Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I'd say there's a good chance Will has visited Church's Fried Chicken more times than he's visited an actual church.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Dawn forces Will to take a bath once week?

He stepped in dog poop and didn't notice it? That should tell you all you need to know how Will smells every day.

Will gets into bed and turns on his Roku? He says he watches Smoky Mountain Hiker, but the truth is he probably watches ATW and they both rub one out and have sweet dreams of ATW.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

peedee

Chatty Member
YITS edits his vlogs and immediately deletes all negative comments on their channel to avoid reality and paint only a high picture of themselves for their dumb stans. When the "trolls" manage to squeak the truth out on their or CATs livestreams, it really knocks them off their game and you suddenly see the real Will and Dong come shining through as complete assholes. Will also has ZERO self-awareness. He has delusions of grandeur and he feeds that to Dong too. She really believes she's a hot shit celebrity. Nope, you're both just dumb shit! :poop:
The real Will and Dawn came out in force today over a pretty tame comment. You can tell from Will's come at me bro attitude that he had been waiting those entire 3 hours just to get into it with someone. Will is everything that we always thought he was; a total jerk off.
Way to go, tough guy 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PixelDust

Chatty Member
Went on the live to read the comments. Someone had ask when they was coming back to FL I think. Somebody answered with when you send them a gift card 😳 that comment was gone fast! I went back to screen shot it and poof! It was gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

C-Diddy Dawg

"We must get 40 emails a week asking us to review Cracker Barrel."

That's probably true. But what Will doesn't mention is that all emails are from Rhonda Skipper. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

RUSH

STOP TOUCHING EVERYTHING 😤 We all know you don't wash or sanitize your hands and your "allergies" are contagious.
Will feels he needs to touch everything he shows in his boring videos. Dawn is a toddler that has to be told not to touch and pick up everything she sees, ive seen her pick stuff up and rub it on her face and put it back down. they have no social awareness at all. my son had more manners at 5 than these two goofs have at 50

• Heart
  • Haha

Willsaprick

VIP Member
So we have established that Willy comes from a long lines of liars. His parents were going to buy but.... he wouldn't want to live there because.....

Hey Willy why are stalking peoples homes? Why are you showing properties that one of your trolls might go and vandalize because you showed it? I am sure the locals love you poking around where you don't belong. Why are you looking at a shit box that you aren't even capable of slapping a coat of paint on?
I think next time I am near willys area, instead of taking a couple pics of his house, I will instead get out and film it, and point out reasons in the vlog why it appears the house has been abanded.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Will was trying WAY too hard to say nice things about Dawn after reading comments on here about her black eye, him neglecting her health, him letting her walk around looking/dressing like she does...."There's the most beautifulest wife on the planet, Dawn. My love. The backbone of this channel. Everything revolves around Dawn. It does."

• Sick
  • Haha
Adventure is out there is answering questions, willy isn't gonna like that 😂
AIOT really needs to wake up and not align or associate themselves with YITS. They are making a huge mistake.

Notice how Will said he didn't know how Chris and Mindy were doing and quickly moved on and changed the conversation to singing happy birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Younger demographic???
You know the under 75 crowd 😉

Probably the most asinine thing he said last night, I know there are so many, is that he planned on going to Memphis for LMPs funeral??? Why???? Was he hoping they would let him in the house for free if he showed up? Was it to get more gift cards out of the Elvis lovers? What in the actual fuck is wrong with them?

• Haha
This entire Livestream makes me so uncomfortable!
Just standing in the way looking at your phone talking to people who aren't there. So so obvious that Chris and Mindy could give two shits about Will, I loved that part! Especially after yesterday's Livestream finale where they lost their shit over Will being a trash friend to Chris. Chef's kiss 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
People have been commenting on Will's health because of his recent doctor's visit but "What About Dawn?"
Dawn, you are obviously super obese and need to start seriously dieting and working out regularly.
As soon as it gets warmer get out your e-bike and become more Atlantic.
Who knows? Maybe you already do that. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

• Haha

C-Diddy Dawg

Where are FRE and Smoky mountain follies in times like these? So much new material just from the last livestream alone. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
CATS sure has disappeared from YITS livestreams. I am sure hoping CATS has seen the light !!

• Heart