xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s another one not getting the jist of the AD rules ? she will be the same as lady meldrum and will be listing almost everything in her flat as AD seeing as she gets all sorts thrown at her for nowt!

Reactions: 2
She’s moved the boyfriend in after 3 months ??
And gives reasons like
He’s basically been kicked out of where he’s living ?
It’s closer to his work ??‍♀
They can share bills now ?
He’s there all the time anyway.

Oh girl, I’m so here for the car crash break up.
You can all leave your opinion but it won’t change anything so........ duck off basically.

I love how salty the blaggers are getting about having to declare ads and gifted items.

Reactions: 6
Can't stand her.
She's so passive aggressive!
I just don't understand why she still does this job when she seems to dislike her subscribers!

Reactions: 7
She does love to tell off her subscribers. Her rants on IG the other day were horrid. Complaining that everyone loves to see negativity because it makes them feel better about their own lives ? As if, probably more to do with how insufferably smug she is when she’s not crying about some guy and droning on about her “water infections”.

Reactions: 5
And gives reasons like

You can all leave your opinion but it won’t change anything so........ duck off basically.

I love how salty the blaggers are getting about having to declare ads and gifted items.
Jeezuz, here we go again! ? Maybe if she took her time in a new relationship & wasn’t so bloody needy she might manage to hang on to a man for more than five minutes! I give it six months & then she won’t see him for dust. He’s another one who won’t buy the whole cow when he gets the milk for free! ?

Reactions: 6
And gives reasons like

:eek: that is pretty soooooon. Hmm

I check in about once a month to see what's new. So this is a shock!

Reactions: 3
Exactly, if she doesn't want to 'attract negativity' then why use a clickbait title and thumbnail of her crying?!!

Reactions: 4
I keep saying it, but from the day she dragged Samaritans on Twitter for not answering her call quickly enough/ringing her back I’m delighted to see her screw herself over,
She moved from her last ex onto this one within a matter of weeks, both apparently chased her and the last one begged her to take him back.
So many of them seem to be fighting for her now ?
Delusional bish ??
She’s such a passive aggressive sarky little witch.
Really enjoying seeing these influencers kicking off about having to be honest ?

Does her intro make anyone else cringe?! You might do it once off the cuff but now that its so rehearsed... embarrassing!!

She's very big headed, always blowing her own trumpet. She talks about self love, but bloody hell she loves herself too much ???

She's very big headed, always blowing her own trumpet. She talks about self love, but bloody hell she loves herself too much ???
And still being quite aggressive to comments on latest video about moving in the boyfriend. I did like the concept of the money diary video though - I will try to do this myself.

And still being quite aggressive to comments on latest video about moving in the boyfriend. I did like the concept of the money diary video though - I will try to do this myself.
The lady doth protest too much. She knows she moved him in with lightning speed. She’s a bit of a hussy! ?

Uh-oh, she’s put her back out again. Cue whinging, moaning, her new boyfriend having to carry her to the bog & wipe her arse, then he’ll do a runner never to be heard of again. Cue crying, feeling sorry for herself, still banging on about the Joe saga from 20 years ago. But don’t worry, she’ll have another boyfriend moved in within the week! ?

• Haha
Uh-oh, she’s put her back out again. Cue whinging, moaning, her new boyfriend having to carry her to the bog & wipe her arse, then he’ll do a runner never to be heard of again. Cue crying, feeling sorry for herself, still banging on about the Joe saga from 20 years ago. But don’t worry, she’ll have another boyfriend moved in within the week! ?
Oh god, not her back again! Now on countdown to a “water infection” ?

Does her intro make anyone else cringe?! You might do it once off the cuff but now that its so rehearsed... embarrassing!!
I find it really weird that she says it at the start of every video instead of recording it one time. Also she hardly gets new subscribers so I don’t really think she needs a intro hah

Could anyone make it through that Cuba vlog?!
Yes.. she was soo busy, had cocktails, took photos near a car, looked round a hotel... apparently it was gifted from the hotel company but she didn’t a pretty crap job of showing it. He travel vlogs are just awful I can’t understand how any brand thinks she will be a benefit for them.

also can’t belive she has the option for money donations, buying her a coffee or a glass of wine. Yes us hard working people want to use our money to buy you a coffee? Get a grip woman

Her MOT was expensive so surprise surprise she's only filming for and pushing her Patron :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.