Yankee in the South #12 Why Are You Donging Me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @Its Got Flavur with a side thank you wink to @Boobzmagee !

Our latest list of YITS vlogs are basically the same ole Willy loving to hear himself talk. Dong spacing off and being....well, Dawn.
They continue to not support or showcase local restaurants as they eat themselves into a guest appearance on "My 600lb Life".

Throw in a side order of the usual area vlogger drama with that cold slaw that eventually turned into nothing (much like Willy's channel).

It's a blessing they didn't have children and the beloved pet has passed as we now know Will is all for child abuse and thinks it's normal to beat your child with objects such as a shoe (which does explain why he still seeks his late father's approval) as well as animal abuse by throwing food at the animals in a feeding zoo.

Are we taking over/under bets for how many kids Dawn plows over trying to give them candy at Halloween this year? That is, if Willy isn't too afraid to be on the strip without the secret service there to protect him. I'm sure he "knows a friend that can help him out". :ROFLMAO:

@GossipGopher
Just wanted to say that I appreciate your cause. They have grifted from people that live on a fixed income, do without and are too kind hearted. Will got greedy and took it too far with promises he had no intention of fulfilling because he could scam people. I hope you get what you are asking for, but I think he's too broke to pay anyone back and he's too arrogant to apologize or admit wrong doing.
Keep up the good fight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Our latest list of YITS vlogs are basically the same ole Willy loving to hear himself talk. Dong spacing off and being....well, Dawn.
They continue to not support or showcase local restaurants as they eat themselves into a guest appearance on "My 600lb Life".

Throw in a side order of the usual area vlogger drama with that cold slaw that eventually turned into nothing (much like Willy's channel).

It's a blessing they didn't have children and the beloved pet has passed as we now know Will is all for child abuse and thinks it's normal to beat your child with objects such as a shoe (which does explain why he still seeks his late father's approval) as well as animal abuse by throwing food at the animals in a feeding zoo.

Are we taking over/under bets for how many kids Dawn plows over trying to give them candy at Halloween this year? That is, if Willy isn't too afraid to be on the strip without the secret service there to protect him. I'm sure he "knows a friend that can help him out". :ROFLMAO:

@GossipGopher
Just wanted to say that I appreciate your cause. They have grifted from people that live on a fixed income, do without and are too kind hearted. Will got greedy and took it too far with promises he had no intention of fulfilling because he could scam people. I hope you get what you are asking for, but I think he's too broke to pay anyone back and he's too arrogant to apologize or admit wrong doing.
Keep up the good fight.
It's an honor to be the Dong to IGFs Will 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that an insult or a compliment? I'm not sure how I feel about that. 😄
Oh no! It was supposed to be a compliment ☺

New slog from ding and dong. To bad AIOT beat them to the punch. I definitely don't want to go to a restaurant that serves fried orca 🐋.
In case you were wondering willy is a stuffing person...stove top. Nothing wrong with stove top but if I am going to a restaurant I don't want that served to me. Oh and the suthern green beans are cook in bacon fat, his refined palate pick that out right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched the Cumberland Jack’s video, which was probably one of their better efforts at reviewing a restaurant (not that that’s saying much). And yet….’suscribe’ is still happening. 🙄

Go on, Will, if you really, really concentrate, maybe you’ll manage to say it correctly one day! We’re all (OK, not really…) rooting for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

@GossipGopher
Keep up the good fight.
Thank you so very much! While I also have much doubt about him making this right I wanted to make it very clear, in that last post, what I expect him to do. We are planning to be there at 2 different times in 2023. I will find him doing a walk about livestream, such as at the Bucee’s grand opening, and call him out as one of the folks ON A FIXED INCOME who HE DID THIS TO! He may kill the feed & will most certainly take that live down BUT, I will have my own recording and that will be put out there, linked to searches for YITS, for anyone & everyone else to see. And they will see, & it will be said, that it has been done to a retired person on a fixed income! Of course, given it will be in 2023, he, living in his oblivion & being the procrastinator he is, may just dismiss this and put it out of his little & limited mind. If he does dismiss this as an idle threat it will then come upon him very unexpected. If he fails to make this right now, depending upon what I get him saying as a matter of record, I will not only have the video but also have something concrete to approach YouTube with and see what their position is in supporting someone who does this!? My hope is only to expose this wrong & make it right. In my experience it cannot be done without paper trail or video evidence. Perhaps a little justice can be had!🙏🏻

• Heart
Dammit. If only the timing worked out better we could have had "Yankee in the South #12: Eating Fried Orca"

During the Cumberland Jack video, I predicted that they would order the fried chicken and the pork chop. Will goes and gets the turkey. It's like I don't even know them.

To be fair, Cumberland Jack's looks pretty nice. I can't wait for Will to alienate them while he's talking out of ass on a livestream.

• Haha
dawn said the mozzarella stick was spicy on first bite without sauce, but Will said the spice was in the marinara sauce. does this woman have any independent thought? side note: scarrowinds look about the most goofy and cringy thing i ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you so very much! While I also have much doubt about him making this right I wanted to make it very clear, in that last post, what I expect him to do. We are planning to be there at 2 different times in 2023. I will find him doing a walk about livestream, such as at the Bucee’s grand opening, and call him out as one of the folks ON A FIXED INCOME who HE DID THIS TO! He may kill the feed & will most certainly take that live down BUT, I will have my own recording and that will be put out there, linked to searches for YITS, for anyone & everyone else to see. And they will see, & it will be said, that it has been done to a retired person on a fixed income! Of course, given it will be in 2023, he, living in his oblivion & being the procrastinator he is, may just dismiss this and put it out of his little & limited mind. If he does dismiss this as an idle threat it will then come upon him very unexpected. If he fails to make this right now, depending upon what I get him saying as a matter of record, I will not only have the video but also have something concrete to approach YouTube with and see what their position is in supporting someone who does this!? My hope is only to expose this wrong & make it right. In my experience it cannot be done without paper trail or video evidence. Perhaps a little justice can be had!🙏🏻
That was my reasoning for asking if anyone was going to be in Gatlinburg on Halloween. I figured that would be the perfect time to confront him about stealing from those on a fixed income. I wanted someone else to record it, as I know he would just edit anything said out of his video. He hasn't personally taken any money from me, but I know of others that he has. At some point in time when I see him on a livestream, I will call him out!

• Heart
If I hadn't already signed up for Tattle Life, I think my screen name would be "WillsSweatyHat". Man, that thing is gross. The sweat stain goes all the way up the front. He's wearing a wrinkled shirt that he's worn for days. His hair is greasy. He hasn't showered or washed his face. Will is such a lazy slob.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That was my reasoning for asking if anyone was going to be in Gatlinburg on Halloween. I figured that would be the perfect time to confront him about stealing from those on a fixed income. I wanted someone else to record it, as I know he would just edit anything said out of his video. He hasn't personally taken any money from me, but I know of others that he has. At some point in time when I see him on a livestream, I will call him out!
I can think of a few YouTubers who would record this🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
dawn said the mozzarella stick was spicy on first bite without sauce, but Will said the spice was in the marinara sauce. does this woman have any independent thought? side note: scarrowinds look about the most goofy and cringy thing i ever seen.
I have also noticed that the king of mispronunciation has been correcting dong in the last few vlogs. He has a lot of nerve when he can't even complete a grammatical sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dawn takes a bite of her roll, a couple min later Will says something like “take a bite of your roll I didn’t film it”… yes idiot you did, maybe you should pay more attention to your wife

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dawn takes a bite of her roll, a couple min later Will says something like “take a bite of your roll I didn’t film it”… yes idiot you did, maybe you should pay more attention to your wife
You think he would have caught that in his hours of editing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you see Dummy Dong bulldoze her way right through the front door when he opened it? Why does she always walk waddle off so far ahead? Good thing the saylid orca was fried and not smoked for her toddler palate :sick:
These imbeciles really have no business reviewing any restaurants for adults. The idiot keeps raving that the mashed potatoes are "homemade", but then he witches that the cornbread dressing is "too homemade" and not like bleeping Stove Top stuffing from a box his mommy makes :sick:

killer-whale.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Been a while, but I've been catching up on the misadventures of Will and Dong.

Just out of curiosity, whatever happened to the dancing man from the livestreams? Will was weirdly obsessed with him for like a week and we never saw him again.

Reactions: 7
They ordered 2 waters and skipped dessert, so at least we know Willy paid for this meal.

Been a while, but I've been catching up on the misadventures of Will and Dong.

Just out of curiosity, whatever happened to the dancing man from the livestreams? Will was weirdly obsessed with him for like a week and we never saw him again.
We called him out here on exploiting that man, so then Willy suddenly stopped his obsession.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you see Dummy Dong bulldoze her way right through the front door when he opened it? Why does she always walk waddle off so far ahead? Good thing the saylid orca was fried and not smoked for her toddler palate :sick:
These imbeciles really have no business reviewing any restaurants for adults. The idiot keeps raving that the mashed potatoes are "homemade", but then he witches that the cornbread dressing is "too homemade" and not like bleeping Stove Top stuffing from a box his mommy makes :sick:

View attachment 1598140
Willy is reading here. Have you ever seen him open the door for her before? SMF and AIOT made this place look so much better. Would someone please teach Dong how to use utensils? Not only does she hold a fork like a two year old she doesn’t know how to cut either. She attempts to cut her beet then just gives up and eats it savage style🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Willy is reading here. Have you ever seen him open the door for her before? SMF and AIOT made this place look so much better. Would someone please teach Dong how to use utensils? Not only does she hold a fork like a two year old she doesn’t know how to cut either. She attempts to cut her beet then just gives up and eats it savage style🙄
She attacked that buttered roll savage-style too. Then the toddler was mesmerized by the shiny tin cup the soup came in.
Terrible review and edit job as usual by these two idiots, but on a positive note I like that new restaurant especially the historic local rustic decor. The artifacts on the walls are real, not just some rusty tricycle that Cracker Barrel found at Goodwill. It's also locally owned and fits in much better to Gatlinburg than a crappy Texas Roadhouse chain. Also much less of a chance for Free Willy to receive a gift-card to a local restaurant ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.