XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 33!!! and she’s playing animal crossing on the twitch. She’s getting significantly less luxurious as she gets older - which is backwards surely?! My taste has refined the older I’ve got older (I’m the same age as her) and less into childish activities! I’m sure she’s just doing what she thinks will give her a niche and the best chance at not having to go back to work

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, that latest video. 4 hours of her on twitch acting like a knob. Who is even watching and joining in with this tit? 13 year olds?!

Chris is basically paying for her to piss about at home isn’t he? There’s no way she earns enough from youtube doing this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, that latest video. 4 hours of her on twitch acting like a knob. Who is even watching and joining in with this tit? 13 year olds?!

Chris is basically paying for her to piss about at home isn’t he? There’s no way she earns enough from youtube doing this crap.
yeah he is, and then he STILL cooks the dinner. Wtf.

• Haha
  • Wow
I very much enjoy how she's banging on about how hard it is getting up in the morning because of her SAD. Really?! Getting up to do what?! 4 hours on Twitch?! It's not like she has a real job she has to go out and do like poor Chris!!!!

Reactions: 10
I very much enjoy how she's banging on about how hard it is getting up in the morning because of her SAD. Really?! Getting up to do what?! 4 hours on Twitch?! It's not like she has a real job she has to go out and do like poor Chris!!!!
Lol we are always feeling sorry for poor Chris. He's a saint and the breadwinner it seems. Amelia has lost her touch. Fair enough you can be a home girl and want to stay in rather than go out in your thirties. I think she has severe anxiety but she really needs some help.

Reactions: 3
Lol we are always feeling sorry for poor Chris. He's a saint and the breadwinner it seems. Amelia has lost her touch. Fair enough you can be a home girl and want to stay in rather than go out in your thirties. I think she has severe anxiety but she really needs some help.
I've been watching her old vlogs lately and she's a completely different person, always driving around, doing Bumble stuff etc. I can't even remember the last time we saw her leaving her house.

Reactions: 5
I've been watching her old vlogs lately and she's a completely different person, always driving around, doing Bumble stuff etc. I can't even remember the last time we saw her leaving her house.
It's really sad. I know she can come across as annoying but I definitely think it links into her mental health. some medication can change your mood too. I loved her posts on spa days and days out . I don't think she's the only blogger who stays in more these days.

Reactions: 3
It's really sad. I know she can come across as annoying but I definitely think it links into her mental health. some medication can change your mood too. I loved her posts on spa days and days out . I don't think she's the only blogger who stays in more these days.
The lack of a social life can perpetuate it... She needs to go out and have some sort of real life social interactions. She's like a teenager... And Chris must feel so much pressure to fill that social quotient she needs. Your partner can't be everything in every capacity.

The lack of a social life can perpetuate it... She needs to go out and have some sort of real life social interactions. She's like a teenager... And Chris must feel so much pressure to fill that social quotient she needs. Your partner can't be everything in every capacity.
I know what you mean. Social life in your thirties can be hard but you have to make the effort. Gym groups , running , walking or doggy groups

Reactions: 1
She just needs to get a job. That will sort her life out. It’s that simple. BUT someone or something is filling her head with this fantasy that she’s a self employed extraordinaire. Pissing about on twitch......😅

Reactions: 8
Laying in bed until 11am isn’t going to help! Sitting on the the switch playing games isn’t going to help! Surely she must realise that she needs to help herself a little bit instead of feeling sorry for herself all the time and mooching about the house!

Reactions: 5
She is a beautiful girl but she looks great here ... Talking about fitness. I think her ex Joe broke her and she hasn't been the same since. It's very sad.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's definitely had her lips done! How much longer is she going to deny it?? They look massive and really full on

Does anyone else feel somewhat irrationally annoyed at her posing with the same three paperbacks for actual years...?!

Just stop it.

• Haha
even in her appreciative caption about Chris she still can’t let him have his shine and has to make it about her being the hero 😆😂

Reactions: 2
Oh did she?! How did I missed that. Finally some ownership!
She did a whole back to but said it was because braces had made her lips recede?? Just own it - you wanted cosmetic fillers 🙄🙄

I just can’t bare anymore her anxiety and sleepless nights and moaning when actually it doesn’t impact her life. The rest of us have to cope with all that plus going to jobs, raising kids. I cannot find a single relatable thing about ‘I’m struggling to get out of bed to move to the couch to play my game’

Her latest post about Joe not being the end for her falls flat when she’s gone from luxury, kick-boxer, socialite to agoraphobic Nan with a 13 year olds hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.