XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as predicted no show of any hen do related content on Insta....did it even happen?!
She’s posted a picture with some randoms but I don’t think it’s her hen. Right now her and Chris are probably frantically posing for photos of both their hands holding champagne glasses so as to appear to be a group of people.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted a picture with some randoms but I don’t think it’s her hen. Right now her and Chris are probably frantically posing for photos of both their hands holding champagne glasses so as to appear to be a group of people.
Yeah they’re her twitch pals and I think she went to a twitch meet up in London

I'm not being funny but why did she need a day to recover after that hen weekend? It wasn't exactly wild?!

So as predicted poor Ellie has been given the boot in favour of some girl we've never seen before. Also looks like it was just the two of them on her, ahem, first hen do?! Is Tony doing the second one?!
The girl on the right looks like someone we’ve seen before?

I can’t quite believe her latest post! “She’s so perfect”… I knew she was a narcissist but this really notches it up! “I’ve had it said to me a few times over the years” have you really though Amelia????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why have we got to turn everything into a bleeping insult, it’s exhausting, if someone said that to me I’d be like 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
At the rate she loses friends, we should probably expect to see a new groom at the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's now replaced her friends with 'friends' from Twitch. Bets on how long they will last?! I guess she needed wedding guests...

Reactions: 5
So she's now replaced her friends with 'friends' from Twitch. Bets on how long they will last?! I guess she needed wedding guests...
Wonder how long it will take for them to realise she’s not actually that nice a person. They’ll soon get fed up of her casual put me downs

Wonder how long it will take for them to realise she’s not actually that nice a person. They’ll soon get fed up of her casual put me downs
She’s probably right at home being the ringleader of the gang. Chris’ll be glad of a day off from the slavery

Her new story… “polite reminder/learning opportunity” - how does she manage to sound so condescending and pedantic to the people keeping her “in business”

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Imagine taking life advice from someone with no friends and a pretend job 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.