Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
It says there’s one comment but it’s not showing. I guess they are already censoring their page. They won’t be in business long.

E82DA038-3D5A-499F-844E-B6B36F160514.jpeg

Reactions: 5

scopeyscope

VIP Member
In
I have very thick wavy/curly hair like hers. 100 percent agree a flat iron is the best choice. However if I put anti frizz or a leave in conditioner on my hair while wet it doesn’t look like I stuck a finger in a socket. Also after combing it through I need to leave it alone. The more you brush or comb it the frizzier it gets. If you haven’t tried it in years you may be surprised at how much better products are now. I use L’Oréal frizz taming serum and love it.
Cool thanks I’ll try that. 😃

It does look like a black eye ??!!?
It kinda does but it’s a weird line with no other visible damage so maybe just puffy and it’s causing a bad shadow

Reactions: 5

C-Diddy Dawg

A little off-topic, but I'm sure some of you follow the same people. I was bored today, so I watched a little bit of the vacation station TV live stream. I don't mind the guy, but it hit me who he reminds me of. If anyone follows the DIS or Disunplugged, he reminds me of a strait version of Pete Werner.

Reactions: 2

MayMay19

A little off-topic, but I'm sure some of you follow the same people. I was bored today, so I watched a little bit of the vacation station TV live stream. I don't mind the guy, but it hit me who he reminds me of. If anyone follows the DIS or Disunplugged, he reminds me of a strait version of Pete Werner.
I’ll have to check out that channel. I love Pete and the Dis Unplugged.

Reactions: 1