Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s got her pregnant? Looks 9 months gone that gut in her last pic in her chavtastic bedroom

Reactions: 3
What number job is this?? I've never known anyone to have so many jobs! Clearly the OF'S isn't paying her big bucks 😂
She's a melt 😂

Reactions: 3
You know she will 100% be one of them mothers that her kids don’t talk to, she’s unable to keep any relationship with anyone in her life. Mark my words her kids will grow up fall out with her and cut her out. She will live alone lonely sad and fat.

Reactions: 10
You know she will 100% be one of them mothers that her kids don’t talk to, she’s unable to keep any relationship with anyone in her life. Mark my words her kids will grow up fall out with her and cut her out. She will live alone lonely sad and fat.
Correct. Especially now the abuse voice notes of her hitting bria and calling her all sorts of names has been outed on instagram stories!! I went to bed to one person sharing it and woke up to reposts everywhere!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Correct. Especially now the abuse voice notes of her hitting bria and calling her all sorts of names has been outed on instagram stories!! I went to bed to one person sharing it and woke up to reposts everywhere!!
Can you share on here? I couldn’t cope with comment cafe it was too fast

Reactions: 4
Ones her slut account and the other is her slut account with pictures of her kids in between. She came at the kraken last night so I suspect she'll be* in hiding for a few days now that the voice notes are on instagram.
She's such a vile creature. How the social hasn't removed those poor kids I don't know! Shame their father can't fight for them. They're being failed by everyone who knows the skank

Reactions: 5
I still can’t wait for Dan to get another woman, she will loose her absolute tit not having him at her beck and call🍿🍿🍿Of course it’s okay for her to date, imagine the reaction the other way around!

Reactions: 6
Ones her slut account and the other is her slut account with pictures of her kids in between. She came at the kraken last night so I suspect she'll be* in hiding for a few days now that the voice notes are on instagram.
What did she say? I saw mama Ks stories I love her. I can’t believe the set up. She has Dan coming to the house every night under instruction so she knows where he is. She is a horrific creature. Those kids are not safe

Reactions: 8
What did she say? I saw mama Ks stories I love her. I can’t believe the set up. She has Dan coming to the house every night under instruction so she knows where he is. She is a horrific creature. Those kids are not safe
They're still on her skut account but just randomly started posting about her and her partner. Really odd behaviour but at least she didn't post racist remarks about her beautiful children again! She's the lowest of the low and those children desperately need protecting. There are tonnes of VN on CC and I'll never forget the one where she was saying got caught cheating on Dan, he confronted her and she went mad screaming and shouting, admitted to really frightening the children and them crying only to then say she turned to Dan and said "look what you've done now" as if he was the reason they were cowering in terror. Horrific. Really horrific. Notice on the VN too how she changed soooo many times between throwing it "at" and "too" her. And how she admitted she gave her a black eye but then went mad at the school for calling it a black eye? She's dangerous and unhinged and needs mental health intervention. That or putting down completely.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They're still on her skut account but just randomly started posting about her and her partner. Really odd behaviour but at least she didn't post racist remarks about her beautiful children again! She's the lowest of the low and those children desperately need protecting. There are tonnes of VN on CC and I'll never forget the one where she was saying got caught cheating on Dan, he confronted her and she went mad screaming and shouting, admitted to really frightening the children and them crying only to then say she turned to Dan and said "look what you've done now" as if he was the reason they were cowering in terror. Horrific. Really horrific. Notice on the VN too how she changed soooo many times between throwing it "at" and "too" her. And how she admitted she gave her a black eye but then went mad at the school for calling it a black eye? She's dangerous and unhinged and needs mental health intervention. That or putting down completely.
Did school report to ss?