Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right. Sorry.

The good news is that, if YITS left for a month, their yard would look no different.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm convinced his Delorean got stuck in 1985. Yup, he said some of his favorite players are Roger Craig and Jerry Rice. Then he told Dong that The Fridge played for the STEELERS :sick:
Hopefully he lost all Da Bears fans with that one.
He know-ens absolutely nothing, about sports and just tries to string every fan along by being a fan of any team. So afraid of getting beat up. Go Dawgs!
Somebody could have said the Houston Oilers were playing the Decatur Staleys and he would have accepted it.
He didn't lose me by saying the Fridge played for the Steelers. He lost me 2 minutes into the first YITS video I ever watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somebody could have said the Houston Oilers were playing the Decatur Staleys and he would have accepted it.
He didn't lose me by saying the Fridge played for the Steelers. He lost me 2 minutes into the first YITS video I ever watched.
Love those Oilers and Warren Moon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's that guy's name who always threw to Jerry Rice? Oh, Steve Young! Not Joe Montana who won four Super Bowls. Steve Young who won one (as a starter).

He might as well say Jerry Rice, the guy who played for the Seahawks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did I miss the house boat talk??? He is out of his freaking mind. What friends are going to invite willy? CAT's seems to be avoiding you, SMH is only your friend when you need something. You are afraid of most of the other area vloggers. Maybe Tony can come along a provide provisions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did I miss the house boat talk??? He is out of his freaking mind. What friends are going to invite willy? CAT's seems to be avoiding you, SMH is only your friend when you need something. You are afraid of most of the other area vloggers. Maybe Tony can come along a provide provisions?
Yes and when they rent the house boat they are going to go water skiing 😳😳🤣🤣

2 hippos on water skies 🤣🤣🤣

Dawn in a thong bikini 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Who water skis behind a house boat? House boats move like 7 miles an hour. I thought that was pretty dumb even for Will.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She apparently has insurance right now, she should get new lenses. Assuming her cheap ass husband paid for vision.
Are we sure he got insurance for her too? I wouldn't be surprised if SelfishWilly only covered himself. Maybe THIS year is Will's health insurance year, and NEXT year he'll think about insuring Dawn.

Dawn just learned what Braille is.....at age 50. Also, you can tell YITS and CATS are on the outs because he saw Dolly's dress and didn't mention Chris.

• Haha
6:29 in the video, Will is clearly not actually a fan of anybody in that museum. Dawn seems lost like she just set foot on this planet for the first time. I’m fine with making a video but why pretend to be a fan of something when he’s clearly not. There’s nothing authentic about Will.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just googled free things to do in Nashville. Let’s see what he comes up with to do that he didn’t have to pay for.

What a disaster! They know NOTHING about country music and the old time singers. That was one 💩 show. They know nothing about sports or who plays so why even bother mentioning it. Glad I missed that train wreck.

• Heart
What are you talking about?!? I loved hearing about TONYA Tucker!

If only there was a famous song that Waylon and Willie sang together.

Willie was given an honor by the FA, according to Will. Impressive.

Do they have a braille Playboy at the Alien Brothel? I wonder.

I notice Will is very anti-government since the new national parks permit.

Hey Will, I have a feeling that you, Dawn and Willie Nelson have one habit in common.

• Haha
CATS is AWOL, Willy is out of grift-cards, and he's too poor to pay for a Valentime's dinner for Dong. She will probably have to make them 2 boxes Kraft Mac & Cheese for dinner. but I'll post this just in case he "borrows" some money from Momma Sidelines. Enjoy 💘
valentimes BINGO 2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So do we think he’s going to get together with Chris and Mindy for Valentimes or do you think that he’s going to drag along mommy and sister again? There’s no way he is taking Dawn out to dinner alone unless he got a gift card. He will never pay for her to have a nice meal. If Chris and Mindy or mommy can’t buy it, he relies on gift cards.

• Heart
  • Haha
So do we think he’s going to get together with Chris and Mindy for Valentimes or do you think that he’s going to drag along mommy and sister again? There’s no way he is taking Dawn out to dinner alone unless he got a gift card. He will never pay for her to have a nice meal. If Chris and Mindy or mommy can’t buy it, he relies on gift cards.
Free Willy is a boring creature of habit who's set in his ways with no new original ideals. They will gorge on steaks because that's what he wants for free. My guess is Guacho Urbano with CATS so that Chris can foot the Valentime's bill yet again. Will really hates Melting Pot so it won't be that even though that's Dong's favorite.

homer-simpson-steak.gif

Last edited:
6:29 in the video, Will is clearly not actually a fan of anybody in that museum. Dawn seems lost like she just set foot on this planet for the first time. I’m fine with making a video but why pretend to be a fan of something when he’s clearly not. There’s nothing authentic about Will.
You know what? Ole Willy Boy once again copies another youtuber. Jacob the Carpetbagger went to Cooter's and the Willie Musuem next door about 2 weeks ago. Also, he went to that Pink Elephant. Willy is sure stupid and a wannabe now. He cries when people like Smoky Mountain Follies uses his videos but he loves to go right away to the places that other people go to and copies them. Like Friday's Forever and his crushes, Jacob and Adam. I am surprised that Willy Boy didn't go to Third Man Records. There are plenty of things to do in and around of Nashville for free that are better than those 2 boring places. Those aren't content material. He can walk down Broadway in the morning. Bands aren't playing yet but he is lazy and cheap to pay for parking or less it's NYC. We now know where he will be going next/soon. Do you see that, Jacob went to the KFC museum and it's free. So Willy Boy will be taking the back roads to get there. 2023 is going to be a long year with his boring copycat videos. While Ryan with Adventures is Out There will have exciting new videos of what's going on in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Dollywood.
Screenshot_20230213-231531_YouTube.jpg

---

Also, I forgot to write that I agree that it's fine with anybody making a video about that place. Like it would be more fun to watch a fan of Willie Nelson to go to that place instead watching a dumpster fire of a video of 2 fake wannabe people that only went there because their 2nd crush went there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hey! That's not true!

They also went because it was waddle distance from their $60 motel and admission was $10.

So, get it right next time!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.