Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked a long long time ago, but still, everything reminds me of her 😥
The amount of food she cooks for four of them is insane, actually pretty sure the kids eat separately but then the amount she plates up for herself is gross she’s such a gluttonous mess!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The amount of food she cooks for four of them is insane, actually pretty sure the kids eat separately but then the amount she plates up for herself is gross she’s such a gluttonous mess!
4??? Is Dan back? I haven’t seen her in agesssss

Reactions: 2
4??? Is Dan back? I haven’t seen her in agesssss
Well he always seems to be there when she shows her lack of cooking skills and days out etc! I don’t think she will ever cut the strings completely, it works well for her financially to claim she’s single but I doubt she will ever let the man move on and meet someone else!

Reactions: 6
MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE?!

DO NOT LET HIM GO SHOPPIN IN LUTON THEN HAVE A MCDONALDS IF HE'S BEING A LITTLE ASSHOLE ND PLAYING THE SICK CARD WHEN HE'S NOT

MAKE HIM DO CHORES!! MAKE HIM CLEAN OUT THE RABBITS, PICK UP THEDOG tit, ASK FOR EXTRA HOME WORK. MAKE IT SO HE WON'T DO IT AGAIN

DO NOT LET HIM EAT RUBBISH STUFF HIS FACE ND PLAY THE PLAYSTATION. OF COURSE THAT MAKES HIM WANT TO HAVE A DAY OFF U THICK BIG DUMB TURD!!!!

HOW DUMB IS SHE MY GOD!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE?!

DO NOT LET HIM GO SHOPPIN IN LUTON THEN HAVE A MCDONALDS IF HE'S BEING A LITTLE ASSHOLE ND PLAYING THE SICK CARD WHEN HE'S NOT

MAKE HIM DO CHORES!! MAKE HIM CLEAN OUT THE RABBITS, PICK UP THEDOG tit, ASK FOR EXTRA HOME WORK. MAKE IT SO HE WON'T DO IT AGAIN

DO NOT LET HIM EAT RUBBISH STUFF HIS FACE ND PLAY THE PLAYSTATION. OF COURSE THAT MAKES HIM WANT TO HAVE A DAY OFF U THICK BIG DUMB TURD!!!!

HOW DUMB IS SHE MY GOD!

He wasn’t sent home because he said he was sick though, he was sent home because it hasn’t been 48 hours since he vomited (which she told the school about!). It’s the standard rule in every bloody school! She’d be the first to witch about people sending the poorly kids to school when her kids get sick!

She then went onto say he spent the day on his PlayStation… I’m sure screens are great for a child with an apparent migraine!

Also she complained about the school not giving him calpol for a headache - they can’t give children unprescribed medication! She needs to go in herself and administer it if she thinks it’s necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He wasn’t sent home because he said he was sick though, he was sent home because it hasn’t been 48 hours since he vomited (which she told the school about!). It’s the standard rule in every bloody school! She’d be the first to witch about people sending the poorly kids to school when her kids get sick!

She then went onto say he spent the day on his PlayStation… I’m sure screens are great for a child with an apparent migraine!

Also she complained about the school not giving him calpol for a headache - they can’t give children unprescribed medication! She needs to go in herself and administer it if she thinks it’s necessary.
schools actually can give pain relief IF you have signed a waiver, ours get everyone to sign one at the beginning of the year and then will call you if they need to administer it.

Reactions: 1
She’s annoyed because it’s interfered with her dress up only fans time.
Imagine working in a school dealing with her 😳 Those kids stand zero chance of life when she’s the influence. Dear god😳

She really doesn’t seem to understand that they haven’t sent him home because he IS sick they sent him home because he WAS sick.