Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going to do a livestream playing mini golf during a three-day weekend? Seems like a great idea. Won't be crowded at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dong thinks she's gonna go play putt-putt with Kid Rock.
On your way to Mitch-a-gan, please swing by Nashville and take your jackass fwend Kid Rock back to Detroit where he belongs. We don't want him around TN no more causing trouble and spewing his political bullshit!

Reactions: 10
So the guy who had to hurry home from California because he ran out of money after Route 66 is going to spend a month in Ireland? Do I have that right?
---

Will says he dropped 100lbs in eight months?!? He are tuna fish sandwich on pita bread??!

Dude, I am not going to point out the reason that I know that you are lying, but there's something about saying tuna fish on pita that proves that you are lying.

You couldn't even drop 100lbs of cement because you couldn't pick it up to begin with.

Why does Will have to lie about literally everything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So the guy who had to hurry home from California because he ran out of money after Route 66 is going to spend a month in Ireland? Do I have that right?
---

Will says he dropped 100lbs in eight months?!? He are tuna fish sandwich on pita bread??!

Dude, I am not going to point out the reason that I know that you are lying, but there's something about saying tuna fish on pita that proves that you are lying.

You couldn't even drop 100lbs of cement because you couldn't pick it up to begin with.

Why does Will have to lie about literally everything?
But.. But... He (with his shifty lying eyes) said he has family in Ireland and was invited to stay in one of the houses for a month... Rent free! 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will just got back from Nashville on Friday?!? That means that Will has been wearing that same shirt for THREE DAYS!!!

BTW, whomever asked YITS if they recommend the Alien Brothel, you are my hero!
---

Guess what everyone? The Grand Ole Opry is open 7 days a week. It wasn't closed the day YITS was in Nashville.

Will lies again.

I can't wait for YITS to get a 'Lectric E-Bikes' sponsorship: "The bike you can ride four times a year as long as it's not too hot or too cold or your husband wants you to!"
---

Who's calling the duck cops on YITS?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve been out all day. Skimming the live to look for the ice cream section. I absolutely think Tony is their dealer

• Haha
He is full of so much tit!!! No way in hell are these fools going to Ireland for a month. I agree that Tony is their dealer. I am sure they purchase in Michigan when they head up there also since it is legal in MI now.

Reactions: 9
I think Will set a record for lies last night.

Will, you are broke. We know. You aren't fooling anyone.

You are not going to spend money on Valentine's Day. That's why you aren't filming it. On top of the fact that you haven't made any reservations. Since you aren't hanging out with Chris and Mindy these days, they didn't make a reservation for you months ago. So you are going post an old picture and pretend that you actually care about your marriage. Tony already got Dawn what she wants for Valentine's Day anyway (allegedly).

Reactions: 11
3:18:48
Will: Dawn looks Irish
Dawn: Do I?
Will: Yeah, you do ok
For one, what kind of statement is that, for two what kind of answer is that. 🤷🏻‍♂️
---

3:19:58 Ireland sounds so stereotypical coming from Will. It’s like saying all southerners sit on the veranda of their plantations sipping sweet tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
For one, what kind of statement is that, for two what kind of answer is that. 🤷🏻‍♂️
---

3:19:58 Ireland sounds so stereotypical coming from Will. It’s like saying all southerners sit on the veranda of their plantations sipping sweet tea.
I got the impression that Dawn has no idea what her ethnic heritage is.
---

I think Will set a record for lies last night.
This is one of Will's "lying" faces. He did this a lot last night.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He was on fire with the lies last night.

Levi's. There is zero chance Levi Strauss offered to sponsor YITS. Maybe someone in town who sells Chinese knockoffs or something, but not the actual company. There is no company that wants those two slobs representing them. Even Lane Bryant would pass.
---

Where is the supposedly broken windshield? Did I miss something? YITS said that the yellow Jeep got a huge crack in it's windshield. Parked at Mad Dog ice cream, I didn't see any damage.
They really oversold the windshield damage. They made it sound like it was a spider's web.

Reactions: 8
---

I just pictured them sipping a Mountain Dew on their dilapidated deck and it just crumbling to the ground from their weight. That thought just made my day. 😁 It's the simple pleasures of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really oversold the windshield damage. They made it sound like it was a spider's web.
I saw no window damage last night. He was even using the windshield wipers. How is that possible, if the rock was still wedged in the glass like they kept claiming?
Another ploy for donantions?
Did the dumbass order the windshield and try to DIY? Just call Safelight. And use your insurance. That's why you pay for it, Idiot. Your rates won't go up just because your stupid father told you thayat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The outro of their newest vlog Dong says she was a fan of the Dicks of Hazzard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
will has been to Cooters place in pigeon forge 100 of times, no millions of times but he has no ideal that the tow truck he is talking about is at the end of the parking? he really is completely useless when it comes to information

Why am I not surprised they are in racist heaven today. They make me sick. Racist trash🖕

Yesterday on the live someone said the Bengals and Bills were in the Superbowl, and Willy got all excited about it :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.