Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny Trejo played 'Machete'
John Travolta played Barbarino
Will's favorite Eye-talian
Is Johnny Carneeno's

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Roses are red,
Cactus pricks sure do hurt,
Columbia wishes Will
Would stop wearing their shirts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah yes, let's go to a mall and record stores that every mall has. 👍🏾🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way Will kept yelling about Japan I feel like he wanted people in the mall to think he’s been to Japan. 🙄
---
17:13 “I love it doncha”

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Tony supplies them with the best devil's lettuce
No meet ups because someone's out to get us

• Haha
Roses are red
Wills Stan’s are pawns
Send him gift cards
Or he’ll die mowing lawns
---
Chris is live but Mindy isn’t well so she’s not on camera

• Haha
On CATS livestream someone asked if they have seen YITS at all and he skipped right over that question 🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
On CATS livestream someone asked if they have seen YITS at all and he skipped right over that question 🤣🤣🤣❤
I must’ve missed that while I was putting up my crockpot I’m trying to pay attention to chat just in case of stuff like that
---
They just skipped it again. Timothy farmer asked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My hubby hadn’t seen the Rock being humped and I just showed him. He is now scarred for life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Did anyone notice in the Willie Nelson museum, willy started reading the Tootsie Orchid Lounge sign, in midstream he said Tootsie and edited the rest out cause he couldn't say orchid.
---
Heads Up everyone!!!!! New smoky mountain follies video out!!!! Haven't watched it yet, but I'm going to now!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone notice in the Willie Nelson museum, willy started reading the Tootsie Orchid Lounge sign, in midstream he said Tootsie and edited the rest out cause he couldn't say orchid.
---
Heads Up everyone!!!!! New smoky mountain follies video out!!!! Haven't watched it yet, but I'm going to now!!
I didn’t notice that at all

I had to mute the live for a while while I was on the phone call. Did they ever answer Timothy farmer?

Reactions: 4
My hubby hadn’t seen the Rock being humped and I just showed him. He is now scarred for life 😂😂😂😂
I'm sorry, no intimacy for you on Valentine's Day or for him...ever again.
---
Smoky Mountain Follies is back. This video encapsulates Will's boorish, selfish behavior on NYE perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.