xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always on the beg. Does she think shes being subtle? And, remortgage? You rent.

Reactions: 8
This weeks vlog- moans that she has to use her savings for a car when she really wanted to go on holiday with Chris after her busy tress trip... then gets offered a press trip to the Caribbean and moans how much content she does for a press trip... she is honestly delusional telling viewers that actually work hard that her talking some pics of her legs next to a pool will be really tough . Oh and the clickbait intro and title making it look like she had blood cancer

This weeks vlog- moans that she has to use her savings for a car when she really wanted to go on holiday with Chris after her busy tress trip... then gets offered a press trip to the Caribbean and moans how much content she does for a press trip... she is honestly delusional telling viewers that actually work hard that her talking some pics of her legs next to a pool will be really tough . Oh and the clickbait intro and title making it look like she had blood cancer

• Angry
Reactions: 6
"Let's fight blood cancer one swab at a time" was the clickbait title. Then in her intro when she does the little clips said "I've only just discovered milky bar eggs, I cant die now!"
Someone called her out on it and how inappropriate it is. She denied it being clickbait and has now trimmed the part where she said "I cant die now".

• Angry
Reactions: 5

This post!! She talks about been body positive and then you can clearly see the photo as been photoshopped!!! Under her bikini top and her arm, there’s a bit clearly missing! So proud of her body but photoshoppes the pictures🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 1
View attachment 8793
This post!! She talks about been body positive and then you can clearly see the photo as been photoshopped!!! Under her bikini top and her arm, there’s a bit clearly missing! So proud of her body but photoshoppes the pictures🤔
I think its just the way she's holding the pillow

Moans about money all the way through the vlog and then expects us to believe she would order that ridiculously over priced pasta subscription :unsure:!!

Last edited:
"Let's fight blood cancer one swab at a time" was the clickbait title. Then in her intro when she does the little clips said "I've only just discovered milky bar eggs, I cant die now!"
Someone called her out on it and how inappropriate it is. She denied it being clickbait and has now trimmed the part where she said "I cant die now".
I called her out on this on a comment which she has since deleted.....outrageous she uses blood cancer as a clickbait to convince people she's dying. Obviously enough people complained so she had to change it but she claims 'she didn't even realise'.

• Angry
I think its just the way she's holding the pillow

Moans about money all the way through the vlog and then expects us to believe she would order that ridiculously over priced pasta subscription :unsure:!!
Could swear it’s not the same photo as you can clearly see the pillow there and the other one that bit was missing😑! She moans about anything and everything😬

Reactions: 3
She always replies to constructive criticism with her usual passive aggressive manner... 'I'm sorry you feel like that (insert name)....'

She’s all about learning to love yourself, but she doesn’t seem to need much help there.
Conceited is the word.

• Haha
I can't stand this girl either, but I did think it was good to promote the swabs whether she was paid to do it or not. If it made a few people do the test that's all good.

Reactions: 1
Is she serious?? Wow sounds so traumatic that a staff member was doing their job and you didn’t like it. Once again trying to get staff in trouble
First world problems for Amelia. Overreacting as per. She’ll probably have to have counselling for this. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.