Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here to post that. This video is gold
---
I just want to say if SMF is a tattler incognito, we salute you. 🫡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They went to Texas Roadhouse for Valentine’s and the steaks look too done to me. TY SMF! Priceless.

Reactions: 7
Smoky Mountain Follies now has a Patreon. I hope anyone who can contribute will sign up. Hopefully we'll see more consistent content.

Reactions: 9
Fat Willy never would disclose how his last doctor's appointment went. More proof that those lab results were as critical as we all expected! He order-red grilled fish tacos and a diet coke-da-cola for the first time ever in the latest Opry Mills "Dinning" video. Bravo Willy! 👏

Reactions: 10
What a lazy, selfish grifter.

Of course the answer will be that he's busy. Of course the truth is that he's just fat, lazy and manipulative. They aren't busy. They don't do anything.

Did you guys see this comment? under the Texas Roadhouse post
This has to be a troll. Who in their right mind would send six bucks for these bozos to sign a piece of paper and then give it as a Christmas present?!?!? If I got this as a present I would rip it to shreds and then proceed to punch the person who gave it to me in the face!

• Haha
Has anyone noticed willy reading plaques that designate the place they are visiting as a location that's on the list of National Register of Historic Places. 9 out of 10 times he reads National Register of Deeds.
---
I'm gonna sign up for patreon for SMF. And I think I will watch that new video on a daily basis. That's a classic!

I notice Will is very anti-government since the new national parks permit.
Someone should send him one of these flags!
F423FE05-778D-4404-93DD-C02BE6D6E67C.png

Also, I’m extraordinarily happy that they’ve already returned from Nashville. I’m heading there on Monday; we don’t mind paying to visit attractions though…so we wouldn’t have crossed paths 😂

• Haha
I just came here to post that. This video is gold
---
I just want to say if SMF is a tattler incognito, we salute you. 🫡
This video is a classic. I only hope they make one about Tony 5000 their dealer. Hopefully they're on here.
---
Will, you are so dumb. I am going to give you a tip. When you don’t know how to pronounce something you can google the pronunciation and it will tell you how to pronounce it dummy.
He's pronouncing it like one his heroes, Jacob the Carpetbagger.

This video is a classic. I only hope they make one about Tony 5000 their dealer. Hopefully they're on here.
Only issue with that is it would help to have screen shots of the nasty things Tony says they all let him get away with and it’s doubtful SMF has a catalogue of those

By the way, one of my favorite parts of the video is when Dawn is scribbling that note and the smoke is coming up and then she slams it down😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I missed the scribbling when it happened. I didn't realize Dawn hated hiking so much. What do you think she wrote?

I missed the scribbling when it happened. I didn't realize Dawn hated hiking so much. What do you think she wrote?
It would make sense if she is on some sort of disability, and is afraid that if there was proof of her doing hikes or any sort of stressful physical activity she would lose the free $$$$.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice at the end of the Sonic livestream she was doing finger exercises? I wonder if she is getting arthritis?

Reactions: 6
Not sure if someone has already mentioned this previously, but has anyone seen the 2 YITS Videos done by Devon Costa on Youtube? The first one is called "#68 - Yankee In the South - Hate Watch with Devon Costa" and "#70 - Yankee in the South - Hate Watch with Devon Costa"?

My husband and I happened to stumble upon them while doing a YITS Youtube search. I will warn you - the language is terrible (lots of swearing) and many of the comments are going to be offensive to many people here - but there was some comical gems in there if you can get past the offensive language/comments/behavior of the 4 people doing the watching/commenting.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if someone has already mentioned this previously, but has anyone seen the 2 YITS Videos done by Devon Costa on Youtube? The first one is called "#68 - Yankee In the South - Hate Watch with Devon Costa" and "#70 - Yankee in the South - Hate Watch with Devon Costa"?

My husband and I happened to stumble upon them while doing a YITS Youtube search. I will warn you - the language is terrible (lots of swearing) and many of the comments are going to be offensive to many people here - but there was some comical gems in there if you can get past the offensive language/comments/behavior of the 4 people doing the watching/commenting.
Operation Dessert Storm is one of the greatest one liners I ever heard about YITS

• Haha
This is a classic. September 2018 The future of the channel. They are RV shopping (with a dog??). He has been bullshitting about buying an RV since way back. Dawn does seem that she kept herself up much better back then. Her hair looks much better and all one color.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a classic. September 2018 The future of the channel. They are RV shopping (with a dog??). He has been bullshitting about buying an RV since way back. Dawn does seem that she kept herself up much better back then. Her hair looks much better and all one color.

Who is that dog? They had a little white dog.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.