Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they’re in Nashville. If they go to Broadway they never go in the bars where the music is. They can get a Coke. Nobody says you have to drink. Just like Vegas. Don’t gamble or take in a show. Walk the streets and eat. That would be boring to me. I want to see the action. Since ATW was mentioned I started watching him many years ago when he was doing abandoned places and doing crazy things. I also like the filming locations. As for Jacob, never got into his videos. Sorry. I know this is about YITS. I started watching when the fires happened. I think they have went down hill the last few years. So many new ones have started filming the area and they put effort in and that makes them watchable.

Reactions: 8
Maybe they're headed to London, Kentucky instead of London, England.
I found the hippo's upcoming itinerary:
The cheapskates will be "venchuring" to exquisite London KY, Paris TN, and Rome GA on their European roadtrip.
And then setting voyage on a luxurious 4 day hour pontoon cruise of pristine Douglas Lake with beautiful port-o-call Yeller Jeep excursions in Dandridge, Dandridge, and Dandridge. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So they went to Lynchburg last week and instead of going to Nashville they drove back to the area this week? They won't do anything that is fun or costs money, so I assume it will be a lot of drive bys and filming from the yeller jeep?
Oh and willy, filming someone because you think it's funny is not cool. You clearly don't like it when people film you and your sister wife or film your shack, so why deliberately do that to someone else? I am sure you and dong had a big ole laugh while you pointed and dong hollered 'what's that'.....laugh it up asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So they went to Lynchburg last week and instead of going to Nashville they drove back to the area this week? They won't do anything that is fun or costs money, so I assume it will be a lot of drive bys and filming from the yeller jeep?
Oh and willy, filming someone because you think it's funny is not cool. You clearly don't like it when people film you and your sister wife or film your shack, so why deliberately do that to someone else? I am sure you and dong had a big ole laugh while you pointed and dong hollered 'what's that'.....laugh it up asshole.
It's the Dancing Man all over again.

Dong the toddler clearly incapable of taking care herself on her own. If Willy kicks the bucket first, Dong will probably have to crawl back home to Port Huron. That should be incentive enough to make some immediate lifestyle changes.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't want them to die early too but to live a full life. If Will does die first early, with Dawn having no money to her name and Will is cheap and lazy. Dawn would probably have to foreclose on the house right away. Sell Willy's 2 broken vehicles and sell majority of their things. So that she can make it back to Port Huron and probably live with Denise. I see her working at Walmart as a greeter. It will probably take years but either she goes and lives in apartment or lives in an Adult care housing. I don't want to say that but with the way she acts now, that's where she could be heading to if Will dies early. She would probably keep up with YITS and do only livestreams to rake in the Superchats. She would accept gift cards like crazy and hate on people that don't.

Reactions: 7
She won’t lose the house. They have no mortgage on it and taxes are less than $500 per year. She would be able to sell it as a fixer upper LOL. I could see the stans starting a go fund me for her.

• Sick
She won’t lose the house. They have no mortgage on it and taxes are less than $500 per year. She would be able to sell it as a fixer upper LOL. I could see the stans starting a go fund me for her.
Don't forget. She has all of the money from the What About Dawn channel rolling in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m today’s video pizza and salad are not enough for the 2 hippos. Will orders grilled cheese and fries to go with it 🦛🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
In today's video, no plans today, next minute we had plans to hike today..next minute.. No plans today..

• Sick
7:55 in the new video maybe I’m nitpicking but it drives me nuts when YouTubers want to show you a view and then stand in front of the camera blocking the view. Is the view the content or Will’s head? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! willy found the internal flame!
---

Dong doesn't bother with a plate, the pizza goes straight from the pan to her mouth!

Last edited:
  • Haha
-The "internal" flame that was on the P.O.W. monument in front of the courthouse was inspiring.
-When Will found out that "you need to prove you're fit" (?) in order to get a permit to go to the lower level of Cummins Falls he wisely declined.
-The pink statue of Dawn was amazingly realistic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.