry? OMG! YITS stayed at the motel above Cooter's! Right by the freeway. I know exactly where he stayed.
I'm not watching this tit show so I appreciate the updates. Why stay near the Opry when you don't bother to go.....oh yeah it was closed too 😂😂

• Haha
Holiday Inn is a very expensive hotel, according to Will.

The old people in the chat are giving Dawn old lady medicine advice. Practically information from the 1800s.

• Haha
So 'doing strenuous things' is not for people in their 60s? Willy the only strenuous thing you do is lifting a fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you missed the Super Bowl Livestream allow me to summarize: Will says camping is too expensive. Dawn just wants a campground near the bathroom. Seriously, she talked about needing a bathroom A LOT!

Yankee in the South #17: Camps and Craps
---

BTW,

I will send you a giftcard if you post a video of you and Dawn trying to water ski on YouTube. I'd love to see that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If you missed the Super Bowl Livestream allow me to summarize: Will says camping is too expensive.
Let me get this straight Willy Boy: camping in your own town is too expensive, but a month in Ireland is completely doable?
Nice try Jan!

---

Holiday Inn is a very expensive hotel, according to Will.
Any hotel is expensive to Willy, because his stupid cheap ass father refused to stay anywhere over $20
---

I will send you a giftcard if you post a video of you and Dawn trying to water ski on YouTube. I'd love to see that.
elephant.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My wife pointed something out: on the Super Bowl Livestream, Will said he traveled in an RV as a kid.

Didn't he just say on a recent Livestream that they rode in the car on vacation as kids? Something about sandwiches, rest stops and some other bullshit?

Hey, Will, you can't keep track of your own lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.