Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will admitted that his videos are "in a slump". He blamed it on the off season and things being closed. He should blame it on being broke and out of ideas.

He totally copied Mindy saying that they are going to "put themselves first". I can't imagine Will being even more selfish. He said that to blow off Timothy Farmer. Will is such a jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will just makes enough money from Youtube to support him and Dawn. Just enough to make it. Plus, to drive to make videos. He used up all the money he got from somewhere or saved it to go on that big Christmas trip. Ryan of Adventures is Out There video of What's New in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville that he put out 13 days ago, has about 226K views. Willy just wants to do little as possible now. Ryan will surpass Will to make it to 100k Subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
TravelAgentWilly is working on a trip to Florida, a week in Silver Dollar City, another trip to Canada, Route 66 trip, Myrtle Beach, Biltmore, going back to Nashville...

But he doesn't have anything planned because they're staying in the area other than a trip they HAVE to take in March.

Clear as mud.

Reactions: 10
i’m starting to wonder if we should pay attention to the timing of when they take their little road trips and do things because it makes me wonder if when her disability check comes in if that’s when they go out and spend the gas money and do a couple things and then when it’s gone by the middle of the month they start just doing even more boring tit.
If she’s getting a disability check.

as far as the video with Tony was hugging all over Mindy. I honestly don’t remember that could’ve been a live or they could’ve been going anywhere honestly but it sounds like something he would do gross.

Reactions: 8
This is a classic. September 2018 The future of the channel. They are RV shopping (with a dog??). He has been bullshitting about buying an RV since way back. Dawn does seem that she kept herself up much better back then. Her hair looks much better and all one color.
Holy crap, this jackass has been bullshitting and wasting everyone's time about these RV lies since 2018. The broke ass was looking at $80,000 RVs! The 2 hogs should have gotten the teardrop and stuffed their fat asses in it. They'd look just like a canned ham.
---
Who is that dog? They had a little white dog.
Coco was Dong's niece's chihuahua. She had come down from Mitch-a-gan with her dog and lived with them awhile until Willy suddenly kicked her out and told her to get a job. :sick: Ohhhh...the irony.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Lol wow.. Willie is talking about the Ohio train derailment and he says that because it’s being talked about on social media that it’s made up that it’s “assumption” it’s getting in the streams. Spoken like a true Fox news cult watcher.
it’s not an assumption asshole people have shown the water with them trying to filter it and all the dead fish. Social media is showing the truth you dumb duck

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol wow.. Willie is talking about the Ohio train derailment and he says that because it’s being talked about on social media that it’s made up that it’s “assumption” it’s getting in the streams. Spoken like a true Fox news cult watcher.
it’s not an assumption asshole people have shown the water with them trying to filter it and all the dead fish. Social media is showing the truth you dumb duck
The bullshit assumptions and fear they were spewing about the balloons were straight outta Fox News too. :mad:
Guess they can tune in on their "RooKoo". :sick:
Wouldn't surprise me that Ole Willy is also a shortwave guy. If anything, just to copy ReviewBrah

I will kinda skim all the news channels to hear the talking points. One word has stuck out a lot lately on FOX NEWS: ideals.

That's where Will got it. The only thing is that Will is too stupid to know that difference between 'ideals' and 'ideas'.

• Haha
i’m starting to wonder if we should pay attention to the timing of when they take their little road trips and do things because it makes me wonder if when her disability check comes in if that’s when they go out and spend the gas money and do a couple things and then when it’s gone by the middle of the month they start just doing even more boring tit.
If she’s getting a disability check.

as far as the video with Tony was hugging all over Mindy. I honestly don’t remember that could’ve been a live or they could’ve been going anywhere honestly but it sounds like something he would do gross.
I definitely think she gets disability. My brother in law got it from having carpal tunnel and she has said she has that.

I will kinda skim all the news channels to hear the talking points. One word has stuck out a lot lately on FOX NEWS: ideals.

That's where Will got it. The only thing is that Will is too stupid to know that difference between 'ideals' and 'ideas'.
There is no chance that Will sits and watches any cable news. He just thinks that ideals means ideas. He's being saying that since his channel was birthed by the fire.

I definitely think she gets disability. My brother in law got it from having carpal tunnel and she has said she has that.
They gotta be getting money from somewhere else, because the channel doesn't make enough for two to survive at all, even on a minimal budget of fast-food and Dollar Tree tit. And he supposedly sold off the bullshit "investments" in Michigan. He already burned through their savings too. They have no future with no retirement savings. The channel is running on fumes right now.
How much would disability pay her? Will surely steals all her money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I thought that disability was like $700 a month, nine maybe tops. Not sure though
---
I didn’t know you could get disability for that. I have it. My mom has it real bad she’s had to get both of her wrists done. She’s had to get the bones drilled out like drilled a big hole in them to make room for the nerves.

• Wow
I thought that disability was like $700 a month, nine maybe tops. Not sure though
---

I didn’t know you could get disability for that. I have it. My mom has it real bad she’s had to get both of her wrists done. She’s had to get the bones drilled out like drilled a big hole in them to make room for the nerves.
SSI for 2013 is $914 per mo. Yes my brother in law worked in a factory in Michigan and he got it from the repetitive motion of the parts he worked on. He could no longer do his job and really did not have skills to get a desk job.

• Sad
SSI for 2013 is $914 per mo. Yes my brother in law worked in a factory in Michigan and he got it from the repetitive motion of the parts he worked on. He could no longer do his job and really did not have skills to get a desk job.
Oh that makes sense. That sucks that he got it from a repetitive job. Yeah I heard the 700 quite a few years ago so I figured it might be between that in like $900 but again I wasn’t sure so thank you for clearing that up.

Reactions: 3
Oh that makes sense. That sucks that he got it from a repetitive job. Yeah I heard the 700 quite a few years ago so I figured it might be between that in like $900 but again I wasn’t sure so thank you for clearing that up.
I do not believe she would get it from her factory job. She worked cleaning cabins after they moved to Tennessee so she clearly was able to work. If she collects it while earning money on YouTube someone needs to report it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do not believe she would get it from her factory job. She worked cleaning cabins after they moved to Tennessee so she clearly was able to work. If she collects it while earning money on YouTube someone needs to report it 😡
If he has the YouTube channel Adsense under his name, then yes, she could still collect. I would think. but I’m not sure how the logistics of that work. And I thought that you could make a certain amount of money and still be on disability like I thought you could work a certain amount of hours

Reactions: 5
If he has the YouTube channel Adsense under his name, then yes, she could still collect. I would think. but I’m not sure how the logistics of that work. And I thought that you could make a certain amount of money and still be on disability like I thought you could work a certain amount of hours
That's probably why he keeps the absolutely useless "What About Dong" channel around; just to make it look like she earns nothing. I'm still trying to figure out why he put the Jeep in her name, and never fails to emphasize that point. There has to be some kind of insurance or tax benefit to himself for doing that. They guy is nothing but a con-man and scammer. I can't wait till it all comes crashing down, and it will very soon!

Last edited:
Based on the fact that Will is a pathological liar, I think the pics on his youtube from their Valentine's dinner at Texas Roadhouse are copied from the internet. It doesn't even include a selfie and they aren't in any of the pics. I don't think they left the house. They probably watched the CATS chat under a different name to see if they got mentioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Based on the fact that Will is a pathological liar, I think the pics on his youtube from their Valentine's dinner at Texas Roadhouse are copied from the internet. It doesn't even include a selfie and they aren't in any of the pics. I don't think they left the house. They probably watched the CATS chat under a different name to see if they got mentioned.
LOL Ribeye steak for his own fat bleeping ass. Yup, I called it! The selfish prick got what he wanted, not what Dong likes. Oh well, just one step closer to his impending heart attack of doom. You're right though. It's more than likely just a lie, especially the movie part. Will can't even afford Taco Bell lunch these days. He's not gonna spring for 2 steak dinners and movie tickets. Just another lie to paint himself favorable to the stupid stans. Also there is NO WAY he wouldn't have recorded that Valentime's dinner date if it actually happened. In the next live, he needs to be grilled about the Valentime's dinner and the supposed movie they saw. Dong's dumb ass confused face will be an easy dead giveaway of his lies.
So Willy, how was Cocaine Bear? Did you take your friend dealer Tony along too?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.