Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My fwend Bwian had dat Dukes of Hazzard twash can....He pwobabry still gots it."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
2/12 Livechat Viewer - "Can you please sing Sammy Hagar song "I Can't Drive 55" to my husband Larry; he turned 55 today?"
Dummy Dong - "Ohhhhhhhh happy birthday Sammy Hagar!"

e2c7b7b7ace8648cb6debe8aeb70485b1bcb499e.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dawn, a red face all the time is not blushing. Your face is red because you do not take care of your skin. You likely do not use a face wash or moisturizer.
---

Will, just admit it. You are jealous of Friday’s Forever new RV. You can’t afford tit. You are trying to put them down saying it is a bad investment. Will, you are a big fat LOSER.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Will, just admit it. You are jealous of Friday’s Forever new RV. You can’t afford tit. You are trying to put them down saying it is a bad investment. Will, you are a big fat LOSER.
If he wasn’t a dick, he would tell people, “Dawn and I don’t camp much but check out Fridays Forever, they have a lot of great campground reviews.” But, no, instead he just starts rambling incoherently about camping and tents and how he “grew up in RVs.” Hey, Will, you did not grow up in RVs - going to the free RV show in the mall parking lot doesn’t count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Cause when I think of Nashville I immediately think about Cooters 🙄 what a dumb ass.
Prediction for the next vlog....willy mentions Willie's love of weed at least 4 times....all while dong holds her nose and says peeeeeuuuuu
---

Yeah but you have to understand they don't have tv, just a Roku and internet access 🙄 Go dawgsss
Surprise - Cooter's is free

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will says that he has been busy the past week and that's why he didn't know which teams were playing in the Super Bowl.

Will, there's a two week break before the Super Bowl. There has been for years. Obviously, Will hasn't paid attention since he was a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"My fwend Bwian had dat Dukes of Hazzard twash can....He pwobabry still gots it."
He told that same story when he went to the antique shop that had the heckle and jeckle comics he lied to Sherry about. I only watched until that point and I shut it off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will says that he has been busy the past week and that's why he didn't know which teams were playing in the Super Bowl.
Will, there's a two week break before the Super Bowl. There has been for years. Obviously, Will hasn't paid attention since he was a kid.
I'm convinced his Delorean got stuck in 1985. Yup, he said some of his favorite players are Roger Craig and Jerry Rice. Then he told Dong that The Fridge played for the STEELERS :sick:
Hopefully he lost all Da Bears fans with that one.
He know-ens absolutely nothing, about sports and just tries to string every fan along by being a fan of any team. So afraid of getting beat up. Go Dawgs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
You know you need a lot of 'extras' when you have a RV.....tires, gas, oil, extra this, extra that and don't forget that pesky extra engine 🤔

I noticed he really talks about getting taken or ripped off a lot. Maybe if you weren't so bad at being a grifter he would be able to out smart them?

What ailment does dong have that she is so worried about making it to the bathroom? Is she that kid holding her pants and dancing around all while saying she doesn't have to go?

• Haha
So far this year there has been talk of:

- a big trip (England)
- a cruise
- a week in Ireland
- a big, multi-gen family trip
- a house boat
- Cabo

And it's only February. It feels like it's going to be the year of talking about big trip plans that never come to fruition.

Will knows that his free back roads content is boring. He's making these teases - which he knows will never come to fruition - in order to keep stans watching. He sees Fridays Forever and AIOT investing in new equipment and trips, so he needs to make it sound like he's doing the same thing. He's not. He can't. He's broke.

• Heart
Wait did she just say, sorry just watching last nights live, her eyes aren't good anymore and she doesn't know what to do???? We all know willy will do nothing for her but what about his mom or sister or is she just a witch to them too?

Hey Dong. Go to an eye doctor. Get proper glasses with bifocals. Girl you need to advocate for yourself even if your husband won't.

• Heart
  • Wow
What ailment does dong have that she is so worried about making it to the bathroom? Is she that kid holding her pants and dancing around all while saying she doesn't have to go?
Most Dongs have prostate issues at her age.

HiddenMilkyBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
You are 100% correct. Just because I wouldn't want her to take my SATs for me doesn't mean that she should not have her basic needs met. She apparently has insurance right now, she should get new lenses. Assuming her cheap ass husband paid for vision.

(Knowing Will, he probably wanted to save the $1.85 a month it costs to tack on vision.)

Wait did she just say, sorry just watching last nights live, her eyes aren't good anymore and she doesn't know what to do???? We all know willy will do nothing for her but what about his mom or sister or is she just a witch to them too?

Hey Dong. Go to an eye doctor. Get proper glasses with bifocals. Girl you need to advocate for yourself even if your husband won't.
She says she has leg cramps a lot so also she needs to talk to her Dr about that too. I feel like her health is being totally neglected 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That's usually just dehydration. No need to drink pickle juice or eat witch hazel or boil eye of newt or any other old lady remedies that YITS 90-year-old stans recommend in the chat.

• Haha
You are 100% correct. Just because I wouldn't want her to take my SATs for me doesn't mean that she should not have her basic needs met. She apparently has insurance right now, she should get new lenses. Assuming her cheap ass husband paid for vision.
(Knowing Will, he probably wanted to save the $1.85 a month it costs to tack on vision.)
There's no way he tacked on the extra few bucks. He only supersizes his fries.
---

She says she has leg cramps a lot so also she needs to talk to her Dr about that too. I feel like her health is being totally neglected 😢
Being dragged around riding shotgun to every Bucee's in the world in 1 week will do that to a gal.

• Haha
So far this year there has been talk of:

- a big trip (England)
- a cruise
- a week in Ireland
- a big, multi-gen family trip
- a house boat
- Cabo

And it's only February. It feels like it's going to be the year of talking about big trip plans that never come to fruition.

Will knows that his free back roads content is boring. He's making these teases - which he knows will never come to fruition - in order to keep stans watching. He sees Fridays Forever and AIOT investing in new equipment and trips, so he needs to make it sound like he's doing the same thing. He's not. He can't. He's broke.
**Not just a week in Ireland but an entire MONTH in Ireland!! His second cousin twice removed said they could stay in their thatch roof hay barn for up to a month, so you know he's taking complete advantage of that. Except he's not accounting for the cost of airfare, car rental and food; that will be the end of that ideal once he does the math. Maybe he should let Dawn be in charge of that part so he can continue to live in his world of delusion. That'd be more fun. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.