xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anyone does actually win. To say she's been at this for 11 years is shocking, I don't understand how it's so difficult for her to find content. Could you actually imagine her with kids, trying to run a family home😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if anyone does actually win. To say she's been at this for 11 years is shocking, I don't understand how it's so difficult for her to find content. Could you actually imagine her with kids, trying to run a family home😂😂

The kid would be dropped off at the dog sitters with Toby every other week

Reactions: 1
The White Feather Fortune Instagram says email for "personal astrology and tarot readings." No doubt you have to pay for those. She must really be hard up for money.

• Haha
Wait—she’s actually trying to make her fake astrology account look real by offering tarot readings as a prize? Has she gone mad?!? Did she buy an astrology book and she’ll just make it up after stalking the winners on their social media?

Wait—she’s actually trying to make her fake astrology account look real by offering tarot readings as a prize? Has she gone mad?!? Did she buy an astrology book and she’ll just make it up after stalking the winners on their social media?
On Instagram the feather page only has 23 fpllowers and doesn't post much (5 posts so far) so hardly someone else running a legitimate influencer page. It screams filler content.

Reactions: 3
Ahha, i just finished reading her article on how to work with brands. All I can say is: she should really practice what she preaches. The part about no freebies had me in stitches

“Please don’t pitch to a brand just to ‘get free stuff’. You are a professional looking to establish a working relationship – if you want free samples, head to the N07 counter in Boots, not to a brand PR’s inbox.

Pitch to a brand because you want to work with them and share their products to your readers, not just because you can’t be bothered to buy it yourself!”

And she - once again - manages to be extra condescending in the process!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I love how she's doing one of her ask me anything questions on Instagram where she just submits the questions herself to plug herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And someone has asked if she she will get married and she says she needs a husband first.....pretty sure you need to get married to have a husband.

Clearly current bf isn’t marriage material...

• Haha
And someone has asked if she she will get married and she says she needs a husband first.....pretty sure you need to get married to have a husband.

But he pays half her bills so he’s good enough for now...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys were all terribly unhappy with our own lives and can't admit it according to Saint Amelia on her latest insta story.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That’s so rude towards her boyfriend. Or clearly she’s just wanting him to jump in and go “I’ll marry youuuu”

• Wow

I just saw this. Her poor fella clearly isn’t marriage material in Amelia’s eyes then. I feel a bit sorry for him if he sees always this stuff she keeps saying.

Someone asked her how to get started working with brands lol!! What a coincidence after she’s just posted a blog about it. She could at least try and be slightly less obvious

I just saw this. Her poor fella clearly isn’t marriage material in Amelia’s eyes then. I feel a bit sorry for him if he sees always this stuff she keeps saying.
Same and it’s not the first time she’s made a comment like this.
I think it’s so cruel being with someone if you don’t see a future. I get things happen and relationships break but she talks as if it’s not going to last now

Someone also asked "how do you get over a bad break up" and, wouldnt you know, theres a swipe up to a blog post about that too! Incredible!

Someone will be asking her for a recipe for homemade dog biscuits next

Why does she go on about her press trips not being holidays because it’s not just relaxing? Time abroad doesn’t have to mean sitting around a pool 24/7. It’s like she thinks going for free meals and water sports, city tours are hard working tasks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.