Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I love how Will didn't know that the "3 in 1" church was a reference to The Trinity. I have not stepped foot in a church in decades and I knew right away what it means. Will's excuse? It's taught differently in Michigan. Just like pronouncing Illinois with an "s". He's such a fraud and a phony.

Will is the George Santos of vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
That piece of shit Will cut the end of the video off. Will you don’t want the world to see how
dumb your wife is?? He edited it and it suddenly ends when the pull in by Flavortown.

Because if he removes it, it never happened. Sorry, Fatty, we all saw the two of you throw a tantrum because you got called out for being shitty friends. Instead of censoring your video, why not just try harder not to be a garbage friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
She said she went somewhere to get it done....that colorist should be ashamed. Maybe she is going to go natural 😬.
Yes, she said she got "highlights". Those are not highights.

---

Every time he films the side of the jeep, while holding the camera out the window, I hope he'll drop it. Especially when driving over water. Imagine all of the words he would say that his Bible banger stans wouldn't approve of!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
It's absolutely insane in the almost 5 hour livestream just how many times he says, "I have a friend'...it's like he talked for hours on end about nothing he has ever done or knows of, yet. He has friends that are news reporters, he has friends that build decks, he has a friend that does investments, he has a friend that works in the cabin industry, he has a friend in law enforcement, he has a friend that sales cars, I mean how many lies can one person sit there and tell.
Don't forget his Amish friends that big deal willy is gonna fly down to build his deck.

I will say that I was impressed that the video where will actually did some research on places was their "wherever the wind takes us" back roads (drink!) Adventure. Also.... I love how he found a place called bikers paradise... so obviously he knowns its super popular with bikers.... cause he has a friend.... lol
Also why the f did he act like he didn't know what he was pulling out of the food bag when they had literally just ordered it?? Obviously it's a f'in cheeseburger.... you didn't order a pizza!

Yeah but it's like the base of base models and im sure Chris got bells and whistles on his new one (cause you know, he has a real job and can afford it and deserves it), so green eyed willy is all sorts of jealous that his car isn't as nice. Also... wouldn't a car that matches their lifestyle be one of those people movers from wall-e?? View attachment 1879926
So is Willy big time gonna trade in the pickup with the hanging bumper or the 300 that he has run into the ground ? He sure ain't gonna get rid of dongs yeller jeep because it's his status symbol. I guess he needs to get something that will hold 2 electric bikes, a chainsaw, a box of 48 bags of Doritos, a case of dew and all his Columbian gear. Maybe the family truckster???

Last edited:
  • Haha

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Money is the primary reason, absolutely.

But a secondary reason is that Willy knows he'd have to shower beforehand.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
That video was so boring. I watched it almost
twice because I realized partway through that I wasn’t even paying attention because it was so boring and I rewound it then I tried to watch it again and mentally checked out again so yeah. The only thing I remember is the fact that he said he didn’t want a brisket because it was too heavy but then he got a sausage on a stick and I remember a waterfall.
Carpetbagger got that sausage on a stick the other day so, of course, copycat Will had to get one too.

• Haha

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
Willy tells Blondie he's on the edge of his seat about her health. A Jen
Moment . Hey Blondie, He doesn't give a rats ass about you.
Technically, anytime his fat ass sits down he's on all edges of a seat.

---

In the new Adventure is Out There video of 1783 Eatery, he said "signature" at least 10 times. It would be funny if that was a shot at Will. Look for a YITS review of 1783 Eatery as soon as he gets his allowance from Mommy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Willsaprick

VIP Member
Ok. Does anyone know why the YITS grifters suddenly had to end the Livestream? Something spooked them.

Dawn washed Will's phone? Good thing she only washes the sheets every few months.
I'm not entirely sure, but there was someone in the chat under the name Fuckall Conservative, or something like that, they didn't seem to be posting anything but just chatting, dong pointed it out, and willy seemed ready to end the chat right then. I got blocked again, for like the 500th time, I did manage to ask about meetups, the back deck, giving a tour of his house, but I think I got blocked when I ask when was the trip to England scheduled for.

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
These 2 or the whole family on a cruise would be pure gold. Cruising isn't hard, everything is laid out for you but these fools would be so confused at every turn.

• Haha
  • Sick

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I'm 99.9% sure that Will didn't have insurance before this year. That's his plan: get a ton of stuff done so he doesn't have to pay for it next year. Notice that we hear about Will going to the doctor but not Dawn? She's the one who's 50. As gross as the thought is, she's the one who needs the colonoscopy. Will is always looking for a way to game the system.

We've watched for like three years and I have heard him say that he's going to cut sugar, cut fat, cut soda...blah, blah, blah... dozens of times. Will, you are all talk.

• Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
And he’s going to lie and say they stayed and had dinner and hung out with CATS. No, Will, that didn’t happen so don’t even bother.

• Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Pixie dust=pixie dusk
No meet ups=someone is sceered
Repeat of R66 but from Cali=they only looked put the right side of the car on the last trip
They don't have a TV=to cheap to buy a TV since their b&w console TV died
Keep your head up. Harder said than done???? =Great answer for someone who is worried about loosing their job.
A lot of people are born in the first half of the year=huh?

I am officially dumber for watching this shit 🙃

• Haha

RUSH

YITS stans in the comments cant comprehend that you can still make all the videos you want in the parks. you just cant use those videos for profit like slick willy does.
Yankee in the South #16 CADES COVE CAN KISS MY ASS

• Haha
Will spewing complete bullshit and excuses about Shell Mountain and of course he "has a friend" who could have bought years ago for 25K. Excuses also about the bike rack. Just admit it you either don't even have the bikes or you have no plans to even ride them again.

Damn Dawn is extra moronic tonight.

Will is just talking out his ass more than ever.

Will talking about Cocke county. Might be a good choice as he is a "cock". If he moves there he shall be knowen as "Fatty McButterpants the Cock of Cocke County."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
Willy, here is a link to the Bucees career site. They pay $17 starting wage. I suggest you both apply when they post the openings.

• Haha
  • Heart