XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Chris and the baby- she no doubt will claim she is joking but the problem is the joke comes from deep seated resentment towards them both. No one in a healthy partnership would publically “joke” about their partner and call them Judas. I mean that’s just awful. She’s so awful. So so awful.

Reactions: 8
Yeh sure someone ‘dropped’ into her inbox.

she is always quick to post any DM she deems ‘nasty’-

amelia you don’t need to convince us you ‘work’ 🤣 yes mumming is a full time job but you are hardly mumming when you’re just sat on the sofa all day posting random Stories and having a go at your followers for messaging you

Reactions: 9
Yeh sure someone ‘dropped’ into her inbox.

she is always quick to post any DM she deems ‘nasty’-

amelia you don’t need to convince us you ‘work’ 🤣 yes mumming is a full time job but you are hardly mumming when yYeou’re just sat on the sofa all day posting random Stories and having a go at your followers for messaging you
You are so right - she would have posted the DM if it was real. She loves playing the victim. She was scrolling through Tattle and saw the comments after her Judas remark and as usual vehemently defending herself. Get off your phone Amelia. Talking in your pyjamas on your sofa is not work.

Reactions: 6
Once again, I have been stunned into silence by her truly awful behaviour. The actual audacity of this woman to sit on her arse all day complaining that the man who funds her lifestyle has gone to work, a job that requires travel in order to keep her in mummy lunchboxes and haircuts. She’s a vile, resentful human and it enrages me that nobody in her real life is calling her out on this.

Why don’t you go back to work full time Amelia and Chris can stay at home while you’re providing for the family while making passive aggressive digs about you.

Reactions: 7
Once again, I have been stunned into silence by her truly awful behaviour. The actual audacity of this woman to sit on her arse all day complaining that the man who funds her lifestyle has gone to work, a job that requires travel in order to keep her in mummy lunchboxes and haircuts. She’s a vile, resentful human and it enrages me that nobody in her real life is calling her out on this.

Why don’t you go back to work full time Amelia and Chris can stay at home while you’re providing for the family while making passive aggressive digs about you.
And the cheek of her to bang on about how they are a team/partnership/50:50. I don't know many team or partners that would be happy to be slated so publicly. Chris is obviously a spineless wet tea cloth.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up and it’s hilarious to me Amelia thinks she shouldn’t be a part of certain bits of other peoples motherhood when I’ve seen more of her in her pants while she was pregnant and she showed off a naked statue thing she had done while she was pregnant. Is that not too much information?! I feel like I’m going mad. We’ve practically seen you nude Amelia, and she has a rant about other people sharing ‘special moments’?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a hair cut next week, shock horror, another one. I bet Judas is paying for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know any working mum, or even stay at home mum - either one is hard (!) spend so long worrying about their hair and spending so long on it! Spend time with you son, attend baby groups, do housework or have some employment - or you know nap if you’re so sleep deprived because your husband has worked away and you’re feeling hard done by!!

What did she say when she said it was a joke? I think I got blocked because I replied to the Judas story just saying to enjoy her rest but be aware that story sounded a bit bitter.
i was so shocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What did she say when she said it was a joke? I think I got blocked because I replied to the Judas story just saying to enjoy her rest but be aware that story sounded a bit bitter.
i was so shocked!
Hahaha she said someone told her she sounded bitter and she said what she said was clearly a joke

Reactions: 1
That was me then and I said it in the nicest way!
just shows how sensitive she is over absolutely anything and everything. No wonder she doesn’t have mates! I bet they’re constantly walking on eggshells

Reactions: 1
Instead of going to the gym why doesn't she take poor Toby in a long walk instead!?
She's all but admitted she 'doesn't have the time' to do it (even though she bangs in about her gifted baby wearing and pram all the time).

Instead of going to the gym why doesn't she take poor Toby in a long walk instead!?
She's all but admitted she 'doesn't have the time' to do it (even though she bangs in about her gifted baby wearing and pram all the time).
Agreed!
Instead of going to the gym and walking on a treadmill, maybe take care of your poor dog and take him out for a walk with that spare time of yours.