Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is comment cafe worth a nosy? Its got over 1500 pages so I need to know if a deep dive commitment is worth it 😂

Reactions: 1
Is comment cafe worth a nosy? Its got over 1500 pages so I need to know if a deep dive commitment is worth it 😂
It is in the sense there's bleeping HEAPS of leaked voice notes on there, way more than what's been outed on tiktok but my christ its a tit show sometimes! Some pages you'll just flick through without reading. KKK has been on there herself on 7 or 8 different accounts off the top of my head. Some admitting to being her and rowing, some denying it but they're clearly her. It's madness. I'm just glad kraken tiktoks have over 100k views now! I even saw another account on tiktok share the videos to their grid/wall or whatever (not used to tiktok can you tell). Hopefully kayleigh finally learns that bullying and trolling relentlessly for years, as well as abusing her children, family, friends and making noncey content will all catch up with her in the end.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the whole voice note saga was around the end of August (I remember having loads to catch up on when back from my hols) so if you can find posts from around then, you’ll get the juicy bits & not KK & her 37 personalities trying to derail the thread.

Reactions: 2
Only fans is doing so well.. so well infact she’s still buying her kids second hand clothes with massive holes in 🤣🤣🤣 woman sells her fanny for a few quid

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Only fans is doing so well.. so well infact she’s still buying her kids second hand clothes with massive holes in 🤣🤣🤣 woman sells her fanny for a few quid
The worst bit about this filthy slag is the later mentioned getting botox that day off of her coked up fake friend Tanya. So she'd rather pay to have cheap saline solution injected when let's be real - she's hideous with and without it! Rather than buy her kids new clothes that aren't falling to pieces? Honestly she should be put down. Fat bleeping bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The worst bit about this filthy slag is the later mentioned getting botox that day off of her coked up fake friend Tanya. So she'd rather pay to have cheap saline solution injected when let's be real - she's hideous with and without it! Rather than buy her kids new clothes that aren't falling to pieces? Honestly she should be put down. Fat bleeping bleep.
I know I've put a laughing emoji but you're absolutely spot on with all that you say .

Reactions: 3
I know I've put a laughing emoji but you're absolutely spot on with all that you say .
It's beyond me how those kids are in her care when she regularly flaunts her neglect and abuse of them. I'm hoping after the viral video she'll have social involvement because those kids need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No way she’s getting tox while she’s buying the kids second hand ripped clothes???? Has she even got a job now or just the ever so successful OF?

Reactions: 8
No way she’s getting tox while she’s buying the kids second hand ripped clothes???? Has she even got a job now or just the ever so successful OF?
[/QUOTE=

She's still a part time job besides her OF. She had two but not heard her mention the second one anymore.
It is bad though to have Botox while buying second hand clothes.
She's still a part time job besides her OF. She had two but not heard her mention the second one anymore.
It is bad though to have Botox while buying second hand (ripped) clothes.

Reactions: 7
Just seen on the “other forum” that after advertising her Ginger Giraffe account on her Jiggly Jugs / OF account & obvs inviting people over to that page that she’s gone live with the kids visible. Bria with a dummy, despite being 5 & at school & both kids sticking their fingers up to the camera, lovely.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just seen on the “other forum” that after advertising her Ginger Giraffe account on her Jiggly Jugs / OF account & obvs inviting people over to that page that she’s gone live with the kids visible. Bria with a dummy, despite being 5 & at school & both kids sticking their fingers up to the camera, lovely.
I watched that live 🤦‍♀️ she has zero control of the kids and thinks their behaviour is funny, she’s absolutely clueless! Just think what they will be like in a few years if she doesn’t put her phone down and actually do some parenting!