Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I’ve been known to refill my coffee and grab a banana to take back to the room but it never once occurred to me to stuff my pockets with Froot Loops. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I kind of have a feeling that he just ended the stream because Dawn told him to because I guarantee you she was reading in here because somebody had said something about her hair and when he panned over to her to her at one time she was reading her phone trying to fix her hair like combing through her hair with her fingers and I bet she saw that I was gonna call that place And complain if he didn’t stop live streaming

That may not be the reason he stopped but regardless, I’m glad he stopped, because that was rude as shit

Reactions: 16

Joy Brooks

Omfg. I'm watching the livestream. She just said she made "pasghetti". She really wants to be a 5 year old.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
In his livestream today, Will stated that they needed a new vehicle to match their love of the outdoors. The one they have now doesn't, according to him. You idiot. You own a 4x4 Jeep.
Anything to take away from Chris and Mindy. They got a new car, so SelfishWilly wants to get a NEWER car. That's a great friend.

Furmingos

VIP Member
I find Tony obnoxious and rude. And both Will and Donger seem to fall all over this guy.

Blondie is obsessed with Will - I bet she was fuming he didn't mention her (whether the Tony5000 part was true or not).
Tony must have sent in a superchat "donation" or grift card in the past. Those are the only people Will and Dong suck up to.
Blondie is just a leech who's been unsuccessfully trying to jumpstart her own channel forever off the backs of YITS and ATW. Same with that Hussey guy.
CATs and SM Hiker are the only decent ones of the bunch. I'm glad they both wised up and are now subtly distancing themselves

Last edited:

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
I just read the responses on the vlogger police video. Hats off to captain buckeye who appropriately renamed YITS. THE HILLBILLY HOGS🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
He's hoping for a "Carminex" sponsorship now. If Dawn doesn't use it she gets a cold sore on the corner of her mouth.

Someone told Will he has great skin???? Is that person blind????

Shouldn't Will (Mr. Gatlinburg) know by now that the bear's name is Beauregard not "Bogard"?

• Haha

MountainQueen

For anyone checking back here later who may have missed the live, here's a summary:

"GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA GREY AREA-"

• Haha
  • Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Dawn would love a Disney Cruise because she's a toddler.

Will tries to play the 'shop local' card when YITS goes to every chain in town.

Will standing outside the funnel cake place hoping to get a free one. Grifters gotta grift

Batmangirl is my favorite super hero.

I want to take a Noregion Cruise.

Will doesn't like to vlog when the town is full. It's too much work for lazy Will and Dawn.

Why do YITS stans insist on sharing their maladies?

"I have covid."

"My throat is sore."

"My lumbego is acting up."

"I need a donut for my hemorrhoids."

Never have I felt the urge in a YouTube chat to tell someone that I have jock itch. What's wrong with these people?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Sometimes people here point out Will filming females. Often times I don't see it, but I still consider it possible. Anything is possible with Will. This time Will definitely spent an inordinate amount of time on two young women right in the middle of his shot. Could you film that girl's ass any more, Will?

• Angry
  • Wow

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Another F-R-E-E video from Big Willy and the Donger.

I don't know why it bothered me so much, but Will's comments about Dawn wanting to take the overnight bag AND then saying that if she HAD brought the overnight bag they could have stayed at that hotel. That is gaslighting at it's best. "Gee Dawn, if you had brought the bag you wanted to bring and we could have stayed".

And AGREE, these 2 are higher than a kite at the end. They can do whatever the F they want to do, but then Dawn needs to dial down the whole "skunk" tantrums she throws. Hypocrites.

Can't wait for the livestream tonight.

And I am begging for the word "PACIFIC" to be in the next thread title in some way. Classic.

• Heart
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Basically, Will isn't organized enough to ever get a permit for vlogging in a national park.

I love how Will refers to "my attorney". Like he can afford an attorney. Maybe he asked an attorney friend, but he makes it sound like he has someone on retainer which is bullshit.

Will says they were going to go camping. Will, you have been saying that you're going to go camping for a year and half.

Will talking about 'rights' being taken away. What about my right to spend time in a national forest without some asshole with a camera filming me. What about my right as a taxpayer? Why shouldn't you shoulder the costs? Taxpayers should be compensated by people like you trying to grift for free.

• Heart

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
They are officially done now. They can't film in the national park anymore. No more free videos at cades cove. Get ready for way more food videos.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hot Sauce

Either Smoky Mountain Follies really needs to make a video of this or I need to learn how to make a video like how they do it. They are both acting like kids and idiots.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Will, after your Josh rant the other day when Dawn ordered us all to be more Pacific,
images.jpg

you mentioned that you had gone to dinner with Chris and Mindy the night before.
The question that is keeping me up at night is: WHO PAID????

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Money is the primary reason, absolutely.

But a secondary reason is that Willy knows he'd have to shower beforehand.
Omg don’t bring up him not showering again bec we will get another vlog of him standing in the back of the shower singing Jolene so he can “prove” he showers

• Haha
  • Sick