xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the original break up story a bit weird. I'm not blaming her and if its true then it is awful but for 3 years this guy was having multiple affairs and she didn't suspect a thing?!!
I always found it odd. They lived together, she worked from home. Did she never suspect a thing? It does happen though. Some people manage to have entire second families, without the other knowing.
I remember when they announced their engagement, someone left a comment saying "you can do better than him", which seemed so strange, as they appeared besotted with each other. Wonder was it that same person who told her what was really going on. She did say it was someone contacting her online that told her.

Reactions: 1
I always found it odd. They lived together, she worked from home. Did she never suspect a thing? It does happen though. Some people manage to have entire second families, without the other knowing.
I remember when they announced their engagement, someone left a comment saying "you can do better than him", which seemed so strange, as they appeared besotted with each other. Wonder was it that same person who told her what was really going on. She did say it was someone contacting her online that told her.
Exactly. He didn't work away either. For one affair to go on for that long I could maybe understand but there were at least two that she found out about.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find the original break up story a bit weird. I'm not blaming her and if its true then it is awful but for 3 years this guy was having multiple affairs and she didn't suspect a thing?!!
I’m pretty sure she used to mention him working late and coming back at like 9/10 quite a lot

But she still bloody bangs in about the breakup! Ffs get over it already! It’s like 4 years ago & she’s had more men than I’ve had hot dinners since. None of them last mind you because she’s so needy. 🙄

Reactions: 8
But she still bloody bangs in about the breakup! Ffs get over it already! It’s like 4 years ago & she’s had more men than I’ve had hot dinners since. None of them last mind you because she’s so needy. 🙄
She does still talk about it like she’s the first girl to have a break up. Obviously it sounded horrible but I wouldn’t still be referencing it years later and many boyfriends later.. move on with life :oops:

Reactions: 2
What I didn’t understand about the break up was she said that when she found out about his cheating she decided to stay with him and work it out as they were engaged and if you were married you wouldn’t split up if there was cheating.
I was all “I would!!” That is definitely a splitting up red flag for me! Married, engaged, seeing each other, that would be it, no “working it out” have some self respect!

Reactions: 4
Her new begging obsession....Primark. And getting upset when people think her trousers are fugly:

When you had a really blue morning but worked your arse off to heal, be kind to yourself, push forward and actually finish feeling the day feeling great about yourself... Internet: Hold my drink.

Doesn't matter, she deletes all the comments anyway, no negativity in her 'perfect cup half full' world.
https://twitter.com/xameliax/status/1110293237858750464/photo/1

Her new begging obsession....Primark. And getting upset when people think her trousers are fugly:

When you had a really blue morning but worked your arse off to heal, be kind to yourself, push forward and actually finish feeling the day feeling great about yourself... Internet: Hold my drink.

Doesn't matter, she deletes all the comments anyway, no negativity in her 'perfect cup half full' world.
https://twitter.com/xameliax/status/1110293237858750464/photo/1
Someone else commented that the trousers were not a good look and she deleted that too. It's one thing to delete all negative comments, but to then post screenshots of the negative comments on Twitter fishing for compliments and sympathy is pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Today she's having a 'well deserved' day off from her hectic hectic work life. So writing the occasional blog that no one even reads, going on holiday and begging brands to pay you? Hard.

Reactions: 6
Today she's having a 'well deserved' day off from her hectic hectic work life. So writing the occasional blog that no one even reads, going on holiday and begging brands to pay you? Hard.
'well deserved' ?!! She doesn't have a clue!!
It must have been hard yesterday watching someone else clean your flat while posting instagrams of your dog!!

Reactions: 6

Why does she make such a huge deal about a comment on trousers? Like it’s affected her whole life and mental health ‘healing journey’

How can she be having a day off when she’s just taken the week off and the week off before in Cuba.

It’s worrying that she thinks she’s such a hard worker :sleep: and once again banging on about working her arse off to get to this point.. she went to uni then worked in recruitment for a few years.. hardly working your arse off. I think she thinks that replying to emails is the equivalent of a full time job.

Unless a miracle happens or she gets a shout out from a big blogger she's going to have to get another job soon. When that happens she's in for a big shock!!

I like how in her insta story she shouted out 'to everyone that things I don't work hard'. The amount of people that KNOW she doesn't work hard must be making her paranoid.

Looking forward to her moaning she's broke when she wastes money on cleaners. At least she's got another man to prop her up again financially.

I genuinely cant see how she makes money. No one reads her blog, her travel vlogs are minimum effort. One of them, Indias luxury trains, was 3 minutes long for f sake!! Why do companies send her on these "press trips". Any other video she puts out is usually some other rush job, gel nails etc. I dont get what keeps her, apparently, so busy or brings in enough to support herself! Does the bank of mum and dad help out?

Reactions: 5
I genuinely cant see how she makes money. No one reads her blog, her travel vlogs are minimum effort. One of them, Indias luxury trains, was 3 minutes long for f sake!! Why do companies send her on these "press trips". Any other video she puts out is usually some other rush job, gel nails etc. I dont get what keeps her, apparently, so busy or brings in enough to support herself! Does the bank of mum and dad help out?
I don't get it either. Her "press" for the trip to Havana consisted of pictures of her posing in front of the same yellow car in different outfits.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god that Indian travel vlog. Can you imagine paying £5000 for someone to go on a trip and they come back with that heap of **** as a vlog

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's a cocky git 😂😂. She also has a very condescending manner about her😂

Reactions: 7
Right?! I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone but seriously she lived with him and didn’t suspect a thing? SMH

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.