Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam the Woo is doing videos lately in places where Will and Dong would be instantly murdered. Let's see if they try to copy him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They are live in a park...

They had Taco Bell for lunch, and Will is complaining about how much it cost.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Speaking of boring. ATW is terrible lately. I tried to watch his northwest stuff. Very basic. No insight. Nothing I hadn't seen in my first 15 minutes visiting Seattle. Portland was worse. In Philly he goes to the Rocky statue. He's basically Will with better reading comprehension.

How do you think Will reacts in private to SMF videos? Does he get mad? Sad? I'm sure he doesn't feel guilty.

Reactions: 7
Uh oh an entire school bus just showed up to the park...I wonder if Will needs to stay 300 feet away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DingDong has her glasses on a chain (like my Gram wore when she was in her 80s), yet when she takes them off she tries to hang her glasses in the neckline of her t-shirt. That's what the chain is for Dawn!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Will gets depressed at the end of Titanic, he most likely keeps hoping that it doesn't sink at the end.

• Haha
If the rest of Dawn's hair was the same color as the part showing under the hat it wouldn't look half bad. Surely she can see that in her own phone.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Will seems pissy about spending $7 on cotton candy at the one mall in Nashville.

• Haha
In the live a bit ago, Will just said they were going to do some traveling and cross some things off their bucket list, just focus on making themselves happy and not wait around to do stuff (paraphrasing.)

Where have I heard that before... Oh that's right, that is exactly what Mindy said, presumably about the wonder twins, in that clip that SMF just put out.

What a tool sack.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Will wanted to go to Myrtle Beach, but he was too busy. Wanted to go to an NHL game, but he's too busy.

"Too busy" is code for "broke".

Of course you got a hotel for $69 a night, Will. It's a dump, by the freeway, mid-week in February. Most normal people can't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
words of wisdom by William Grace

"there's only two ways to book hotels, book it in advance or book it last minute"

• Haha
Will is BROKE!

There is no talk of any big trip, no England, no Ireland, no family birthday cruise. He's not even pretending to have fake plans today. He says they are just staying around the Smokies. He sounds depressed. That means he's REALLY BROKE. Even by Will standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will is BROKE!

There is no talk of any big trip, no England, no Ireland, no family birthday cruise. He's not even pretending to have fake plans today. He says they are just staying around the Smokies. He sounds depressed. That means he's REALLY BROKE. Even by Will standards.
Flat broke and can’t even depend on CATS to pick up the tab anymore 🤣
---
I wonder if they took the insurance off the other car ? maybe that is why they never drive it anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.