Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the area and can guess exactly how it all went down. He initially wanted to go to the Opryland Hotel to see all the Christmas lights and decor, but he was 2 months late and $33 short of the parking fee so he immediately ditched that ideal. On the way out he spots Cooter's and Willie's across the street and stops there to copy both of Jacob's videos. He then goes nextdoor to Opry Mills Mall because it's also free and spots the Grand Ole Opry from the parking lot and snaps pics of the fake Dolly. Coming up we'll get the next FREE site The Parthenon. These two broke-ass bums drove over 3hrs just to see a couple of free sites and sleep in a $60 fleabag motel across the street from a great Hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Free Willy is a boring creature of habit who's set in his ways with no new original ideals. They will gorge on steaks because that's what he wants for free. My guess is Guacho Urbano with CATS so that Chris can foot the Valentime's bill yet again. Will really hates Melting Pot so it won't be that even though that's Dong's favorite.

View attachment 1958215

CATS said on last week’s livestream they were going live tonight and not out to dinner with anyone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
So far this year there has been talk of:

- a big trip (England)
- a cruise
- a week in Ireland
- a big, multi-gen family trip
- a house boat
- Cabo

And it's only February. It feels like it's going to be the year of talking about big trip plans that never come to fruition.

Will knows that his free back roads content is boring. He's making these teases - which he knows will never come to fruition - in order to keep stans watching. He sees Fridays Forever and AIOT investing in new equipment and trips, so he needs to make it sound like he's doing the same thing. He's not. He can't. He's broke.
He's just a big lying sack of tit. I was watching some old Smoky Mountain Follies videos the other day. One was from Christmastime 2021 and someone asked about Smoky Mountain Hiker and Will was like oh we got plans to go hiking with SMH....well he never did any hiking with him all of 2022 and I don't think he did anything with him at all period. I would love to go back and listen to some of the live streams from late 2021 and early 2022 to see all the things he said he was going to do in 2022 but didn't.

CATS said on last week’s livestream they were going live tonight and not out to dinner with anyone.
Hopefully Will and Dawn won’t be there on their livestream
---

He's just a big lying sack of tit. I was watching some old Smoky Mountain Follies videos the other day. One was from Christmastime 2021 and someone asked about Smoky Mountain Hiker and Will was like oh we got plans to go hiking with SMH....well he never did any hiking with him all of 2022 and I don't think he did anything with him at all period. I would love to go back and listen to some of the live streams from late 2021 and early 2022 to see all the things he said he was going to do in 2022 but didn't.
The only thing I remember him doing with SMH is when they went on the pontoon boat. Maybe forfa july but the could have been 2021 I don’t remember

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Will and Dawn won’t be there on their livestream
---

The only thing I remember him doing with SMH is when they went on the pontoon boat. Maybe forfa july but the could have been 2021 I don’t remember
They also did the Spear finger hike with him on Halloween. That's worth a watch because you can tell how scared Dawn is and Will just mocks her instead of supporting her while doing she's something she's scared of. He's always an ass, just this time he's surrounded by nature so it's prettier to look at. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They also did the Spear finger hike with him on Halloween. That's worth a watch because you can tell how scared Dawn is and Will just mocks her instead of supporting her while doing she's something she's scared of. He's always an ass, just this time he's surrounded by nature so it's prettier to look at. 😆
Oh ok thanks for the info I don’t remember that

Reactions: 6
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here. You know what that means:

Valentine's Day candy is half-off tomorrow at Russell STOUFFER'S!

That's still too expensive for Will, though. He'll walk past it, looking for that deep discount on Halloween candy. Even if it's chalky white around the edges, it's still good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The last spear finger hike they did was Oct 2021. They did not do that hike in 2022. This is the last video with SM Hiker

Reactions: 8
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Will would leave Dong
For a cole Mou-tin Dew

• Haha
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Keep an eye on your fries
Dong will steal them too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.