xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her little hint for free champagne for her birthday in her instagram stories...’hope the birthday champagne fairies are kind this year ...seriously 🙄

sorry but if you can’t afford to buy your own, don’t beg for freebies
Embarrassing

Yes, Even though I haven’t had a holiday in years & I struggle to pay my mortgage every month, I must do without myself & donate a cup of coffee or glass of wine to this luxury, globetrotting blogger. I’d much rather give my hard-earned money from my actual job to this privileged ungrateful bint instead of buying a cup of coffee or sandwich for say, a homeless person, because she works soooo hard.
Christ on a bike, she’s taking the bleeping piss! 😡😡😡😡😡
Couldn’t agree more. What mug is actually buying her a coffee/wine? It’s bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 4
And the comment about even though she has to work on her birthday- sorry love but it’s hardly work jet setting to the Caribbean and drinking cocktails 🤷‍♀️
She really needs to drop the ‘I’m so hard done by’ card now. It’s boring 😴
I think the behaviour is spiraling at this point - it is relentless - she knows she is being critiqued yet does nothing to change her beggy behaviour. Such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see the awesome tropical content! Perhaps a 2 minute voiceover vlog and a shot of her next to the pool.

Also I downloaded her ‘magazine’ and it’s awful. She hasn’t even done it in a nice format it’s literally just huge chunks of text, big pics then small pics, right aligned then centre then right again. Really ugly looking. Also this bit is hilarious.. ‘our resident agony aunt Amelia’ .followed by... ‘Content sponsored by bloom’

YOU ARE AMELIA AND YOU ARE BLOOM!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
busy doing duck all. how do these people make money? why would any company send them free stuff, sponsor them, or most ridiculous of all, pay for them to have a holiday!!!!

seriously these bloggers do absolutely nothing. most other people go to work and do all the crap they claim is work on top of their full time job and other responsibilities - family, work, mortgages, pets, friends, babies, gym... I could go on.

and what is hey team and why does she say we when she means me or I?
why is she claiming she is the agony aunt in her own newsletter as if she is a different person? I am so confused

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
busy doing duck all. how do these people make money? why would any company send them free stuff, sponsor them, or most ridiculous of all, pay for them to have a holiday!!!!

seriously these bloggers do absolutely nothing. most other people go to work and do all the crap they claim is work on top of their full time job and other responsibilities - family, work, mortgages, pets, friends, babies, gym... I could go on.

and what is hey team and why does she say we when she means me or I?
why is she claiming she is the agony aunt in her own newsletter as if she is a different person? I am so confused
To make herself sound more important and successful than she actually is. Team because she wants to come across as a really positive person. I love how she’s being telling us that youtube isn’t her job and then when she gets a sponsored job ( quiz app) she gives it ‘this is my job!!’

Reactions: 3
Now she's talking to herself on her silly horoscope account and "liking" her own replies. She's ridiculous.

Screenshot_20190503-072811_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190503-072819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Taking an cropped screenshot of the magazine just shows its 100% her. If it was ‘ white feather fortune’ the post would be more about them rather than promoting her magazine

Reactions: 5
Omg has she actually lost the plot?!

And her grammar is terrible.

And spelling.

• Haha
Did you all see the way she started her latest insta story?! I paid for this all you haters bla bla. She literally cares way too much what other people think about her.

• Haha
Just watched it. Features another shot of her tiny boyfriend following behind like her faithful hound.

They’re having a night in a pretentious hotel to celebrate another year of her being a brilliant and inspirational businesswoman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
you can buy horoscope content. its syndicated. so she may be buying it for pence. its still nonsense.

Reactions: 1
Who on earth celebrates another year working? Another thing to try and make herself feel more important than she actually is. Another year of begging for everything she needs and asking her viewers to pay for her food and coffee and lifestyle. Reminds me.. I must go celebrate the 3rd year in my office next month LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who on earth celebrates another year working? Another thing to try and make herself feel more important than she actually is. Another year of begging for everything she needs and asking her viewers to pay for her food and coffee and lifestyle. Reminds me.. I must go celebrate the 3rd year in my office next month LOL
Exactly. Have celebrated new jobs and leaving horrible old ones but not anniversaries of being there.

Reactions: 1
She said she did pay for it. But I'm thinking, with all the tagging, she is either receiving, or hoping for, extra perks or upgrades of some sort!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.