Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are live from the jeep eating junk food 🤢
---

Will has to go back to Michigan to see his CPA? Why would you not have a local CPA? makes no sense.
---

Will claims he has met Kid Rock twice, bullshit 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They are live from the jeep eating junk food 🤢
---

Will has to go back to Michigan to see his CPA? Why would you not have a local CPA? makes no sense.
CPA? H&R Block has offices everywhere 😁 but seriously that makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will knows Kid Rock.

DingDong is sassy tonight.
---

Will is starting to sound like the president of the Kid Rock fan club.
---

linn-ee-erds = lanyards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Will's Presidential vote is with Kid Rock because he's smarter than you think. Will knows Kid Rock's cousins well enough that he might be able to call them. So..... 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So willy received an offer for sponsorship from Levi's. Coupons are not sponsorships.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will says he has his attorney working on things. He is becoming an LLC and they are starting to get offers for sponsorship. He says the channel is getting big 🤣🤣

• Haha
And 5 different e-bikes have offered sponsorship. Might as well have Moped sponsor them since they don't actually pedal their bikes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So willy received an offer for sponsorship from Levi's. Coupons are not sponsorships.
Why would a clothing company want to obese slobs to be sponsors? It is just not being overweight they don’t keep themselves up. Her nasty hair and his nasty face 🤢

• Heart
do you think Kid Rock ever tells people " Hey my cousins know Will from Yankee in the South, i met him once at the VooDoo lounge"

• Haha
Why would a clothing company want to obese slobs to be sponsors? It is just not being overweight they don’t keep themselves up. Her nasty hair and his nasty face 🤢
I went to a Columbian store today. That fugly ass shirt is on clearance and there is no way he bought a 3x, it has to be a 4 at least. I threatened to buy my husband one...he was not amused.
---

This ass has no clue on how the sponsorships work. Hey Willy your not selling your soul to the company for a mention.
---

Will doesn't like button-fly jeans because they're too "breezy if you know what I mean."
No, I do not know what that means. Is he even to lazy to fully button the fly and he let's his nuts and berries flap in the wind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh no! "Dinks" have called the "po-po" on them.

Will is "supposably" the biggest vlogger in the area. Yup.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.