Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always keeping it classy. Also…surely she’ll be able to smell that too…and her kids🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that finds it really weird that she's happy to hang dog tit in her garden all over a set of windchimes???
Yea all because her neighbours want wind chimes in their garden??? Surely that smell will just waft into her room seeing as she can’t sleep with out the window open or she gets a migraine? Fuk knows how she’s related the window closed as the cause of migraines 🤣 id say it’s her brat children and her obsession with thinking people are obsessed with her that gives her migraines.
her kids literally look like they are dressed out of lost property! Fat orange Oompa Loompa

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d bring this over from the “other forum” - despite moaning that her landlord has put her rent up, and her kids still existing off yellow stickers & clothes from the jumble (with holes in!) she’s bought herself a second hand sex machine!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just thought I’d bring this over from the “other forum” - despite moaning that her landlord has put her rent up, and her kids still existing off yellow stickers & clothes from the jumble (with holes in!) she’s bought herself a second hand sex machine!
Haha how much has he put it up by?? Did her gross flirting with him now keep the prices low?😬
Sex machine??? But the kids get stuff from the tip🤨

Reactions: 5
I was too embarrassed to ask what the big pink contraption was thank you for clarifying, so is it a fanny hammer?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was too embarrassed to ask what the big pink contraption was thank you for clarifying, so is it a fanny hammer?
Essentially, yes ! That’s actually a pretty accurate description :ROFLMAO: I hope to god you attach your own “prosthetic” and that it isn’t supplied with the second hand machine !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
that hard up for it ,that she has purchased a sex machine? what in the world.

Reactions: 5