Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that BS about “oh Chris is here look at his shirt blah blah blah” and then like a couple minutes later “oh yeah Mindy‘s here” she should’ve told him to go duck himself right there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was that BS about “oh Chris is here look at his shirt blah blah blah” and then like a couple minutes later “oh yeah Mindy‘s here” she should’ve told him to go duck himself right there
he does that tit to Mindy every time shes around. he school girl gushes over Chris then it pains him to mention Mindy. you can tell Mindy hates his guts and only goes around them bc Chris likes Will for some reason.

at 15:55 of the new video he yells at Dawn for going towards the wagon literally like a father calling down a child, then he tries to play it off as its creepy and scary. you can only fool your stans for so long Will until they realize that you are a complete controlling dick head to their beloved Dawn.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
he does that tit to Mindy every time shes around. he school girl gushes over Chris then it pains him to mention Mindy. you can tell Mindy hates his guts and only goes around them bc Chris likes Will for some reason.

at 15:55 of the new video he yells at Dawn for going towards the wagon literally like a father calling down a child, then he tries to play it off as its creepy and scary. you can only fool your stans for so long Will until they realize that you are a complete controlling dick head to their beloved Dawn.
I must not have caught that when I watched bec I was only half assed watching it.. thanks for the time stamp

edit: wow what a douche

• Heart
What was with repeating that they had the “baddest coasters” repeatedly? Very “hello, fellow kids!”

YITS #12: The Baddest Vloggers in the Smokies. Literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
40 minute video of NOTHING. we just skipped thru most it bc it was so boring. my son said "how does will make a theme park look boring" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: only thing i could think to say is "because he's a idiot "
since when did they get on the "ohhh bad devil yuck" kick? dawn is 1000% a toddler, will is treating her like toddler more and more each video.
I'm almost positive that at around the 29:00 minute mark she says "were-woof".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Make sure to call him the liar that he is! You lie to people Will. You fail to do what you pledged to do! That is dishonest, deceptive, deceitful & dishonorable. None of that is Godly as you portray yourself to be😠

During the Carowinds video, we got an Apple Watch ad "The Future of Health". In a YITS video. I laughed. If I was Apple, I'd sue to get my ad money back.

I love how Will says he loves the Copperhead Strike. He hasn't ridden it. Will tells lies for no reason. Clearly, his mother hitting him with a shoe didn't work.

Yankee in the South #12: Goin' Savage Style!
Yeah, this “Godly” man on this “family channel” lying, constantly & continuously!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
We will not be there this fall, did that last year. But we will return in 2023. If you are reading this Will, & I know you do at times, you better hope you are not live-streaming when I am there. Just to be clear here, I am truly a man of Faith & have no intention of doing you any sort of physical harm. Now that we got that out of the way I will seek out your location & call you out in front of your livestream viewers. You lied to us, you have failed to make it right, you have further lied so you will not have to own your lies and still walk around portraying yourself as a man of God. That is not Godly Will & I intend to video me calling you out on it! For you see, you liar, I do not need to hide in anonymity, as you criticize, I will see you face to face! If you do not make your lies right before then, & give everyone who gave you a dollar or more what you promised them, I am going to do, face to face, what should be done; expose you on video for a man who TOOK MONEY from hard working folks, told them you would give things or do things in exchange for those hard earned dollars, & then DID NOT DO IT & LIED ABOUT! In addition to people on your live seeing it I will post my video for all to see! I do not bluff! I spent a good part of my life removing untrustworthy people from positions of trust! People who take money from others & fail to render WHAT THEY HAVE PROMISED deserve to be held accountable for this & their lies about it! You better make it right with everyone you OWE or I will expose you for what you are on a much wider scale than what goes on in here. Ironically it will be a video of me calling you out on what you said you would give, did not & then lied about it! If you are one of Will’s moderators you best call his intention to it. I have had enough! Make it right, NOW!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We will not be there this fall, did that last year. But we will return in 2023. If you are reading this Will, & I know you do at times, you better hope you are not live-streaming when I am there. Just to be clear here, I am truly a man of Faith & have no intention of doing you any sort of physical harm. Now that we got that out of the way I will seek out your location & call you out in front of your livestream viewers. You lied to us, you have failed to make it right, you have further lied so you will not have to own your lies and still walk around portraying yourself as a man of God. That is not Godly Will & I intend to video me calling you out on it! For you see, you liar, I do not need to hide in anonymity, as you criticize, I will see you face to face! If you do not make your lies right before then, & give everyone who gave you a dollar or more what you promised them, I am going to do, face to face, what should be done; expose you on video for a man who TOOK MONEY from hard working folks, told them you would give things or do things in exchange for those hard earned dollars, & then DID NOT DO IT & LIED ABOUT! In addition to people on your live seeing it I will post my video for all to see! I do not bluff! I spent a good part of my life removing untrustworthy people from positions of trust! People who take money from others & fail to render WHAT THEY HAVE PROMISED deserve to be held accountable for this & their lies about it! You better make it right with everyone you OWE or I will expose you for what you are on a much wider scale than what goes on in here. Ironically it will be a video of me calling you out on what you said you would give, did not & then lied about it! If you are one of Will’s moderators you best call his intention to it. I have had enough! Make it right, NOW!!
EPIC!!!
I assume Will will bring up getting "death threats" in his next Live. Because you know he has to lie and blow things out of proportion. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
EPIC!!!
I assume Will will bring up getting "death threats" in his next Live. Because you know he has to lie and blow things out of proportion. :rolleyes:
I was careful with my words & very clear to anyone who is reasonable & rational. This world is full of those that will lie & distort the truth for their arbitrary purposes. Calling him out & exposing his lies to me, ON VIDEO, IS MY ONLY INTENTION! I have every right to call out anyone who failed to provide what was promised in exchange for financial contributions. In fact, as I understand it in some places, that could be considered a verbal contract & binding to some measure!? Like I said Will Grace, MAKE IT RIGHT & it will be done. If not you should have no problem being exposed on video as you make your living that way & inclusive of not being honest with your viewers on many occasions! MAKE IT RIGHT NOW! Get your big mouth on one of your big livestream, admit you have failed to provide what you have promised TO THOSE WHO PAID YOU & make it right!!

• Heart
I was careful with my words & very clear to anyone who is reasonable & rational. This world is full of those that will lie & distort the truth for their arbitrary purposes. Calling him out & exposing his lies to me, ON VIDEO, IS MY ONLY INTENTION! I have every right to call out anyone who failed to provide what was promised in exchange for financial contributions. In fact, as I understand it in some places, that could be considered a verbal contract & binding to some measure!? Like I said Will Grace, MAKE IT RIGHT & it will be done. If not you should have no problem being exposed on video as you make your living that way & inclusive of not being honest with your viewers on many occasions! MAKE IT RIGHT NOW! Get your big mouth on one of your big livestream, admit you have failed to provide what you have promised TO THOSE WHO PAID YOU & make it right!!
I love this❤. Will scammed so many people out of their hard earned money. You have every right to demand he deliver what was promised.

• Heart
😂😂😂the gopher is going to make Will scared to show up anywhere in public next year for fear or being outed as a scammer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You have a patreon where we can all chip in to get you there sooner than 2023?

I'm guessing willy intended for this to be a "SNEAK Peek"??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The latest video should’ve been titled gross old bastard videotapes young teenage girls all night

• Sick
Why does Will go to theme parks? We all know its because he wants to be like ATW and JTC. The only difference is they actually go on major attractions. Both Carowinds videos were boring and terrible. He doesn't even say the name of the haunted house they went into. He should just stay in the Smoky Mountains. He doesn't know tit about theme parks and attractions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does Will go to theme parks? We all know its because he wants to be like ATW and JTC. The only difference is they actually go on major attractions. Both Carowinds videos were boring and terrible. He doesn't even say the name of the haunted house they went into. He should just stay in the Smoky Mountains. He doesn't know tit about theme parks and attractions.
I agree but I enjoy them wasting money on crappy videos🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So I guess Will has a new laugh all of the sudden. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The latest video should’ve been titled gross old bastard videotapes young teenage girls all night
He always videos girls/women, I’m surprised he hasn’t got confronted about it. 26:49 he clearly stops what he’s doing to video a woman.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Just posting but have been around for awhile. I always wanted to know about “trolls” and what the deal was. Now I know. Trolls = TRUTH! I’m loving it. BTW, Dollywood is opening tomorrow for pass holders for the pumpkin thing. I bet they will be there passing off as media. I’ll write my 2 cent worth when a new thread appears. I live in the area.

Reactions: 16
Just posting but have been around for awhile. I always wanted to know about “trolls” and what the deal was. Now I know. Trolls = TRUTH! I’m loving it. BTW, Dollywood is opening tomorrow for pass holders for the pumpkin thing. I bet they will be there passing off as media. I’ll write my 2 cent worth when a new thread appears. I live in the area.
I think they do legitimately get media passes for some things from Dollywood so that part could be real but it would be nice to have a pair of eyes on them. Actually it would be awesome because they read here and now will will be paranoid because he won’t know who’s watching him😂😂
Welcome to TL btw :)

Reactions: 7
When it's media day at Dollywood, you can count on Will wearing a clean tshirt and Dawn wearing her best floppy hat. They don't look like bumpkins at all. At all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.