Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never gonna give YITS up. Never gonna let YITS down.

Someone sent Will and Dawn a Rick Astley joke card. It only took them about an hour to figure out that it was a joke. They didn't know Rick Astley or 'Rick rolling', the phenomenon that's been around for about 20 years.

YITS got up in arms about the national parks charging vloggers a permit user fee. Will whines about his rights being taken away. Like he's going to waddle up and storm the capital.

Someone named Josh accused YITS of being bad friends to CATS (He's right). Dawn wanted Josh to be 'pacific'. Will is such a big, brave man he deleted that part of the livestream.

Will is broke. His new thing is to drive around and call it content. The same barns and the same houses. Will pretends he's never seen them before, but we all have.

Will spent a week as a real estate prospector. Will can't believe how much real estate costs. He should see what things cost outside of poor areas.

Will thinks he's buying property when he wants to pay like $3 to get his deck built.

Will finally paid for medical insurance. He's trying to get everything done this year and then let it lapse for a few years. He's getting older and fatter. That's a big mistake.

Speaking of insurance, Dawn thinks a million dollar insurance policy costs a million dollars. Dawn is 50 years old.

Speaking of being 50, Dawn's birthday is coming up and guess what? Once again Will hasn't planned anything for Dawn's birthday. Sounds like Will is going to let his mom plan and pay for a multigenerational trip and then take all of the credit. It's Mindy planning Dawn's birthday and Will being an ass part 2.

Dawn says 'pasghetti'. Did I mention that she's 50?

A new, trendy place opened up with food, fun games and music. Will didn't pay for any of it. He stood around like an idiot. None of the young, pretty, employed customers recognized him.

Will loves history. He doesn't know the date of Pearl Harbor. He can't read. He can't write. He can't do math. But he thinks he knows history. Will is the embodiment of the Dunning-Krueger Effect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Free Willy's boring Park hiking and driving through videos probably don't even generate a combined $425 annually. I know he's way to lazy to apply for the permit, and too poor to pay for the fees and insurance. At this point, he might as well just skip doing any future National Park vids for his dying channel. His bread and butter are still the disgusting gluttony mukbangs he likes to call "restaurant reviews".

shinchan-diet.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never gonna give YITS up. Never gonna let YITS down.

Someone sent Will and Dawn a Rick Astley joke card. It only took them about an hour to figure out that it was a joke. They didn't know Rick Astley or 'Rick rolling', the phenomenon that's been around for about 20 years.

YITS got up in arms about the national parks charging vloggers a permit user fee. Will whines about his rights being taken away. Like he's going to waddle up and storm the capital.

Someone named Josh accused YITS of being bad friends to CATS (He's right). Dawn wanted Josh to be 'pacific'. Will is such a big, brave man he deleted that part of the livestream.

Will is broke. His new thing is to drive around and call it content. The same barns and the same houses. Will pretends he's never seen them before, but we all have.

Will spent a week as a real estate prospector. Will can't believe how much real estate costs. He should see what things cost outside of poor areas.

Will thinks he's buying property when he wants to pay like $3 to get his deck built.

Will finally paid for medical insurance. He's trying to get everything done this year and then let it lapse for a few years. He's getting older and fatter. That's a big mistake.

Speaking of insurance, Dawn thinks a million dollar insurance policy costs a million dollars. Dawn is 50 years old.

Speaking of being 50, Dawn's birthday is coming up and guess what? Once again Will hasn't planned anything for Dawn's birthday. Sounds like Will is going to let his mom plan and pay for a multigenerational trip and then take all of the credit. It's Mindy planning Dawn's birthday and Will being an ass part 2.

Dawn says 'pasghetti'. Did I mention that she's 50?

A new, trendy place opened up with food, fun games and music. Will didn't pay for any of it. He stood around like an idiot. None of the young, pretty, employed customers recognized him.

Will loves history. He doesn't know the date of Pearl Harbor. He can't read. He can't write. He can't do math. But he thinks he knows history. Will is the embodiment of the Dunning-Krueger Effect
I love the new thread title, and that was an awesome summary as well!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yesterday’s video was junk, he hyped it up during the livestream and there was absolutely no content. I used to take some of those roads because they run parallel to the parkway and you can basically run from one end of town to the other and avoid traffic. The only thing exceptional about the route is the lack of traffic. If Will would have said “here’s a useful alternative route,” the video might have actually been good. Pretending to be impressed by dilapidated houses is like pissing on my boots and telling me it’s raining.

• Heart
The truth is, even if there is animosity between CATS/Smoky Mountain Hiker with Will, we will probably not know the entire truth. They'll come crawling back. We've seen it a million times with others like that with "Joshie", Smoky Mountain Family, etc. They all want to continue to mooch off Will's audience to grow their channels. Even that fan that was screwed over on the comic book by Will came crawling back eventually. I just don't get it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yesterday’s video was junk, he hyped it up during the livestream and there was absolutely no content. I used to take some of those roads because they run parallel to the parkway and you can basically run from one end of town to the other and avoid traffic. The only thing exceptional about the route is the lack of traffic. If Will would have said “here’s a useful alternative route,” the video might have actually been good. Pretending to be impressed by dilapidated houses is like pissing on my boots and telling me it’s raining.
You make a great point: no traffic.

Will is lazy. He wants to throw on his hat, one of four shirts that fit, drive for 30 minutes and call it content. Will doesn't want to work.

Right now, he can drive a few miles, but what will he do in a couple of weeks when he's driven all of the local roads? He's not going to want to drive far or do any actual research like his hero ATW. He's going to run out of plaques to read (poorly). Then what will Will do for content? Whatever it is, I know it will be cheap (probably free) and easy.

Reactions: 9
When is the last time we saw Smoky Mountain Hiker? Was it FORFAJULY? I know he was there that night but I can’t remember if they have spent time with him since then.

That Sunday Night Live steam was a mess but it was funny from the start to the end of laughing at them. Willy Boy thought the glitter gave it away? We all know it was when the song wouldn't stop playing and Willy was fooled by ripping it apart. That was so funny and then he was pissed for the rest of the livestream. It just showed that Willy does not have any money with thinking that $15 is a lot of money. Then, he accused his "friends" that sent them that card is trolls. Most likely it was sent by trolls but he doesn't know. He is so stupid.

• Haha
Will his pivoted from filming on public lands to make money to filming private residences to make money. What a genius!

My wife thinks that someone is going to confront him if Will keeps filming these locations. Many people live out in the boonies for a reason.

• Heart
My wife thinks that someone is going to confront him if Will keeps filming these locations. Many people live out in the boonies for a reason.
He lost his mind and wanted to get the FBI involved when he thought somebody was driving by his house but I guess it’s OK when he does it. Laugh it up folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He lost his mind and wanted to get the FBI involved when he thought somebody was driving by his house but I guess it’s OK when he does it. Laugh it up folks.
Speaking of that, I wonder how he and Dawn did in court with that “looney tune” that came to his house door and threatened Dawn and had to be arrested by the Sheriff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of that, I wonder how he and Dawn did in court with that “looney tune” that came to his house door and threatened Dawn and had to be arrested by the Sheriff.
I know. She was so traumatized by the event that she couldn’t even remember it when Will brought it up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It went off the rails in the last few minutes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.