Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! It appears they were just trying to fold into the conversation but, went largely unrecognized. Trying real hard to impress telling all about paying $500 for one dinner! Wow, sooo wealthy, sooo importantšŸ™„. Perhaps the reality is that he has had a moment in the mirror where he has realized how mediocre he is so he went running back to YITS with Sherrie Dunn for any sort of acknowledgment from Mr. Famous! PATHETIC!!
Yes, Will is a legend in his own mind. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just had a video pop up of the fondue restaurant from 9 months ago. I don't know who that woman was across the table but you could tell she wanted nothing to do with be there or in that video. I actually felt sorry for her!!
Sounds like you are talking about Mindy?

Yes, Will is a legend in his own mind. :rolleyes:
And these folks reinforce that twisted frame of mind he hasšŸ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else on this site that will be in Gatlinburg on Halloween?
Maybe now that Joshie is playing it up all nice with Willy that he and Dong will go to the strip this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a lot more "looks" and people yelling things at him this year. He got a big head walking around like the Mayor of GB/PF and it rubbed people wrong.
I fully expect to hear at least several, "Your channel sucks!" type things this year. Hope he livestreams it. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m trying to get through their newest Vlog and they are such immature babies itā€™s ridiculous they should be embarrassed. They see a squish mellow , ā€œooh itā€™s the devil yuckā€ ā€œoh I donā€™t want to be scaredā€, theyā€™re bleeping babies why even spend the money to go do something like this? ā€œWhat is this drinking out of a blood bag ewwww!ā€..OK Busch Gardens has been doing that for forever grow up. Playing baby isnā€™t cute and it doesnā€™t make you look ā€œinnocentā€ it just makes you look like an immature fucknut

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mr. Rogers Willy has stooped to a new low. Now the toddlers are making videos FOR toddlers! There was absolutely no point in making today's Carowinds video. Just 40+ long ass minutes of the two bumbling fatties waddling around the park doing nothing but looking at Halloween decorations in the middle of the day and overacting scared like babies in broad daylight. They didn't even bother to ride any transportation rides this time. Then he padded half the video with horrific cheesy performances by high school musical rejects. There was no need to film the entirety of all that. This video should have been edited down to be 0 minutes! Later they meet up with CATS to get gas money and they all gorge on a half chicken each. That wasn't enough fat n' calories so they topped it off with blue ice cream. Keep in mind, they drove 4hrs for this tit instead of springing for Dollywood passes? Wow what an idiot!
Copying Adam and Jacob is really killing YITS. People aren't watching YITS for Carowinds, Knotts Berry Farm, and R66 bullshit. They all subscribed to see Dollywood and Smoky Mountain area content. Dummy Willy is shooting himself in the foot and just begging people to unsubscribe.

8dcd47b0fd5b87a1f5cb44333f2a5ae01bfd0280&rid=giphy.gif

Anyone else on this site that will be in Gatlinburg on Halloween?
It's actually a great time to go. Before Mr McNasties the global covid-19 pandemic, I was last there in 2019 for the week leading up to Halloween. The weather was perfect and fall foliage was at peak. Crowds weren't bad either, but I purposely left before Halloween night to avoid them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
40 minute video of NOTHING. we just skipped thru most it bc it was so boring. my son said "how does will make a theme park look boring" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: only thing i could think to say is "because he's a idiot "
since when did they get on the "ohhh bad devil yuck" kick? dawn is 1000% a toddler, will is treating her like toddler more and more each video.

• Heart
When Will mentions "clowns with chainsaws". Is he talking about Dawn, himself and the chainsaw he keeps with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dawn eats like a barbarian. Mindy is sitting across from her with manners eating her chicken with a fork and knife. Dawn just attacks it picking it up with her hands and biting into it like a savage šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dawn eats like a barbarian. Mindy is sitting across from her with manners eating her chicken with a fork and knife. Dawn just attacks it picking it up with her hands and biting into it like a savage šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢
LOL Ever since the Texas Roadhouse video, my husband and I have been using "savage style" for everything we say and do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL Ever since the Texas Roadhouse video, my husband and I have been using "savage style" for everything we say and do.
jiggle-fat-girl.gif

And OMG he filmed the awful stage/singing show for way to damn long. The way he is trying to talk all cool is making him seem like more of a d bag than he already is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And OMG he filmed the awful stage/singing show for way to damn long.
Free Willy blatantly pads the videos to make them extra long and boring so he can insert more commercial breaks and rake in extra Adsense money :sick: The al ga rhythm is gonna catch on to this and defund him real soon! Keep flagging him for scam/fraud folks! :D

Last edited:
During the Carowinds video, we got an Apple Watch ad "The Future of Health". In a YITS video. I laughed. If I was Apple, I'd sue to get my ad money back.

I love how Will says he loves the Copperhead Strike. He hasn't ridden it. Will tells lies for no reason. Clearly, his mother hitting him with a shoe didn't work.

Yankee in the South #12: Goin' Savage Style!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What in the duck was that 40 minutes of the dumbest tit ever. Man packing in those ads huh Will? All of those "best coasters in the south" and you didn't ride a single one? They did the "Pee-nits" hay bale maze riveting. You can hear the way he really talks to Dawn when she was trying to look in the cart that was moving. The real you came out Will. It's going to happen more and more Will. Everyone is going to see you for what you are. I'm glad I got to fast forward through some of the worse music performances ever. Will looks really bad like bad skin bad teeth bad hair. He should
really start taking care of himself..... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I see the preview of Scarowinds he's going to overreact the whole time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
yankee in the south #12 : raised on a farm and beat with a shoe savage style

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yankee in the South #12: They Didn't Finish The 30 Ideas of Summer, Now Will Wants Your Christmas Suggestions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.