xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it weird that she comments on her bloom from the darkness IG. Just because it’s her VA replying, it’s still her IG account 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone long time lurcker first time poster :ROFLMAO: the thing that bothers me about her is her laziness when it comes to Toby - I watched her live the other week and she said (as she's said many times before) that he was 'being a little asshole' and then it transpired that that was because he hadn't been out yet - and this was at 7:30pm - because it was raining. I'm sorry, but I have a dog and work full time not from home, I get my arse out of bed rain or shine and take him for a walk in the morning, then my husband takes him out at lunch time and then he goes any plays on the field with his dog pals at about 5pm. I cannot fathom working from home and not, at the very least, using my lunch break to take the dog out for a walk. And if I couldn't be bothered I certainly wouldn't be complaining about him being naughty. I'm sure she loves him and he seems very well cared for as a whole but come on! One of the best things about having a dog is that no matter what, you've got to get your tit together and get outside. Sorry, rant over :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's full of it.

She does not have a virtual assistant. Like I said regarding her White Feather Fortunes account, all of her posts on her various Instagram accounts are formatted the same, use similar wording and tone, and use the double heart emoji often at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to change that now to support her "virtual assistant" lie, since she definitely reads this thread.

At the start of one of her Instagram lives the other day, she said "I'm sure there are a few trolls in here gathering information so they can talk about me on the forums."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned her accounts on here recently so I did a little Google search (I realise I need to get a life!).

Anyone with business skills able to interpret? It looks to me like she has a pool of money that's gradually shrinking.

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned her accounts on here recently so I did a little Google search (I realise I need to get a life!).

Anyone with business skills able to interpret? It looks to me like she has a pool of money that's gradually shrinking.

View attachment 14682
Might be shrinking but why the HELL is she begging strangers to buy her a coffee?! 😡

Reactions: 1
She is out today getting her hair done. No doubt she classes it as "work". She said the other day, putting on makeup and doing her hair is part of her job, so she is ready to film. First time I've seen her actually admit its gifted. She was always banging on about the francesco group!
Remember when she claimed on Twitter she was going to use a box dye, the salon stepped in and saved the day! Her plan worked! Not a chance in hell she was going to use a box dye!

Reactions: 3
Why do the Francesco group even do her hair for free? Apart from saying ‘ I’m going to Francesco’ she does no other promotion for them. It baffles me that companies give stuff away in return for bugger all.

She's full of it.

She does not have a virtual assistant. Like I said regarding her White Feather Fortunes account, all of her posts on her various Instagram accounts are formatted the same, use similar wording and tone, and use the double heart emoji often at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to change that now to support her "virtual assistant" lie, since she definitely reads this thread.

At the start of one of her Instagram lives the other day, she said "I'm sure there are a few trolls in here gathering information so they can talk about me on the forums."
Exactly this! She thinks all her viewers are stupid enough to not notice the same patterns in the Accounts. Same tone of voice, same timings, same days off. If you did actually pay someone you would expect regular content from them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Haha
She can not possibly argue that she has a difficult job! Shes able to do it, sat on her sofa in her dressing gown. She counts putting on her makeup as part of her job. She sips cocktails on press trips and counts that as work. She travels to amazing places, experiences things I can only dream of doing and that is classed as work. And then moans about it!!!
I'm not down playing this industry, but what we see Amelia, specifically, do is not hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She can not possibly argue that she has a difficult job! Shes able to do it, sat on her sofa in her dressing gown. She counts putting on her makeup as part of her job. She sips cocktails on press trips and counts that as work. She travels to amazing places, experiences things I can only dream of doing and that is classed as work. And then moans about it!!!
I'm not down playing this industry, but what we see Amelia, specifically, do is not hard work!
What's even more hilarious is, after arguing over how hard her job is, she posts this tweet to the organizers of her next press trip: "In need of some sun, some fun and some rum!"

Yes, Amelia, that job sounds so hard!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Haha, you have to read this debate Amelia had with another blogger on Twitter. It's hilarious. The other blogger was saying YouTube and blogging is not that hard of a job and Amelia, of course, was disagreeing. She had a lot of free time on her hands to argue on Twitter while sitting in the salon.

Definitely read the other blogger's responses to Amelia. She really put her in her place:
Wow. Her job is very hard y’all. Especially dealing with all that online hate. I’ve never witness any blogger/vlogger complain about “negative” comments as much as she does. I’ve seen hateful nasty comments on other people’s YouTube vlogs but nothing vial to her. If someone says to her “you’re too thin to call yourself curvy” or “stop moaning or get a real job” those are mild and she needs to learn to ignore it and stop giving them reason to snark. Like stop begging for stuff and saying your privileged life is so difficult
PSA to you XAX, Not everyone is going to like you Amelia. Learn to respect their opinions (your words) and stop calling them trolls. They’re viewers with opinions.

Reactions: 5
Just scrolling through her grid and came across "empowered women empower women". But that just works one way for these "influencers". Cannot take constructive criticism and god forbid someone calls them out. Who have they ever empowered? Themselves and their bank balances.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's changing her Twitter to business only.....must be cos so many people are calling her out.

• Haha
All she posts is "business" stuff anyway. Either directly, or she is on moaning looking freebies.
This has to be because of hate shes getting on there. It's either because shes trying to deter people from leaving comments or it's her way of telling "haters" she wont be responding.

Love her little hint for free champagne for her birthday in her instagram stories...’hope the birthday champagne fairies are kind this year ...seriously 🙄

sorry but if you can’t afford to buy your own, don’t beg for freebies

She is so far up her own backside its unbelievable!! The "champagne fairies"! Dont worry Amelia, if the champagne fairies dont come, at least you have the Caribbean "press trip" on your birthday that you've been gloating about on insta. We're so grateful that you're able to go and create "tropical content" for us all. Theres nothing I love more than looking and photos of other people on holiday! (Oops, I mean at "work")

• Heart
  • Haha
She is so far up her own backside its unbelievable!! The "champagne fairies"! Dont worry Amelia, if the champagne fairies dont come, at least you have the Caribbean "press trip" on your birthday that you've been gloating about on insta. We're so grateful that you're able to go and create "tropical content" for us all. Theres nothing I love more than looking and photos of other people on holiday! (Oops, I mean at "work")
Yes, Even though I haven’t had a holiday in years & I struggle to pay my mortgage every month, I must do without myself & donate a cup of coffee or glass of wine to this luxury, globetrotting blogger. I’d much rather give my hard-earned money from my actual job to this privileged ungrateful bint instead of buying a cup of coffee or sandwich for say, a homeless person, because she works soooo hard.
Christ on a bike, she’s taking the bleeping piss! 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
And the comment about even though she has to work on her birthday- sorry love but it’s hardly work jet setting to the Caribbean and drinking cocktails 🤷‍♀️
She really needs to drop the ‘I’m so hard done by’ card now. It’s boring 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.