XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still following Amelia on my insta and Amelia still follows her. Amelias name came up top in her follow list when I looked. Looks like she’s doing solo parenting which is really cool
Weird when you search Amelias’ followers not appearing for me. Still the lack of support is a surprise. That is really cool and lovely - good for her.

I noticed when livvrh posted her wedding photos too it wasn’t acknowledged when you think someone planning their own wedding might be enthusiastic she just comes across as so immature if she’s not the centre of attention she’s not happy.

Reactions: 2
She is still following Amelia on my insta and Amelia still follows her. Amelias name came up top in her follow list when I looked. Looks like she’s doing solo parenting which is really cool
Agree with you about the solo parenting, it’s really refreshing to hear about. Think if I was in that position I’d much rather be a solo parent than parent with someone I didn’t like 🤣

Bit of a throw back but what happened to her mental health website she was creating before she met Chris. That thing with the lotus. She said she'd worked so hard on it does it exist?

I’ve just seen her story - in that Oodie(?) saying she has 2k followers on twitch. It’s annoying to see how much she’s regressed. I used to see us as quite similar - same age thereabouts and situations with a long term partner etc. And now it’s like she’s become a 20 year old techie. Her old “likes going out and drink champagne and doing nice things” vibe is totally gone

Bit of a throw back but what happened to her mental health website she was creating before she met Chris. That thing with the lotus. She said she'd worked so hard on it does it exist?
Bloom from the Darkness. It died a death. Think the insta still exists

I’ve just seen her story - in that Oodie(?) saying she has 2k followers on twitch. It’s annoying to see how much she’s regressed. I used to see us as quite similar - same age thereabouts and situations with a long term partner etc. And now it’s like she’s become a 20 year old techie. Her old “likes going out and drink champagne and doing nice things” vibe is totally gone

Bloom from the Darkness. It died a death. Think the insta still exists
Yeah! that was it she was peddling t-shirts and necklaces and said the website was going to be like an online forum for people then I just didn't hear anything again. Just wondering what her book is going to be like if that venture was anything to go by all endless chat and no actually result. I sometimes feel sorry for this Gen of blogger they had it good in the early days and now them days are over its like they have failed to realise and move on. Feel like Helen Anderson is similar 🤔 Absolutely no one wants a primark haul a feelings and faves or a new haircut vid. Still feel like they are using old click bait tactics 🙄 like " I'm leaving" or "we did it!" And they don't leave and they haven't done anything 🤣 people see through the fake personalities now and can tell when something is set up for ads or views. Defo babies next we've had enough of dogs so fresh bait will appear if I hear one more convo about periods or birth control I'll vomit.

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t believe her story about the PC repair guy saying she should do reaction videos because she’s a “pretty girl”.
Just a fake story for her to get outraged over and up on her high horse.

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t believe her story about the PC repair guy saying she should do reaction videos because she’s a “pretty girl”.
Just a fake story for her to get outraged over and up on her high horse.
I’d bet my house and car on the fact that did NOT happen. So embarrassing to make up tit like that for attention 🤢

Reactions: 9
Agree with you about the solo parenting, it’s really refreshing to hear about. Think if I was in that position I’d much rather be a solo parent than parent with someone I didn’t like 🤣
Still no like from Amelia on this.....SO strange!

Lauren has changed her youtube to live it like lauren. I love the name change. I still can't belive she hasn't spilled the tea on Amelia. Think that friendship took its toll on Lauren feel like it took alot of healing to get over it. Would love to know what happened. Amelia seems to get away with being an absolute hole! I feel sorry for Chris sometimes. She does the typical gaslight/narsassitic jabs then laughs straight after, that makes me feel sad for people she's talking about. Like when she constantly criticised Lauren's dress sense. I love the fact Lauren wears what she loves!

Reactions: 7
Lauren has changed her youtube to live it like lauren. I love the name change. I still can't belive she hasn't spilled the tea on Amelia. Think that friendship took its toll on Lauren feel like it took alot of healing to get over it. Would love to know what happened. Amelia seems to get away with being an absolute hole! I feel sorry for Chris sometimes. She does the typical gaslight/narsassitic jabs then laughs straight after, that makes me feel sad for people she's talking about. Like when she constantly criticised Lauren's dress sense. I love the fact Lauren wears what she loves!
Yes Lauren seems like such a lovely girl and I'm glad she appears to be in a more stable relationship now. Very happy for her 😊.

Can we talk about how Amelia is acting like she's waited years to get a pair of DMs. It's almost like she would never wear them in her teens or twenties as they were probably too alternative for her. Like jeez!

Yeah! that was it she was peddling t-shirts and necklaces and said the website was going to be like an online forum for people then I just didn't hear anything again. Just wondering what her book is going to be like if that venture was anything to go by all endless chat and no actually result. I sometimes feel sorry for this Gen of blogger they had it good in the early days and now them days are over its like they have failed to realise and move on. Feel like Helen Anderson is similar 🤔 Absolutely no one wants a primark haul a feelings and faves or a new haircut vid. Still feel like they are using old click bait tactics 🙄 like " I'm leaving" or "we did it!" And they don't leave and they haven't done anything 🤣 people see through the fake personalities now and can tell when something is set up for ads or views. Defo babies next we've had enough of dogs so fresh bait will appear if I hear one more convo about periods or birth control I'll vomit.
You know what I miss ... I miss bloggers/influencers posting about stuff they like without an AD. For example Liv Purvis spoke about Aussie volume conditioner being good on her fine hair and I tried it and it works a treat. This is the problem now everything is about adverts and the old school bloggers/ rich bloggers have been ousted by 'influencers' with the perfect body , perfect white apartment, perfect kitchen , perfect hair etc etc. I feel we've all lost touch with how good Instagram used to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I always remember Lauren saying they argued on a holiday together and Amelia was really harsh about Lauren still living at home with her parents. Think this made Lauren move out. I'd still live at home if my mum was as lovely as Lauren's.

You are so right! I never belive a single recommendation from Amelia. Its such a shame. I got a dress years ago that she once wore from primark and it was lovely. The chilly bottle however completely waste of money!! Could get similar fro. TKMAX for a fiver haha x gutted.

Reactions: 4
I always remember Lauren saying they argued on a holiday together and Amelia was really harsh about Lauren still living at home with her parents. Think this made Lauren move out. I'd still live at home if my mum was as lovely as Lauren's.

You are so right! I never belive a single recommendation from Amelia. Its such a shame. I got a dress years ago that she once wore from primark and it was lovely. The chilly bottle however completely waste of money!! Could get similar fro. TKMAX for a fiver haha x gutted.
Christ, plus she lives in London! Her parents home is like an oasis with a beautiful garden as I recall, yeah I’d never leave.

amelia can get stuffed being an uppity prick and judging everyone.

Oh piss off with your ‘dont report me for having nipples’
Literally no one is arsed except you apparently since you’ve clearly edited them out on your main post 🙄

Maybe if you had left them on you would have got more engagement and likes, less than 100 on a sponsored ad post. 👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just checked lennyloveslife Instagram and it defo doesn’t look like xameliax follows her anymore. Bridesmaid down.

• Wow
OMG I just checked as well and you are SO right! HOW does she lost friends so fast?! SHOOKETH.
Someone mentioned it last week but when I looked, because I follow Amelia, it showed me that she follows lennyloveslife on the bio screen and they were still in each other’s followers lists. Looked today and completely gone

To set the record straight lennyloveslife unfollowed xameliax first. Lennyloveslife has not heard from xameliax since she told her her exciting pregnancy news.
the friendship has run its course and lennyloveslife has now moved on to bigger and better things.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To set the record straight lennyloveslife unfollowed xameliax first. Lennyloveslife has not heard from xameliax since she told her her exciting pregnancy news.
the friendship has run its course and lennyloveslife has now moved on to bigger and better things.
Lenny.....??? Would you like to spill some more tea please?! Congratulations on your pregnancy 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope not Lenny, I’m her sister! But I will pass on the congratulations.
………Not my tea to spill!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
About bleeping time. Amelia is poison. There was a friendship group of 6 and now it's just Amelia and 1 other, when is she going to realise that she's the common denominator here?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.