xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has worked with Costa before so she should have #ad that post!!

The Chili bottle mentions are ridiculous

Reactions: 1
She is a disgrace. I remember when she took to Twitter to say she was going to use a box dye on her hair, with the sole purpose someone would take note and offer to do it. It worked too. She's so obvious, its embarrassing!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I hate watch her. I like to count how many times the cup half full girl complains. Or cries. Or moans. Since getting the bf she’s been in better spirits. Because men somehow cure depression :rolleyes: Remember when she bought a puppy. Then became poor. The cried because people were being honest about her money woes. Then literally cried about people snarking online about her. She has such a little following how is she gifted anything??

Reactions: 7
I hate watch her. I like to count how many times the cup half full girl complains. Or cries. Or moans. Since getting the bf she’s been in better spirits. Because men somehow cure depression :rolleyes: Remember when she bought a puppy. Then became poor. The cried because people were being honest about her money woes. Then literally cried about people snarking online about her. She has such a little following how is she gifted anything??
The only person I have seen who’s depression completely disappears when they get a boyfriend and comes back when they break up

Reactions: 8
'The look on my face when our upcoming tropical press trip got cancelled last minute!

Old me would be freaking out right now with such a big change in plans at short notice, but over the last two years I’ve really learnt to go with the flow a bit more and panic a lot less! There is always a silver lining and new plans can be made 🌤
Yes we’ve missed out on beaches and rum cocktails this time round, and my content feed will be a little less tropical, BUT it now means I get to take a trip up to Scotland with my boys this weekend instead and meet the family....which although not as sunny, means a whole lot more'

So she's basically just admitted that all she does is bum around on the beach and drink cocktails on her 'press trips'. No wonder it got cancelled, maybe they've realised she actually does FA.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I
Surely she's going to have to admit defeat on this career soon?!
It can't make her much money. Often she mentions how she needs to keep her food shop budget to a minimum, how she has x amount of days until payday. She may get freebies but they don't pay the rent. Perhaps moving in the bf means they can share costs.

Reactions: 2
I seriously can't stand this chick. She constantly complains about not having enough money, yet now she has a cleaning lady over to do some spring cleaning. She lives in a tiny flat and does not work a full-time job, yet she can't clean her own home.

SmartSelect_20190325-085610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Such an entitled and spoiled twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I seriously can't stand this chick. She constantly complains about not having enough money, yet now she has a cleaning lady over to do some spring cleaning. She lives in a tiny flat and does not work a full-time job, yet she can't clean her own home.

View attachment 9187

How much does blogging make? I can't see how the blog and youtube engagement pays here, the engagement seems low...

Reactions: 1
If you need to beg people to give you money every month then you're not making enough from it!!

Reactions: 3
The only person I have seen who’s depression completely disappears when they get a boyfriend and comes back when they break up
Every time she starts dating someone new, she mentions in her videos how living alone is so expensive and starts dropping hints about wanting to live together. No wonder most of those men ditched her quick. She was so desperate.

That whole "Bloom from the Darkness" thing is a joke. It's so obvious this chick does not have clinical depression like she claims. Her depressive episodes center around men and how well her romantic relationships are going at the time. Her longterm boyfriend cheats on her and suddenly she's a martyr "blooming from the darkness." Get over yourself.

Reactions: 5
Many moons ago I stopped following her for all the reasons we all know well.
Recently joined Tattle and was so happy to find this thread :LOL: So the beggar is moving in with someone now???!!! Need to stalk her IG to catch up

Reactions: 3

View attachment 9187

Why would she possibly need a cleaner! Poor thing missing out on another holiday a week after her last one. Urgh. She is literally the worst YouTuber/blogger

How much does blogging make? I can't see how the blog and youtube engagement pays here, the engagement seems low...
She can’t make much considering her blog posts get 0 comments. I think she gets about £100 from her patron each month and then her free coffees. Her ‘depression’ is 99% being sad from a break up.
I give this relationship another few months

Reactions: 5
' I treat these trips how I would if it were my own holiday for the most authentic experience possible. '

So she admits she doesn't actually do anything and yet complains it's such hard work?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find the original break up story a bit weird. I'm not blaming her and if its true then it is awful but for 3 years this guy was having multiple affairs and she didn't suspect a thing?!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.