Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Wow. Will read a sign as "Granny's". It was actually "Fannie's" as in Fannie Farkles. Will, you have talked about that place and been there a thousand times.

Will trying to flip the script saying the most judgemental people are those who judge what people eat. Will, the gaslighting may work on Dawn and a couple of your toothless stans, but the results of what you eat are as plain as the chins on your face. You eat a lot because you want to eat a lot. Just be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
It's the game. You promote your channel by pretending to be friendly in the live chat. CATS are nice ppl, but they make BORING content. The only reason they have followers is because of YITS. It's the same reason that Mindy won't say anything bad about Will. If she did, the YITS toothless army would unleash a tyrade of misspelled words on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I want to clarify something:

If Will and Dawn like to get high, I don't care.

If Will and Dawn don't go to church, I don't care.

What I care about is the hypocrisy.

They pretend to be something that they aren't so they can get money and gift cards by misrepresenting themselves, their habits and their beliefs. If Will and Dawn were just honest idiots who were honest about not being religious and taking drugs, I wouldn't care. It's the hypocrisy that gets me.

• Heart

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
They've put out 4 edited videos in the last 14 days. I think you can stick a fork in them. Just grab it with your whole fist like Dong.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Is he the same Tony who made a “delivery” to them during their livestream? Maybe that’s why he puts up with him. He doesn’t want the deliveries to dry up.
Isn't it interesting? Tony gave YITS all of these cakes supposedly brought all of the way from New Orleans. So many cakes and did YITS even mention them? Interesting how little if at all. They raved about the Amish food. It's almost like the cakes were a cover for another delivery. Which is what I said when it happened. They like Tony for... reasons. Allegedly.

• Wow
Given that her hair is at least three different colors (and that probably wasn't the plan), I don't think she knows how to fix her hair. What was up with the black under her eye? Was that mascara running? Bags? Even people in the chat were asking.
We'll never knowen because we don't live there and we don't knowen what goes on behind closed doors. 😆

• Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
I looked at his library and Willy has at least 6 National Parks monetiized videos posted since the October 28th ruling. This is illegal because he never got a permit, so please everyone flag those videos for demonetization. Thanks! (y)
Willy must demonetize or remove those 6 videos or it's the hoosegow! 🚨👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️🚨

• Haha
  • Heart

Joy Brooks

Also this was the first video I’ve seen in a long time where Dawn was smiling the whole time.
I also like how he basically calls her dumb as rocks cause he mentioned a few times how she wasn't talking but it was all legal "mumbo jumbo"... so you're admitting your wife is too dumb to understand the law of "don't film?"

• Haha

LetMeLosetheWill

Placing a link in here of yesterdays live. The last 10 minutes is good 🤣🤣

Thank you for THAT, so I could skip the rest of the ramblings.
If I can make a few pacific observations:

When Willy starts pounding fist into hand “taunting” Josh, it’s really hard to feel threatened by an obese man in a ‘Columbian’ Santa shirt in January.

Why does he keep referencing “Mindy, Chris and I’s” relationship? Abysmal grammar aside, is Dawn not a part of that team? She’s not really a member of that circle?

Willy spends at least five or six minutes going on about how watching a YouTube or doesn’t mean you really know a YouTuber. Then about 60 seconds later, he says that what you see is what you get. So which is it? You are selectively showing me the dumbest, shittiest parts of yourselves and your lives, or it doesn’t get any better because you’re an open book and that’s all there is to you? Either answer is beyond sad.

Seems like Tweedle Dumb and Dumber doth protest too much. Bringing up Chris and Mindy really struck a nerve and Will spent 10 minutes saying goodbye while assuring us the trolls don’t bother him.🫠

• Haha

carmel0798

VIP Member
This has to be killing Willy and Dong. AIOT (Ryan, Brie and kids) are on a billboard in Pigeon Forge for Anakeesta Astra Lumina. I love it. Willy, I can’t wait until they surpass you too losers in subscriber count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I know what I will be doing this weekend! I think this is a terrible thing and I'm in complete shock. I'm sad and devastated. I'm really upset and like Will I have a heavy heart. I just honestly can't believe this right now. So like I said I will be contacting any and all authorities to protest this travesty. I will be writing the National Park, the Tennessee legislature, the Senate, the House, local government and even Dolly Pardon herself. I suggest we all here at Tattle Life start up a Go Fund Me and team up with Will's lawyer to fight this nonsense. I mean poor Dawn could only stare in a daze she was so dumbfounded by this. This is truly a sad day.
R (25).gif

• Haha

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
If it was posted under the top post about the Dolly celebration then I'm guessing it got blocked already. It shows that there in one comment, but when you click on comments there are none showing.
They blocked it. Here's what it said:

A good time except for those YouTube losers filming everybody without their permission and making money off of it. They should have been kicked out.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Guyzzzzx you are all being too hard on willy 😉 yesterday's shit show was because he had 6 or 9 vials of blood drawn. He was weak from blood loss and could not focus on the subject matter. His blood draw was so traumatic that he had to wear the bandage 🙄 into the evening. Just remember willy is doing this all for us, he is creating content that you want to see.

People have been commenting on Will's health because of his recent doctor's visit but "What About Dawn?"
Dawn, you are obviously super obese and need to start seriously dieting and working out regularly.
As soon as it gets warmer get out your e-bike and become more Atlantic.
Who knows? Maybe you already do that. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Dong is super healthy and only goes to the doctor when she slices open an artery, no wait he wouldn't take her when she wouldn't stop bleeding. She only goes when she has severe sunburn/sun poisoning, no wait he just laughed at her instead of going to the doctor. She only goes when she gets covid, no wait they just have allergies. She only goes to the dentist when she has a tooth ache, yeah he took her but basically forced her to have the tooth pulled instead of a root canal, cause it was too costly. But we don't know what goes on behind closed doors 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMFG?!?!? He goes Hawking Hills, Hawking Hills you all wanted us to go there. Clueless Dong...I don't think we ever did Hawking Hills? Will two seconds later we finally made it there. It's Hocking Hills by the way you fucking idiot!!!! And wake the fuck up Dong you spaced out dumbass and get with it!! You are 100% a useless waste of space.

Please 🙏 Smoky Mountain Follies get back in the game there is so much that you could be using for new videos!!! I am begging you!!!

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Watching his live from yesterday...

~His "major trip" that is coming up requires him to "plan every minute". He can't just "wing it". Yep, it's hard to wing a trip to Buc-ees.
~The camera on his phone makes their faces look distorted. Yes, it's the camera's fault, has nothing to do with your faces.
~Dawn says Will's phone camera makes her green eye look bigger than her brown eye.
~Some 5th grade teacher in Kentucky was playing the YITS livestream for her class? Those poor kids, they have to be so bored!
~Will said he got texts from viewers to go to Cleveland to rescue the Carpetbagger. I seem to remember him saying he got texts when they were in Vegas to rescue JTC in California in the past, too. Either his stan are morons (duh) or he thinks he is the savior of the vlogging world.
~Of course Pearl Harbor day is January 9th.
~They don't consider themselves to be "professional vloggers (spoiler alert: neither do we!)
~When GoodSamaritanWilly see someone who needs help he calls 911 to say "there's someone walking down the road, they need a ride". Right. It's never because someone is "up to no good".

That's it. An hour in and I can't do it anymore. He kicked his lying into high gear in this video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart