Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murray9000

VIP Member
STOP TOUCHING EVERYTHING 😤 We all know you don't wash or sanitize your hands and your "allergies" are contagious.
I still get nightmares when I remember him spitting all over the Fuddruckers veggie buffet.:eek:
Haven't gone to one since then.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

scopeyscope

VIP Member
He is pissing me off. He is being so rude live streaming in this place and you can tell people are uncomfortable with it. They need to tell him to shut that down. I’m about tempted to call the place and complain.

Even adventure is out there is not live streaming. I mean it’s OK if you want to take a quick video to make an edited video for YouTube but just standing there live streaming is so fucking beyond rude I cannot I cannot get over how fucking rude this piece of shit human being garbage is

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Thanks to @Furmingos for the title

The big news: Will and Dawn are terrible friends. They took over CATS house on NYE, talked about themselves, criticized their gracious hosts, only brought donuts on coupon and then left and didn't help clean up.
- Dawn got a puzzle. It was Jabberjaw. Dawn likes Jabberjaw
- YITS did a 5-hour Livestream
- Dawn likes Jabberjaw
- Will's new look is his white hat and a green or red button up ColumbiaN (!) shirt.
- Will's got a big international trip planned.
- Dawn really likes Jabberjaw
- Will is still making the same excuses about his deck not being fixed. Contractors tend to blow you off when you don't want to pay a fair market price.
- Did I mention that Dawn likes Jabberjaw?
- Will sold some 'investments'
- Left to his devices, Will only talks about ATW, JTC and YouTube. Almost as much as Dawn loves Jabberjaw.
- YITS finally used their passports to go to Canada. Looking at views, his stans didn't care.
- Will went to the home of Buffalo Wings and ordered parmesan garlic wings. They never order what restaurant is known for.
- Will are a big steak but only because it was Wednesday...er... his birthday.
- Dawn had a puzzle. It was Jabberjaw. Dawn really likes Jabberjaw.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I'm not sure she has the dexterity to use a flat iron. I could only imagine what a fucking disaster that would be for her! She'd definitely burn her hands and probably her hair too. 😬
She doesn't have the manual dexterity to get a fork in her mouth when she eats, there's no way she could straighten her hair without giving herself 1st degree burns.

• Haha
  • Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
I love that CATS seems to be ignoring them. Why the heck does he not quit filming this. He is the rudest human on the planet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I think Will is pivoting to Livestream because it's easier and takes less work. Plus he can just say the same things over and over. So no change there.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I just hope that the 'Apartment of Interior' does something.

Will is so informed.

This is about Will wanting free content without planning. Plain and simple. Your rights are not being violated.

Last edited:
  • Haha

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
36 degrees and all you need is a light jacket according to Will🤔. Dawn is wearing a raincoat over her thin fleece because her asshole husband won’t buy her a coat😡. What the fuck is up with her hair? It’s now three colors! Good god do these assholes not have a mirror? The money they spent on their baked goods could have been spent on a box of dye if he won’t take her to a salon. Willy is showing how little he cares for his wife. Will you are a PRICK🤮

• Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
I personally think YouTubers should have to pay to make videos in National Parks. I enjoy National Park videos (not Will’s) just as much as the next guy, but if people are planning on using federal land to make money for their business, they should have to pay. For the same reason that I can’t set up a grill in a McDonald’s parking lot and expect to run my own hamburger store there. Also, I absolutely do not believe Will is concerned about the ban at all, and Dawn was clearly not worried about it.

• Heart

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
I believe YITS showed in tod
I think next time I am near willys area, instead of taking a couple pics of his house, I will instead get out and film it, and point out reasons in the vlog why it appears the house has been abanded.
Feel free to get out and walk all around it. Willy said it’s ok so long as there isn’t a no trespassing sign. Be sure to try to open the door of that crapper just like they did 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha