Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will is a Ford man through and through, but he's been driving a Chrysler for the past 20 years. Will, I don't think "Ford Man" means what you think it means.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7:55 in the new video maybe I’m nitpicking but it drives me nuts when YouTubers want to show you a view and then stand in front of the camera blocking the view. Is the view the content or Will’s head? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Well, there a mountains of zits on his face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The "Apartment of the Interior" is the one behind the National Park fees. Will already sends money to the parks - a lot of money. Sure he does.

He doesn't want to get thrown in the hoosegow.
---

Oh no! Old Yeller has a cracked windshield. Don't worry though, Will ordered a new windshield. Why wouldn't he just call Safelight and let them take care of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will said he only got tater tots and Dong just said Will got a hot dog and tater tots. Will, your lies always come out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So willy has now said he won't pull a permit because it goes against his beliefs. He is spewing so much tit it is unreal. He really thinks a lot of himself for someone who claims he is so humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like Willy forgot to limit comments to subscribers only tonight. Too bad I'm blocked, we wonder what's in the backseat.

Reactions: 7
Will is gonna hump that dolly pardon statue one day.
You mean he hasn't already?
---

BTW, we googled it. Newport Grammar School closed due to illness in NOVEMBER. Three months ago.

Will is a tremendous news source.
---

If I had a dollar for every time Will and Dawn say they're going to start doing more with the What About Dawn channel, I could fund all of their National Parks permits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Now they are shoving ice cream cones down their throat....they ran into Tony at the ice cream shop.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Coincidently, Dawn got out of the car at the ice cream shop that Tony 5000 happened to be at. Wonder what's in her pockets?

• Sick
  • Haha
I'd love for someone in the chat to ask who is the best drug dealer in the Smokies or if Tony is the best drug dealer in the Smokies (allegedly).

I am watching and waiting for Dawn's demeanor to change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"Being a vegetarian ain't worth all it's cracked up to be." -DingDong

Not that she ever has to worry about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone in the comments writes, "she grew up in an Indiana town with a good looking momma who never was around" Dawn says, "who did? I think their talking about Madonna." For fucks sake you ignorant woman.

• Haha
Where is the supposedly broken windshield? Did I miss something? YITS said that the yellow Jeep got a huge crack in it's windshield. Parked at Mad Dog ice cream, I didn't see any damage.

Reactions: 8
Will has to go back to Michigan to see his CPA? Why would you not have a local CPA? makes no sense.
Free Willy always "knows a guy". His "CPA" and "lawyer" are probably old retired family fossils and fwens of his Daddy who he still mooches free services and advice off of. The dumbass cheapskate would rather drive 9hrs way up to Mitch-a- gan in the dead of winter rather than just pony up the fair rate for a local professional who is younger, smarter, tech-savvy, and up-to-date on current TN law. All that gas and wear & tear on the Jeep for ill outdated advice. What a dummy! 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
So, he's not doing Meet & Greets anymore, but he'll announce when he's going to play mini golf in case anyone wants to join him. (and of course, pay for his admission and food & drinks).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.