Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know the other side of the story to her utter tit she’s saying on her stories. Its giving ‘kebab shop’ when she tit herself and hid behind that man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have those kids lives really changed for the better since she started only fans? She certainly seems to think that she’s doing this for their luxury life or endless food hauls (why does she buy so damn much!), but it’s just for her ego. Thank god for filters and even then she’s horrific. You can’t buy class on SHEIN 🥴

Reactions: 5
Have those kids lives really changed for the better since she started only fans? She certainly seems to think that she’s doing this for their luxury life or endless food hauls (why does she buy so damn much!), but it’s just for her ego. Thank god for filters and even then she’s horrific. You can’t buy class on SHEIN 🥴
No, that’s the thing her only pleasure in life is food and eating at a discounted rate. She hasn’t shown the kids the world or lovely food you can get. She can sit and show screenshots of her income all she wants but until I see an improvement in those kids lives I will refuse to believe it. Feeding them a shared platter is not love.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey there. I only popped on here to see if someone could confirm that the poor rabbits are still alive and ok.
I used to read about her “elsewhere” but her constantly posting are arguing with herself over many pages meant I could never keep up.

There is another well known car crash mentioned “elsewhere” that had 2 kittens 🤬. This female should never have had these. So if this post makes sense to you, please could you confirm if they are ok too. Thank you 🙏

Reactions: 6
Rabbits are OK.

Kittens still not seen vet. Heard crying loads on lives. She just says she will feed them later while begging for takeaways to make herself even fatter.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Rabbits are OK.

Kittens still not seen vet. Heard crying loads on lives. She just says she will feed them later while begging for takeaways to make herself even fatter.
Thank you for replying. Just happy to hear they are still alive tbh 😔. She can wallow in her own filth but I am so sad for them xx

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hey there. I only popped on here to see if someone could confirm that the poor rabbits are still alive and ok.
I used to read about her “elsewhere” but her constantly posting are arguing with herself over many pages meant I could never keep up.

There is another well known car crash mentioned “elsewhere” that had 2 kittens 🤬. This female should never have had these. So if this post makes sense to you, please could you confirm if they are ok too. Thank you 🙏
Comment cafe?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's giving late 90s Readers Wives vibes 😂
Honestly I thought the majority of them were really noncey. The pink bubble writing was giving my little pony but tbh I think that's just her clientele after filming herself in a soft play etc, in her kids rooms, she's definitely got a niche and it's pedos.

Reactions: 1