XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope not Lenny, I’m her sister! But I will pass on the congratulations.
………Not my tea to spill!
Tell her I wish her the best of luck in her pregnancy journey, I have a 4 year old and I can say without a doubt she has the most magical journey ahead.

I can’t imagine being close friends with someone and them just not giving a tit about my pregnancy, that is NOT a friend anybody needs in their life.

Reactions: 8
Tell her I wish her the best of luck in her pregnancy journey, I have a 4 year old and I can say without a doubt she has the most magical journey ahead.

I can’t imagine being close friends with someone and them just not giving a tit about my pregnancy, that is NOT a friend anybody needs in their life.
Me neither. From what we've seen, all the people Amelia has had in her life seem like LOVELY people - Lucy, Lauren and Lenny (maybe it's an L thing!?!?) and she just ends up driving everyone as well. Also remember Matt who she said was in love with her so they could no longer be friends, and her guy friends from the office like Dec etc. She literally have no one left, I wonder how long Hot Tub Lizzy will last?! Seriously, WHO is going to be at her wedding?!

Reactions: 3
Me neither. From what we've seen, all the people Amelia has had in her life seem like LOVELY people - Lucy, Lauren and Lenny (maybe it's an L thing!?!?) and she just ends up driving everyone as well. Also remember Matt who she said was in love with her so they could no longer be friends, and her guy friends from the office like Dec etc. She literally have no one left, I wonder how long Hot Tub Lizzy will last?! Seriously, WHO is going to be at her wedding?!
they need to form some sort of support group! 🤣

remember Lauren’s video answering a little bit about what happened with Amelia, didn’t she explain that amelia’s friend moved round the corner from Lauren and Lauren and that friend are now close and the friend also fell out with Amelia in a completely separate incident? I remember Lauren explaining it and saying she didn’t get involved with their argument or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually suspect her main reason for choosing a Scottish wedding venue is that it provides an ideal excuse for why she has hardly anyone from ‘her side’ there.

Dec had to cancel plans and got a weekly blog dedicated to what a tit friend he was for it so no surprises there! But the others I think they give and give and give and she just saps it all with no return. Even the most kindhearted people will eventually reach the end of their tether, how long before Chris does eh?

Reactions: 6
I actually suspect her main reason for choosing a Scottish wedding venue is that it provides an ideal excuse for why she has hardly anyone from ‘her side’ there.

Dec had to cancel plans and got a weekly blog dedicated to what a tit friend he was for it so no surprises there! But the others I think they give and give and give and she just saps it all with no return. Even the most kindhearted people will eventually reach the end of their tether, how long before Chris does eh?
she’s moaned so many times about people on her older Vlogs (she doesn’t seem to do it anymore she hides it now). I remember one vlog she moaned on and on about the postman, something or other about him leaving a parcel with a neighbour or not knocking. I thought ‘what a twit!’ 😁

Reactions: 1
I’ve also heard from an old acquaintance of hers that she’s very erratic and nasty. I really feel for this poor Chris, he seems a good sort, I can only imagine his life is probably miserable x

I’ve also heard from an old acquaintance of hers that she’s very erratic and nasty. I really feel for this poor Chris, he seems a good sort, I can only imagine his life is probably miserable x
yes, I do too, he seems a great partner. Although he is marrying her by his own free will 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ooh thanks for the tea girl!! Never trust a girl who can’t keep a female friend

She’s obsessed with her own boobs. It’s so sad

• Haha
Anyone know if she’s been on antibiotics this week for all the infections she’s had?? She’s not mentioned it!
She’ll have a dose of thrush next week!

Reactions: 4
whats been wrong with her this time
She had a wisdom tooth infection and her arm and hand swelled up. She got prescribed 2 antibiotics. She then had an anaphylactic allergic reaction. which she initially didn’t seem to take very seriously and was joking about. And then ended up at A&E. seems she’s allergic to penicillin

She had a wisdom tooth infection and her arm and hand swelled up. She got prescribed 2 antibiotics. She then had an anaphylactic allergic reaction. which she initially didn’t seem to take very seriously and was joking about. And then ended up at A&E. seems she’s allergic to penicillin
Christ, does sound scary.

Long time lurker on the xAmeMEMEMEEEE!!!liax Thread, became aware of her a few years ago when she was friends with LiveItLikeLauren (I LOVED Lauren...)

Can't believe someone has agreed to marry it. She'll have less family & friends at her wedding than Meghan Markle had! 😅

What a Toxic twit!

• Haha
Just remembered every year without fail (apart from last year cos of covid, obviously), Amelia does a trip to Alton Towers for Scare Night.....has she not been invited this year or does she literally have no one to go with anymore?!

Just remembered every year without fail (apart from last year cos of covid, obviously), Amelia does a trip to Alton Towers for Scare Night.....has she not been invited this year or does she literally have no one to go with anymore?!
Too busy being a gamer stuck indoors pretending to be friends with virtuals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.